• Published 1st Dec 2014
  • 4,970 Views, 34 Comments

The Chaos Honey To My Sparkle Heart - TheInfection



After two years of keeping their relationship a secret, Twilight and Discord officially announce their love to the world. After two weeks of their announcement the happy couple gets married. But to Discord 's surprise, Twilight is pregnant.

  • ...
28
 34
 4,970

Chapter 1: Telling The Main Five And The Others

Twilight Sparkle sighed at the very talkative mare. "It's has been quite the chaotic life, indeed. But Discord is a total sweetheart when he wants to, most of the time. With the other half of him being either the angry chaotic side of him or the goofy chaotic side of him. Which makes him even more lovable, in my rule book." Discord folded his talon and paw, whipping his tail around, chuckling under his breath at his teasing wife's words about him and their relationship. Mrs. Cake try to hold to hold in her laughter, putting a hoof over her mouth with the hyper mare, Pinkie Pie. Giggling all over the place like a little filly.

"You two seem to be made for each other, literally." Said Mrs. Cake, who walked off to tend to a customer in the bakery.

"Pinkie Pie do you mind, if you can get off from me, now?" Pinkie Pie let out a giggle, getting off of the Princess, wagging her poofy tail. The pink mare bouncing up and down, still giggling like a school filly. "So I heard that you two has some important news and exciting news! Tell me the news, now! I can't hold in my excitement any longer!"

The lovebirds looked at each up, with Twilight finally getting up from the floor, Discord wrapping his long tail around her left hind leg. The Draconequus snuggling closely to his lovely wife. They looked at each other one last time before, they turned their attention to the waiting hyper mare. "We are going to have a baby in eleven months. Which is the important and exciting news we wanted to tell you. As you can tell the Cakes about the news after their done with their jobs for the day." Pinkie Pie froze, tilting her head for a moment. Discord Twilight felt a bit worried that the always hyper and happy mare, may not approve about the idea of them having a baby. "Pinkie Pie... are... you... alright?" The couple asked her.

Pinkie Pie leaped over the counter, as there were loud sounds coming from behind the counter with the mare bringing out a huge party cannon. "THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!" She blow the cannon, sending party strings and rainbow confetti into their faces. Discord coughed up some confetti in his throat, cracking up Twilight with the display. "I can't wait to throw you a foal shower party, tomorrow! So keep a heads up when I give you the invitations!" The hyper mare grabbed her cannon, racing up the stairs with the party cannon.

"Well at least we got one pony checked off the list of the ponies we have to tell about our news." Discord nodded, grabbing his wife in his talon and paw, snapping his fingers. Making them appear in front of Rainbowdash's house. Discord knocked on the cloud door, with a rainbow-maned and tailed mare opening the door. Rainbowdash was a bit surprised that Twilight and her chaotic husband Discord had visited her. "Hiya Rainbow!" Twilight greeted her, hugging the pegasus mare.

"Rainbowdash, you at the door?" A male voice said, coming from Rainbowdash's living room. The couple froze, sending cheeky smirks at the mare.

"It's not what you think, guys! It's just me and Soarin, hanging out that's all!" She pleaded, but Discord wrapped one of his arms around the pegasus, still having his cheeky smirk on his face. "Whatever, you say Dashie." Discord whispered to the mare. Rainbowdash's cheeks became crimson with Twilight Sparkle hitting the Draconequus on the head, not super hard but hard enough for him to shut his mouth, up for now.

"We just came here to tell you that me and Discord are expecting a baby in eleven months!" Discord put a little peck on Twilight's cheek, making her blush and sigh dreamily.

"WHAT!?" Rainbowdash shout loudly, making Soarin pad over to the conversation. "What wrong, Rainbow?" He asked, with the mare backing away slowly from the expecting couple. The Rainbow maned mare had a look of disgust, "Twilight have you lost your mind, by having the Lord Of Chaos' baby or babies!" Twilight froze, tears rolling down her face. "I thought you will at least be supportive of our relationship after the big wedding, yesterday!" The pegasus sighed, slamming the door before Discord could react to her. The alicorn teleported away, leaving Discord speechless, slamming his feet on the clouds, kicking up, pieces of clouds.

"Curse.. you Rainbowdash!" He snapped his fingers, appearing in Sweet Apple Acres.

He floated on top of a pink chocolate milk making cloud, soaring over the acres of apples trees that the Apple family called home. When a certain country earth-pony mare spotted the floating Draconequus on the pink cloud, looking up at Discord, letting out a soft sigh in annoyance. Applejack took her hat off, throwing it in the air. The hat landed in front of the Draconequus's face, Discord grabbed the hat, looking below him to only see an annoyed Applejack on the ground of Sweet Apple Acres.

Discord snapped his fingers, his pink cloud disappearing with the tall Draconequus, appearing in front of the country mare. "Discord, what in the name of Equestria are you doing here! I have told you many times to alert us before you come to the Apple family's farm, Discord!" The chaotic being rolled his eyes. Discord and Applejack weren't one of the most closest friends out of the Main Six, Spike and him. The two were always getting on each other nerves, with Applejack not backing, making some of their fights or arguments going on for hours.

Discord mocked the mare, with his lion paw, Applejack huffing under her breath, her stubbornness slowly getting the best of her. He chuckled, knowing he was slowly getting the best of her. "Whatever you say, Aj. As I'm just relaxing, trying to cool off after Rainbowdash's disgusting reaction when me and Twilight told her the news. That we are expecting a baby in eleven months." Applejack's mouth opened wide in shock, looking at Discord, with a strange look on the farmer's face. When she finally closed her mouth, the mare put a hoof to her head. She looked like she was having a headache.

"Your telling me that you knocked up, Twilight on the same night of your wedding?" Discord nodded, snapping his fingers, making a pillow appear behind the mare. Just for when she fainted and needed something soft to land on. "What in the hay is wrong with you two!" Applejack fainted for a moment, laying on her back on the pillow. Discord comes closer to the mare. "Are you going to act in disgust about our soon to be 'child', as well?" She sighed, getting up. The farmer kicked the pillow to the side.

"I'm sorry about my rudeness, Discord. It's just that you and Twilight shouldn't be having a child. As you two just got hitched and your already expecting a baby, isn't that rushing the relationship, a bit?"

"I know it's a bit rushing in our relationship. But me and Twily decided that we will make love on, after we get married. As I couldn't help myself that night. Sorry if it's my fault I wanted to show my love to my lovely wife, that I also thought of her as my beloved ball of light!" She rolled her eyes, a small grin on her face.

"Whatever,you say little 'Dissy'! By the way, I will love to have my hat back if you don't mind." Discord blushed in embarrassment when the honest earth-pony called him by the special pet name Twilight had for him. He gladly gave her back her hat. Applejack trotted off, going back to her work on the apple farm.

"It was nice talking to you without any fight this time, Aj!" The farmer mare huffed, giggling under her breath, still padding off to her work.

"Whatever, you say lover-boy!" Discord growled, disappearing from the farm in seconds with another snap of his powerful fingers.

Discord looked at the entrance of the castle of chaos and harmony. But when he was about to walk in the castle, he spotted Rarity, Fluttershy and ever so excited mare, Pinkie Pie. The three mares dashed up to him. With Rarity having a look of disgust, Flutterhsy with a shy smile on her and with Pinkie Pie bouncing up and down, just like a little filly.

"So you must be the proud father of Twilight's future child or children, depending it's from your genes!" Rarity gave a raised eyebrow look at Discord, with the unicorn wearing a pink and white necklace around her neck. He folded his arms, with it also being dusk out, Discord ignored them, slamming the door in the mares' faces. I will have to deal with them, soon or later. But today is not the day, I'm dealing with Rarity and her kinda snobby attitude., the Draconequus thought to himself.

When he headed upstairs to the throne-room of the castle, he saw his lovely wife, Princess Twilight Sparkle. Reading and sending a few letters with her alicorn magic, Discord could see how tired the mare was, padding closer to his wife. Twilight raised her head from a book with the title, "How to raise little Draconequuses". He sat by her side in her throne, Twilight was a bit squeezed in the throne, but she didn't mind it, too munch.

"Are you feeling a bit better after the little incident with Rainbowdash?"

"I'm feeling munch better after reading a few books with Spike helping me, organize the library section of the castle with me, yet again. Discord chuckled, knowing that the almost teenage dragon must have had been, bored out of his little mind at helping his wife out at organizing that huge library of hers. Twilight nuzzled Discord, making him blush all over again when they got married.

"Did you tell the others about our 'baby', yet?" She nodded her head, with a cheerful smile on her face, making the male Draconequus to smile as well. As Twilight's cheerful smiles were always contagious to him, and she knew it.

"I have sent letters to all the friends that we know about the news. And also my family, with my parents loving the idea of having some grandfoals from both of their children." Discord turned his head, giving a confused look to the mare. "Oh I forgot to mention that Shining Armor and Princess Cadence have been expecting a foal, as they found out a month ago. So that means that their baby will be a month older than ours, but at least our baby will have someone to play with, who is their relative." Discord rolled his eyes.

"Yay... what great... news,... indeed..." He said with an obvious sarcasm in his tone of voice.

Twilight Sparkle punched him in his arm, Discord sending her a glare with Twilight sending the male, a death glare. Making Discord back off, knowing he was no match to wife when she had tons of moody female hormones on her side. Which made it a lost/lost situation for Discord, sadly. Twilight wiggled out of the throne, heading to their sleeping chambers that was almost at the top of the castle with Discord still in her throne. "Your coming, Dissy?" She asked him.

"Not now. I will be heading to been in a few minutes, my little ball of light, don't worry about little old Discord!" He gave her a slight soft answer to her question, making Twilight feeling worried about her Draconequus husband, adding more things to her nerves about the there soon to be child on the way.