• Published 1st Dec 2014
  • 4,969 Views, 34 Comments

The Chaos Honey To My Sparkle Heart - TheInfection



After two years of keeping their relationship a secret, Twilight and Discord officially announce their love to the world. After two weeks of their announcement the happy couple gets married. But to Discord 's surprise, Twilight is pregnant.

  • ...
28
 34
 4,969

Chapter 2: Foal Shower Party!

Today was Pinkie Pie's Foal Shower Party for the chaos and harmony couple, Princess Twilight Sparkle and Discord's soon to be offspring. It was already morning, with the time already being 9:30 AM in the morning with chaotic being Discord still asleep in the huge alicorn-sized bed. With his long tail hanging off from the bed, the Draconequus' loud snoring could be heard miles away in Equestria. The early bird and morning type of pony, Twilight being already up and running, with the mare had finish making breakfast for herself. The mare put Discord's plate of chocolate pancakes on the table of the kitchen section of the their castle, with a dark-colored glass of chocolate milk by her husband's breakfast pancakes.

The alicorn's former assistant Spike the dragon, sitting down at the wooden table of the kitchen. The dragon had a few sapphires and diamonds on his plate for his own little breakfast with a glass of orange juice, also. The male took a sip from his orange juice, looking up at alicorn who was relaxing in the chair next to him.

"So how it is like, living with the Lord Of Chaos?" She grinned, letting out a soft sigh.

"It's pretty good, I will have to say. It can sometimes be quite chaotic at times but that what makes the relationship more enjoyable, and lovable." They chuckled not noticing the Draconequus padding down the stairs of the castle, heading for the kitchen.

"That is one of the many things I'm just so fascinated about you, my little ball of light. The way you always love and enjoy my chaotic tricks, pranks, and jokes. It makes me more happy to be with the Princess of Harmony, even more." She blushed, putting her mane over her cheeks to hide her blushing. Discord sat down at the table, digging right into his breakfast like a total pig! Spike joined in the messy eating, by chewing down the beautiful gems on his plate, sending pieces of the gems, flying!

Twilight rolled her eyes in disgust, padding out of the kitchen before anymore gems or pieces of chocolate pancakes could get in her mane or tail.

"You two are total pigs!" She shouted, the two male cracking up with some of their breakfast coming of their mouths. When the two males were finally done eating like pigs, they headed to the throne-room to where Twilight Sparkle was relaxing in her throne, resting her hooves. She raised her ears when she heard the footsteps of her brother Spike and her husband Discord. Her husband sitting next to her on her throne, nuzzling closely to her, as she could feel his very hot body heat coming from his Draconequus body. Spike sat at the almost small-sized throne that was next to Twilight's, the dragon let out a yawn, putting his arms behind his neck, relaxing in his little throne.

"Isn't today the day when Pinkie Pie will be sending us the invitations to your foal shower party?" The coupled had a surprised looks on their faces, putting a paw and hoof on their foreheads, as the couple had completely forgot about the foal shower party in just a day, already!

"Don't tell me that you two, forgot about it, also?" They nodded their heads, Spike sighed getting up from his comfortable throne. "We should be head to Sugarcube Corner to see if Pinkie Pie will randomly give us our invitations. As I hope Rarity wearing something nice, as well!" Twilight rolled her eyes at her brother's stupid ongoing crush on the beautiful white unicorn mare with purple curly mane and tail, who name was Rarity.

"Your still crushing on Rarity, Spike?" She asked the dragon. His let out a sigh, a the thought of the unicorn and her lovely name, slowly nodding his head at Twilight's question. Discord let out a chuckle at the clueless preteen male dragon, who didn't know that Rarity was already taken by someone. With the rest of Main Six and Discord still not telling the almost teenager dragon about Rarity's relationship with the shy pegasus Fluttershy. Knowing it will crush the poor dragon's heart and his relationships with both of the mares.

They leaved the castle, heading for Sugarcube Corner until a familiar hyper mare tackled Spike down to the ground, smiling. Pinkie Pie gave the dragon a pink invitation and to the lovebirds, bouncing off in a second to the Sugarcube Corner. Discord opened the invitation, with a shock look on his face.

"C'mon, slowpokes! We better get going before we miss the foal shower party in three minutes." hey nodded their heads, running into the bakery, catching each of their breaths. Pinkie Pie hugged them each, leading them to the party that was at Sweet Apple Acres with their friends and family being there, and even the princesses. Twilight dashed off, heading for her sister-in-law, Princess Cadence with the two doing their annual greeting since Twilight was a foal and Princess Cadence was her foalsitter. Discord blushed at the part when his wife shook her flank in the air, he padded over to the two pregnant alicorn mares.

"I heard about the news, as I'm very excited that I'm going to have a little niece or nephew! As I'm very happy for you two, and with our foals being only a month apart. They will most likely become best friends at least." The couple laughed. Discord and Cadence have been slowly getting along with each other, mostly due to Twilight, after all. Princess Cadence was one of her best friends as a little filly growing up, with Discord never really having that hatred for the mare. With the Draconequus only having very deep hatred for Celestia, with his hatred for Luna has been long gone, due to her passion for some chaos, somtimes.

The well-known, alicorn herself was trotting over to the trio of magical beings. Princess Celestia bowed down to the couple with Twilight and Cadence bowing down to her as well, showing respect to the older alicorn. Celestia looked at Discord, waiting for the Draconequus to bow down in respect, he rolled his eyes, walking off from the mares to go and find the Princess Of The Night. Twilight dashed after her husband, Cadence giggled turning to Princess Celestia, who just stood there watching Discord's every move, her heart still racing and remembering their romantic relationship when they were just teenagers.

Cadence noticed the odd look on the older mare's face. "Is their something wrong, Princess Celestia?" She asked her with Celestia only freezing in place, with sorrow in her eyes at the thought of her faithful student and her still beloved ex-husband, together it made the alicorn sick to her stomach, but also made her happy for her student at the same time.

Celestia ran off, making the Princess Cadence, speechless.

Over to the picnic tables that had the food and cake for Pinkie Pie's Foal Shower Party for the couple of chaos and harmony. Spike had a few roses in his left claw with his other claw having a box of chocolate, as he almost teenager male dragon was determined to tell the unicorn mare of his dreams, his true feelings for her.

The dragon was in a for a shocker when he saw the two lovebird mares, Rarity and Fluttershy kissing at the picnic tables not knowing or noticing the crying male dragon, with a few roses and a box of chocolate on the ground below him. When the two mares noticed Spike, they were too late as the dragon was already running off with tears and sorrow in his eyes. Spike pasted by Applejack, who looked at the direction that the dragon just went to only see Rarity and Fluttershy with shocked looks on their faces. The earth-pony sighed, dashing after Spike with Twilight following after her.

Everypony was looking at the two mares, some whispering under their breaths and others, staring at them in disgust. Discord folded his arms, let out a groan under his breath.

Author's Note:

Sorry if I was lacking in character development in this chapter. But I promise that the next chapter will have at least some more character development in the story.