• Published 26th Oct 2014
  • 3,352 Views, 39 Comments

Transformares Fall of Ponytron - Hairy Konquerer



You've wondered what the final days of Ponytron were like? look no further than here dear reader.

  • ...
10
 39
 3,352

Chapter 8 Belly of the Beast

The transport continued to move through the canyon, unaware that the bridge up ahead was just destroyed by the Combaticons. Tirek looked at the transport from above the ridge and turned smiling to the Seekers, the group of Kul’asepticons that were the division that flied. He was the Air Commander before Nightmare Moon met her untimely death, and now control was given and divided up amongst the 4 best known of the Seekers, The Dazzlings Adagio, Sonata Dusk, and Aria Blaze, and Sunset Shimmer, who in some ways reminded him of a younger version of himself: intelligent, cunning, spunk, and knew how to turn a situation to her advantage. Tirek reminded himself to keep an eye on her. He then spoke to them, as the final part of the plan was about to come to fruition. “Kul’asepticons, the time has come to reclaim what is right fully ours. The Autoponies think this is where they will survive. But none of them will leave this planet alive.” He then turned around to face the ridge, and Selene ran up to stop him. “Tirek! The AA Guns are still online-”

“For the glory of Ponytron!!” Tirek said than transformed followed by several Seekers excluding Sunset and the Dazzlings, drop ships and several battle cruisers. The AA Guns took down most of which almost immediately. Selene sighed in frustration and turned to the only seekers that weren’t stupid enough to actually listen to that moron. “Sunset go provide Midnight back-up on foot to try and save this sinking ship.”

Sunset relied grinning. “Another chance to humiliate Tirek for the moron he is? You know it. Adagio, you stay here and if anyone asks, I went to help take over the transport.” Sunset transformed taking the appearance of a red and yellow rocket than flying off but than diving low to avoid detection from the AA Guns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight was the most Cunning out of all the Combaticons. Sure CruelerShy had her interrogation techniques (usually she was kind about it, but you don’t wanna know what happens if she has to go to the extreme for interrogations), Spectrum Rush had her speed and ordinance, Selene had her leadership skills and lack of fearing death, and Pinkimena had her explosive urges and her diet of Cupcakes made from her victims. Midnight however was the brains of the operations, on top of that, she was able to use or have anything, and there wasn’t any bargain she couldn’t make in the galaxy.
However that didn’t really teach her to have patience with Spectrum Rush as she was taking forever to get to near the ridge Midnight was on. Midnight could begin to make out Spectrum Rush over the horizon and readied herself. Rush zoomed by and Midnight latched on with her grapple and was pulled towards the transport. When she was in front of it Midnight jumped and transformed into a medium off-road purple truck that was joined by a yellow and red jet. Midnight greeted it. “Hey Sunset, showing Tirek the right way to do it.”

Sunset dodged a dropship as it crashed into the ground. “We wouldn’t even be worrying about this if I was in charge.”

“Give me back-up. I’ll take out the wheels.”

Midnight saw the back wheels first. She made the calculations than Switched to her Eclipse Rockets than shot at the plating to it exposing the gears. She transformed and got out her Riot Buster crippling the back wheels, but the ship still moved, Twilight saw she had to pick-up the pace so she made her way to the front, Since the AA guns couldn’t see the bottom, she flew over and landed by some fellow Cons and approached a Teletran-1 one store, grabbing the fabled Gas Glass Cannon said to be exclusive to the Autopony Flash Sentry. Not anymore.
Midnight than aimed for the Autoponies ahead taking them down with great ease, allowing her to reach the front wheels quicker than with the Riot Cannon. She stopped as an A-4 Pulsar Cannon shell stuck to her fur, forcing her to transform allowing her to get it off. She turned to the jet and shot it down than boosting to the engines. She changed and saw to stick with the Riot Buster as it took to long for her to even take out one engine with just the Glass Gas Cannon. With them done, Midnight was prepared to head upside to join the others when two Autopony Titans jumped out and set their sights on Midnight. Sunset came down and unleashed an assault of missiles on the second Titan forcing him to bring out his drones to cover him. Midnight used her Riot Cannon; the Titan than brought out her drones and Midnight took them down with the Gas Glass Cannon than finishing the Titan off. She turned to Sunset who was just about done and they both saw the four corners of the transport change, the wheels detached and it flew upward. Sunset transformed and hovered above Midnight. “Hey Mirror, need a ride?”

“Nah, I got these.” Midnight responded pointing to her wings on her back.

“Suit yourself, I’m heading back to Kaon. I have a feeling Vinyl isn’t gonna take Tirek’s take over well, and I wanna be there when the fireworks start.” Sunset than flew off onward to Kaon, and Midnight flew up to the Transport, not knowing Sunset would be more right than ever before.

Author's Note:

Chapter is short as level is easiest one when you think about it.