• Published 1st Dec 2014
  • 4,969 Views, 34 Comments

The Chaos Honey To My Sparkle Heart - TheInfection



After two years of keeping their relationship a secret, Twilight and Discord officially announce their love to the world. After two weeks of their announcement the happy couple gets married. But to Discord 's surprise, Twilight is pregnant.

  • ...
28
 34
 4,969

Chapter 3: The Time Has Finally Come, At Last!

After the incident at Pinkie Pie's Foal Shower Party, the town has buzzed about what happened to the now teenager dragon, Spike. With Spike's relationships with the two mares, Rarity and Fluttershy. Has been currently over with the teenager dragon has avoided the mares ever since the party, even if they try to talk to him and solve things out. The dragon will always walk off without a single word, with the dragon's relationship with Applejack and the chaos/harmony couple, growing stronger each day.

As twelve months has passed with today being the anniversary of Twilight Sparkle and Discord's wedding, when they got married.

The main six were in the nursery for the baby that was supposed to be born any minute now, with the pregnant alicorn mare, Twilight Sparkle. Laying down on a pink cotton bed with soft pillows surrounding her, and her now super over protective husband, watching over her. Very carefully. Discord's had wrinkles on his face after watching after the mare for the pass weeks and hours, not taking a single break from the mare.

"Discord, take a break as me and Rainbowdash can watch over Twilight while you rest, sugarcube!" The cowgirl shouted, pushing the very sleepy and tired Draconequus slowly away from his sleeping wife. Discord knocked Applejack off of him, walking in circles, the only thing he could think now was, Twilight.

"Get out of my way, Aj! I don't have time for this nonsense, I have a wife to watch over and look after!" He shouted, snapping his fingers, appearing by her side, nuzzling her by the side. Applejack sighed, looking over to the worried white unicorn who was sitting by the shy and timid yellow pegasus' side.

"What are we suppose to do now, darling! He won't let us watch over her and give him some sleep before he pass out due to no sleep!" Aj looked at Twilight then at Pinkie Pie, an idea popping in her head. "Pinkie Pie, you put Discord to sleep by singing him a bedtime story. Rarity and Fluttershy, you two look after Twilight while me and Rainbowdash, call the hospital to take Twilight there before the baby decides to come." The ponies nodded their heads, dashing to their orders by the country mare.

Pinkie Pie knocked the male Draconequus in a few minutes just by a few notes of her song. The pink mare dragged Discord out of the nursery, heading for the sleeping chambers of the castle. Rarity looked at Twilight, let out a soft sigh in sorrow. Fluttershy looked at the unicorn with a puzzled look, "What wrong with you, Rarity?".

"It's just the thought of Twilight expecting to give birth to a foal any minute, has really gotten me thinking about us."

"How does this get you thinking about our relationship?" Rarity turned from Fluttershy's gaze. "As I thinking that we should have a foal?" Fluttershy sighed, folding in her wings, tighter.

"Rarity, you know very well we can't have a foal without a stallion or male involved in the process." Fluttershy put her left-wing around the white unicorn with the purple curly mane and tail, nuzzling Rarity ever so gently. "I know Fluttershy but what if we adopt a foal instead of doing the own fashion way or let Discord make us a foal. He is the Lord Of Chaos for a reason, Fluttershy!" The unicorn turned her direction back to the pegasus but before Fluttershy could respond to the mare, Twilight opened her eyes. The alicorn screaming in pain with the two mares rushing to her side.

Applejack and Rainbowdash ran back in the nursery, after calling the hospital that was on their way. "What going on!?" The two mares shouted with Rarity trying to calm down the screaming aliocrn before she woke up her chaotic husband, Discord. But sadly for them the Draconequus woken up to the noise, slithering out of the bed and grabbing Pinkie Pie by the neck, disappearing to the nursery. He let go of the earth-pony.

When Discord came to the nursery he could see Twilight's face all red and the alicorn screaming in pain while she was giving birth. He pushed the mares away from Twily, sitting on the cotton bed with the mares watching him closely. He leaned closer to Twilight, whispering soft purrs into her ears, trying to calm down the mare which surprisingly worked. The alicorn was much calmer now but was still screaming on the top of her lungs. Discord put his tail on her face, rubbing his eagle claw on the cheeks on her face, nuzzling her, warmly.

"Just push my sweet little ball of light, darling. As it will soon be over in a few minutes, all you have to do is push our baby out." Discord whispered to her, with Twilight nodding her head, taking in a few breathes before she pushed with all of her might. Rainbowdash looked at Pinkie Pie, "Go get some towels in the bathroom down the hall, Pinkie."

Pinkie Pie nodded, bouncing out of the room, with the rainbow-maned pegasus smiling with joy for the couple for once.

Aj noticed this, smiling also. "Well I wouldn't believe the day when the cold-hearted wonderbolt pegasus will show some kindness to the couple of chaos/harmony!" The cowgirl teased the mare, nudging Rainbowdash in her side. Rainbowdash rolled her eyes, looking the other direction with her smile still on her face, secretly.

There was then a loud scream, making the mares cover their ears for a moment as the alicorn had laid five small eggs. "What is going on?" The mares all said at once, Discord rolling his eyes. "It's my offspring, what else will it be!" He shouted, taking the towels from Pinkie Pie when she came in.

"As female Draconequuses lay eggs than give to birth to already alive young Draconequuses. As these five eggs will soon grow large in seconds, with my species eggs grow very fast when lay." Fluttershy looked at the eggs with curious eyes. "Interesting creatures, your species are, Discord." He smiled, blushing slightly with Rarity sending him a death glare, making his blushing, stop in seconds. The five eggs soon grew in size, being the size of the CMC when they were just foals, looking for their cutie marks.

"EVERYPONY QUEIT! IT'S TIME, IT'S TIME!" Pinkie Pie shouted, when the five eggs were beginning to start hatching with the lavender egg being the first one lay, was hatching, first. As a female Pony/Draconequus hybrid popped out. The female had a matching lavender fur coat like her mother with her mane being navy with a light streak of pink in her mane. Her eyes being violet colored, her tail being a pink dragon-snake like tail with a white tuff on the tail. The hybird had a horn and pegasus wings on her body that matched her fur coat.

The little female hybrid opened her eyes, looking up at Rarity with wide eyes with curious look in her violet eyes.

"Aww, she seems to have a shine to you, Rarity!" Aj teased the unicorn, laughing with Rainbowdash and Pinkie Pie joining in on the laughter.

They all went silent when they heard the other eggs cracking with Discord holding his oldest child in his arms, nuzzling the little female. "You big softie!" Twilight teased Discord, the male blushing, putting the female by her mother.

The yellow egg that was the second to be lay was shaking, side to side as something was wiggling out of it. But to their surprise it was a little child that looked almost like Discord. It had exact looks of its father with its pegasus wing being lavender instead of the blue pegasus wing on its father. With its left eye being red and his right eye being pink swirls. Pinkie Pie bounced over to the little male hybrid, the pink pony got into the little male's face with a huge grin on her face. "Hello there, Discord Jr. !" They all gave the pony a weird look.

"What! He looks almost exactly like Discord, so it will be at least appropriate to name him after his father." The ponies nodded their heads with Discord chuckling at little old 'Discord Junior'.

As the other three eggs hatched also, at the same order they were laid.

With the third egg revealing a white unicorn colt who had azure mane and tail, with glittering crimson eyes. With a crimson swirl eyespot around his right eye. "He seems to be the only normal one out of the young chaotic quintuplets." Raindowdash said, picking up the most normal looking child of Twilight and Discord. As the fourth child of the married child was also a colt, who was surprisingly was a pegasus. As the little dark navy pegasus colt, had brown highlights on both of his wings, with his wings being over-sized for his body. The colt's mane being matching brown as the highlights on his wings with his tail being pure-black and his eyes being blue colored. And the colt's were kinda draconic like wings. The hybrid also had a matching one long fang like his father, Discord.

While the last egg on the other hand, was the smallest out of the quintuplets.

The last one was a female hybrid with Ivory fur coat. On top of her head was a deer antler on the right, a blue goat horn on the left. As she was had matching Ivory wings that matched her fur coat, and her eyes being just green swirls. She had a lion tail for a tail, with lion paws as her hind hooves. And her front hooves being green dragon claws, instead. With her mane and tail being cream and lavender colored with a navy stripe in the middle on both, mane and tail.

"Well it looks like you two lovebirds are officially parents of five little chaotic hybrid monsters!" The five manes joked, with Twilight Sparkle nudged the female Alicorn/Draconequus in front of her while she at on top of the pink cotton bed.

"What are you two going to name them?" Rairty asked with Discord and Twilight Sparkle looking at each other with huge grins on their faces.

"I will like to name the oldest female/filly, Celeste. After my teacher Princess Celestia." Discord let out a sigh, knowing Twily will name one of her daughters after her faithful alicorn teacher, Celestia. "With the oldest male/colt being already named, thanks to Pinkie Pie. As that leaves us to name the seconds oldest male/colt."

"Your welcome, Twilight!" The hyper mare was hugging the poor little copy of Discord in her hooves, the little hybrid struggling to get some air from the mare's super happy hug.

"Pinkie, you're going to hug that poor child to death, if you keep hugging him like that!" The already worry-wort parent, Twilight was already starting the over protectiveness that almost all new parents do, when they have their first set of children or child. Pinkie Pie dropped the little male down, with Discord Jr. having a dizzy look on his face, the poor hybrid couldn't even stand up straight with Discord putting him on the bed to rest.

"How about we name the little unicorn, Crimson due to his eyes and eyespot around him right eye." They all nodded in agreement. "As the third oldest male/colt should be named Sages. He looks kinda like a Sages to me." Rainbowdash shrugged at her name suggestion for the hybrid with draconic wings. Discord also shrugged with everypony agreeing with the rainbow-maned mare.

"With last one will be named Discolight the VII." Discord said, going down on all fours wrapping his neck around the little runt of the quintuplets.

"This will be quite the family, indeed." Rainbowdash muttered under her breath with Applejack nodding in her head in agreement.

Author's Note:

The time has finally come at last! So I welcome you, Discord and Twilight's hybrid quintuplets.

Or I like to call them, The Chaoticlings!

Comments ( 16 )

They came. They Came!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for this chapter.

they sound so cute :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by lissim deleted Feb 27th, 2015

when's the next chapter?

ok two things.
1: cant wate for the next chapter. love the story
2: the summery for this story confused me honestly i thought the story was going to take place to weeks before the wedding

right so I really love the story but I think you should properly look into getting and editor to proofread the story before you post

Hey, author, I'm the artist who drew the art you used for the cover of this story. I have nothing against it, but stil you should have been asked me (if you did, I'm sorry, but I just don't remember that). And also you should have been give me a mention for using my pic.

I'm sorry but I couldn't even finish the first chapter. The grammar in this fic is terrible! I hope English isn't your first language because that's the only thing that could explain how bad this fic is.

aw man they sound so cute :rainbowkiss:

6772100 what the heack!?!?!? How rude can you be?!?!?! How would you feel if someone said that to you, huh!:flutterrage::rainbowhuh:

I really love this story.:twilightsmile:

7072010 I was just telling the truth

7073950 you could have said it in a kinder way.:twilightsmile:

I'm sad this is dead. Other than the Pandoraverse theres no other fic where Twilight and Discord have kids

when is the next chapter?

discolight the VII

Haha:rainbowlaugh:
Wait their were others named that!:rainbowderp:

Login or register to comment