• Published 30th Nov 2014
  • 3,273 Views, 166 Comments

My Little Rosey - Vinyl-ScratchDJ17



Sarah, a very depressed 16 year old, finds hope when someone, or something comes into her life.

  • ...
12
 166
 3,273

Home sweet home

"I love you too mommy." Rose weeps, as she wraps her forelegs around my waist.

"I know you do, and I love you as well." I smile down on the little child in my arms, hoping she'll live to lead a happy life. That's all I want for her is to be happy, and successful.

"Even though...I'm not human like you are?" She asks, turning her head to look up at me with pleading eyes.

"Of course I love you no matter what. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." With a little chuckle, I nuzzle the tip of her snout, which causes her to giggle a little bit.

"Okay. I was just scared you didn't really like me since I'm a pony, and...stuff." With a sigh she looks down at herself, and she lays her head on my chest.

"Rose, You're my daughter. I'm supposed to love you no matter what, and nothing will ever change that okay?" I take my left hand, and I rub some of her mane out of her eyes.

"I wish I was human though."

"Awe, why do you say that?"

"I don't think this is a good different for me, or for anyone if they were in my situation." She takes a foreleg, and pushes her tail off of her stomach, where it drapes down, and onto my lap.

"Rosey, you know how many people want to say they are a one-of-a-kind, and be able to mean it?" I move to one side of the bed, and I lay against the back, and I move Rose to my side, and I cover us with the blanket.

With a shrug she says; "A lot, I guess."

"Well, they are all right, but you are special. "You." I say poking her chest with a finger so she knows I mean her. "You are special. You are really a one of a kind, and should embrace your difference as something good." I say softly, cuddling her close to me.

"Okay mommy." She smiles, and I see the light in her eyes return. Not glowing, but...you know what I mean!

I lay there for a while, holding my beautiful gift from heaven in my arms. Just seeing her face makes me happy, but seeing her happy makes me the happiest person in the world. When she laughs, I'm filled with so much joy, that I don't even know how to express it in words. I just feel so bad though, that I almost lost her, and I couldn't do anything about it. But since she's still breathing, and kicking, I'll be happy as long as I can see her smile. I will do anything to make her as happy as can be, and I will never do anything to hurt her. I rub her mane as usual as she continues to smile at me with a smile that makes me want to cry tears of joy. But soon the doctor walks back into the room.

"Miss Sarah."

"Yeah doc?"

"You two are free to go now."

"Okay." I reply getting up, and helping Rose out of the bed. "Thank you doc. I don't know how I would cope if I lost my beloved daughter soon after my mother." I say as I walk up to him with Rose by my side.

"Why do you keep saying that?" He asks, squinting his eyes, and folding his arms across his chest.

"Y-you want to run a DNA test of some sort to believe it?"

"I would, but that's not what you were here for."

"Then don't ask."

Rose walks besides me, and she hoists herself onto her hind legs, and puts her hoof in my hand. I grasp it as we walk out of the room. We step out into the hall, and on that same bench, sitting, are Sarah, and that little girl, who, when she notices, jumps to her feet squealing a bit, and running across the hall to hug Rose. Rose, let's go of my hand, and runs towards the girl as well, hugging her as they slam into each other. I look to Sarah, smiling, as she gives me that same look of disbelief. It's good to know my little girl has a good friend to call her own. After all, I don't want her to be all alone throughout her school life. I know that with her being a pony and all, that there's going to be some bullies, but if they even think of looking at Rose the wrong way...let's just say...it would be very bad.

"Seems as if Emily has found herself quite the friend huh?" I say to Sarah, with my arms across my chest.

"Yeah. Three things that really caught me off guard here." She replies quizzically.

"Like what?"

"Well, first off, a character from a little girls show, being real as the first thing. The second thing is that she's my daughters best friend I take it, and Emily told me something about her being your...daughter? Like biological?" She looks down at the two little girls, still hugging each other, and smiles on their faces.

"Yeah, she is. Long story though." I say with a slight chuckle after words.

"Please, do tell. I'm very intrigued by this whole situation here, and I'd like to find out more. I know I've heard rumors about her being real the past couple months, but never believed it, now I'm seeing her right here is person!" She exclaims, shrugging. "Did you...you know...and it..." She trails off.

"Oh no, I've never..." I lean over to her ear to whisper what I have t say next. "I've never had sex, rather would I do it with an animal." I say quietly, then I pull away.

"So, how did it happen then?" She asks, running a hand through her hair.

"How about we go to my place and talk instead of here in the middle of a hospital hallway?"

"Good idea." She replies.

"Do you have a car? It would be a burden to walk all the way there, and I don't think we'd all fit in one cab." I state sarcastically.

"Yeah, I have a Cadillac SUV out front, and yeah we would fit in a cab, but it would make no point to do so, since I have my own truck." Sarah replies, correcting me, with a smirk. I roll my eyes.

"Well let's go then!" I exclaim cheerfully.

"Wh-where are we going momma?" I hear a soft, voice say. I look down to see Rosey tugging at the base of my shirt.

"We're going home." I smile, and I scoop the little pony up, into my arms.

"Weeee!!" Rosey coo's, as I lift her up, a smile on her face, with her forelegs held into the air. She hold on to my neck, as I bring her to my chest. "I love you mommy!" She says happily, before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you too my little Rosey." I reply softly, rubbing my nose on the tip of her muzzle, then kissing her on the forehead. She giggles cutely, and I pull some of her mane out of her eyes. Ugh that happens a lot. I'm gonna have to do something about it, cause I want to see her big, gorgeous eyes! If I wanted to see her mane, it will be there when I want to look at it.

Emily takes her mothers hand, and I look at Sarah, and she looks back, and gives a small nod. And with that, we begin walking through the big maze of rooms, and hallways, known as a hospital. At first we were like ,eh, then it got to be kinda like, where are we, and now it's, we're totally lost. We've been through many halls, and such, and have even ended up going through ones we've been through before, and now we just don't know where we are. Maybe it would have been a good idea if we paid attention to the signs spewed around the building to find our way out. I stop at the next intersection of hallways, and I looks to me left, then to my right. I see a glass door, and above it, I see that little white box, that says the word that I've been looking for, In a slight red glow. Exit. I jump for joy mentally, and I make little squeeing sounds, and Rose looks at me like "Dafuq kinda drugs you on?"

"Well fricking finally!" Sarah scoffs, and we make our way through the other passerby, and nurses, and such.

Now we're outside, wondering what of the many parking lots are we in? I watch Sarah, as she reaches into her pockets, and pulls out some sort of a small remote, and she presses a button, and not too far we hear a little "Beep beep!" to our left.

"This way!" She points, and begins walking again. I shake my head and I follow of course.

"Mommy?"

"Yeesss? Rose?"

"I'm feeling a little antsy right now..c-can I walk from here now?" She asks apologetically.

"Y-yeah sure." I carefully place Rose onto her hind legs on the ground, and I take a hold of her right fore hoof, and we resume walking.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it." I reply, letting her hoof go, and I reach my arm around her and I pull her into me, and I use my other hand to scratch behind her right ear, and she lets out a soft pleasant moan, and leans into my hand. I pull away, shoicked by the reaction. It sounded kinda...nevermind!

"Why did you stop? It felt nice." She pouts, giving me a pouty face, once again, of course.

"S-sorry..." I reach out to scratch her ear again, but I hesitate for a second, then I resume scratching.

When we get to the truck I come to find it's one of those new Cadillac Escalades. I'm not really too fond of them, but the whine red color it has is just oh my god! IT's metallic too! How in the world did she afford a paint job like this? I feel as if they didn't make these in this color, let alone afford the truck itself! I shrug it off. At least we'll be riding in style! I pull open the rear, left side door, and Rose climbs in. I climb in after her, and I sit next to the door, and Rose sits on my lap. I'm about to protest against this, but it's just too cute! I buckle us in, and form there, Rose curls up, and lays down in my lap, and rests her head on her tail, and closes her eyes.

So much for antsy. I'm surprised her snout didn't elongate. Thank you Pinocchio! I put my arms around her to make sure she'll be safe while driving. Emily sits in the front seat, and since she's like only two and a half feet tall, she can't even see out of the window. We pull out of our parking spot, and once again, we find ourselves trying to find our way out. this time, out of the parking lot. After a few minutes, I suggest driving along the perimeter of the lot, and eventually we might find the exit. After another couple of minutes, my suggestion pays off, and we find an exit.

Never again, will I venture into that place. Who knows how many people might have gone in and never came back out. Who knows how many people may have gone in ad never came back out and died. Who knows how many people went in and never came back out and died, and became evil ghosts. I don't know, and I don't want to stay to find out, so thank god we're finally leaving. I was beginning to think we might have been stuck in there for the rest for our lives. Man how much that would have sucked. Those evil ghosts haunting you at night, and never taking a break to stop. The though of being struck in a haunted hospital is like one of my worst fears ever. Thank you "Ghost Adventures" T.V show for putting those images into my head. Well enough of that, and back to the real story mmkay? mmmkaaayy.

"Where do you guys live?" Sarah asks from the drivers seat.

Oh my god, I really need to stop being Miss Captain obvious. Anyway, I tell her, and she presses a few buttons on the dashboard, and repeats my address into a mic sort thingy of some...kind...yeah I don't know much about cars. I'm surprised I even knew the make and model of this truck even. After she says my address, a little gps I guess pops up on this small screen, showing an arrow, and a yellow line that goes in all sorts of directions, before eventually stopping at some point, which is what I assume my house to be. I really need to get a life. Like seriously. Like now. Like anytime soon is great. As long as it doesn't impact my time with Rose in any bad way, who is happily snoring away in my lap.

When we get to the house, I try to push open the door, turning the handle of course, omg i did it again. ANYWAY!!! I try to open the door, but to my demise, it stays shut. Gosh darn child locks, embarrassing as *bleep*!! I roll my eyes angrily, still trying to open the door, pulling the handle back and forth, as Sarah comes, and opens my door. When she sees Rose sleeping in my lap, she can't help but coo a bit. I smile back at her, as I get unbuckled, and I hold Rose in my arms in a way, so she can sleep peacefully. I slowly step out of the truck, and Rose snuggles her self into a more comfortable position in my arms, and let's out a cute little moan.

"She's so cute!" Sarah exclaims in a small whisper.

"I know." I reply, using my thumb to rub Rose's mane.

"I have to take a picture." Sarah says, pulling out her phone, and taking a few steps back, as Emily comes to my side, and smiles, to join in the picture. She has to set it to a flash since it's getting dark out now.

"How'd it turn out?" I ask, moving to her side to see, and she tilts her red HTC 1 to my direction. I just can't explain it. It's just so cute, like Sarah said. Rose lay with her head on my arm, curled up, her tail falling off of my right arm, just hanging there, her ears are bent forward a little, and her mouth makes that little 'O' shape, showing that she is snoring.

"I have no words mmkay? This is a keeper." She replies, turning her phone off, and putting it back into her pocket.

"But mom, I didn't get to see it!" Emily pouts.

"Oh, sorry hun!" She kneels down, and takes her phone out again for a few seconds to show her, and Emily coo's so fangirlishly.

"She's so adorable!" She exclaims.

"Okay I think we get she's the cutest thing in the world already." I snap sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah." Sarah replies, with a shake of her head.

"Well let's go inside, and we I can tell you anything you want to know."

I say politely, walking up the porch steps, and I hold open the door for Sarah and Emily. They enter without hesitation, and somehow, Emily knew just where to light switch for the living room was. I want to ask, but it beats having to search for it myself since I always forget where it is. Like how do you forget something like that? I mean seriously? Just how? Moving on! They take a seat on the couch, and I sit in the small rocking chair. I take in a deep breath as I try to recall as much as I can so I can tell my year and a half story to my new friends. Okay that sounded just a bit weird, but who cares? I don't!The single light on the ceiling above, flickers a bit, due to the fact the bulb is getting old, and I've been to lazy to change it, and the shadows dance on the walls and floors due to it. I close my eyes,as the memories all flow back into my brain, and I take it all in, from the bad to the good, from beginning to end.

Here we go...