• Published 1st Dec 2014
  • 4,964 Views, 34 Comments

The Chaos Honey To My Sparkle Heart - TheInfection



After two years of keeping their relationship a secret, Twilight and Discord officially announce their love to the world. After two weeks of their announcement the happy couple gets married. But to Discord 's surprise, Twilight is pregnant.

  • ...
28
 34
 4,964

Prologue

In the castle of harmony and chaos, Princess Twilight Sparkle was sitting at her throne in the throne-room of the castle with her chaotic husband Discord wrapped around her throne.

"Are you still wondering about your stupid brother Shining Armor, yet again my little ball of light?" The Draconequus purred to his wife, nuzzling her by the stomach. Knowing she was quite ticklish the most around her stomach, which made it one of the chaotic being's favorite spots to tickle her. The Princess let out giggles, trying to escape the Draconequus' playful tickling.

"Discord stop it! You know very well thats my very ticklish spot!" Discord stopped tickling the alicorn, smirking at her words. She rolled her eyes, teasing the male even more. Twilight let out a yawn, getting out of her throne, heading for the doors to the main hallways of the castle with Discord padding close behind her.

"Shining Armor just don't understand our relationship. Doesn't he want me to be happy?" Discord spin in front of Twilight, putting his eagle claw and lion paw on her shoulders, having a serious look on his usual goofy face. "Who cares what your brother says about us, as long as your happy being with me. You don't have to worry about what he thinks of you or us. If he were a good big brother, he would be happy for his sister being married to one of the handsomest and most powerful being of Equestria!" She chuckled, her husband smiling at her.

Twilight wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Discord's smile soon faded when he felt some extra weight from his beloved wife. "Your right, Discord. He should be happy for our marriage!" When Twilight stop hugging him, Discord stared at her. "What the matter? Is there something wrong Discord?"

"Um, my little ball of light did you gain any weight by any chances. Not that I'm complaining or anything about your weight!" Twilight's face turned into a irritated look, turning her head the other way from Discord, snarling under her breath. Dsicord put his eagle claw under her chin, turning her head back to face him, again. "Did you gain any weight? Yes or No, Twilight!" He said, the Draconequus raising his voice lightly. Twilight froze, closing her eyes not wanting to look at her husband. She knew he was upset with her not answering his question, with him rarely calling her by her name without calling her, his "Little ball of light or "Twily". She let out a sigh, knowing she a choice to either tell him the truth that she expecting his offspring in an elven months or lie to him.

"YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH AN STALLION, AREN'T YOU! AS YOU MAY BE PREGNANT WITH HIS OFFSPRING OR HE BEEN GIVING YOU CHOCOLATE, AS HE TOKEN OF LOVE!" Twilight covered her ears, at her husband's ear busting yell.

"I'm not cheating on you Discord!" Before he could yell, yet again, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow look, not buying her words at all.

"Discord..... I'm..... expecting..... your...... offspring..... in....elven months." Discord closed his eyes, freezing in place when she told him, she will be expecting his offspring. "As I made sure that we will have a child, by taking a pregnancy test after we made love, yesterday." He shook his head, wrapping his tail around the alicorn to Twilight's surprise, he was nuzzling her by the neck. "Your not upset with me?"

He stop nuzzling her, facing her, face to face. "Why would I be upset that my wife tells me she expecting my future offspring! As I'm glad that you're not cheating on me with a stallion, as I would had gone all chaos angry with you!" She chuckled, feeling a little bit at unease at his four words at the end of his second sentence. "We should tell the whole world about this wonderful news! Starting with your friends first and then the princesses. Starting with Princess Celestia, then Princess Luna and last Princess Cadence."

"Why should we tell Cadence, last?"

"Because we have to deal with her annoying and quite stupid husband and your brother, Shining Armor!" She let out a groan, wiggling out her hooves under his tail, putting a hoof on his shoulder.

"How about we tell my friends first and then Princess Cadence and Shining Armor. How about that, Dissy?" He rolled his eyes, nodding his head slowly.

"Fine... but if he makes you cry or even upset, I'm going to bite him, literally." Twilight teleported behind Discord, "Shall we be going, Dissy?" He nodded, the both of them teleporting to the entrance of the their castle. "Who shall we tell about the news first my darling?" Twilight's stomach growled loudly, the mare rubbed her belly, turning to look at her husband.

"To Sugarcube Corner then, Twily? As we will tell the Cakes and Pinkie Pie about the news, first. My dearest little ball of light." She nodded, her husband snapping his fingers making them appear right in front of the counter to a surprised Mrs.Cake. The earth-pony wiped the nervous sweat from her forehead.

"What brings you two lovebirds to Sugarcube Corner?"

"I'm here to tell about some important and exciting news." Then in a flash, a pink bouncy mare, bounced in. Pinkie Pie leaped over the counter, hugging the Princess around the neck, tackling the pregnant mare to the floor, pinning her down. Discord and Mrs.Cake were surprised at Pinkie Pie's super fast hug.

"It's so nice to see you again, Twilight! As Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake had grown up the last time you saw them, those two foals are quite the little jokesters and troublemakers if you ask me! Any who... how has it been with you and Discord being newly weds?"