• Published 26th Oct 2014
  • 3,352 Views, 39 Comments

Transformares Fall of Ponytron - Hairy Konquerer



You've wondered what the final days of Ponytron were like? look no further than here dear reader.

  • ...
10
 39
 3,352

Chapter 2 Reminicsing of a Legend

Two Ponies were on a ridge that oversaw the Ark as it was being fueled. One was Celestia Prime, and the other was a aqua green Pegasus with a mane and tail of dark and bright orange, Lightning Dust, self claimed best flier holding title with Wrecker member Rainbow Dash.
Celestia looked over the Ark, it was a simple cargo ship, but it was still fly-able. The only thing that was a concern to her was a planet to inhabit. They barely had enough Energon to leave the planet, much less make a trek across the stars to a distant world. Her thoughts were interrupted as an explosion went off by her right side and a call went through her Comm-Link. “Celestia! Sectors 3-5 have been breached!”

“That was Fluttershy’s post!”

Lightning Dust Transformed into her jet mode than flew off ahead to recon for Celestia on the incoming Kul’asepticons. Celestia noted this than ran back to the way she got there than reached for her Comm-Link. “Fluttershy? Fluttershy! No answer.” She grabbed a Path Blaster in front of her and cocked the chamber. A crash above her happened and she saw a cannon attach itself to a tower than fire on the Ark. “Warp Cannons, Nightmare isn’t holding anything back this time.”
She ran than Transformed emerging as a large white four-wheeled truck. She boosted towards the bridge… until an explosion forced her to turn to the left as the bridge collapsed. She rammed through some pieces of debris and made her way as a dropship deployed Kul’asepticons troops which she rammed through as she made her way through the remains of Iacolt. Celestia kicked in her nitro boost as she approached the entrance than transformed as scanners turned on. “Halt. Scanning identity. Enter Celestia Prime.”

As she walked in Celestia breathed a sigh of relief. “At least security is working.” Celestia entered the hanger and found a sight of Injured Wirewolves and Ponies alike. Those that weren’t injured were attending to them or checking on the supplies the Ark. A majorly injured earth pony saw Celestia and she ran up to her. “ Celestia! Without Fluttershy we didn’t stand a chance! They slaughtered us!” Twilight ran up to her and stabilized her as she calmed down, Celestia walked through the room and to upstairs where her sister who had Fleetfoot of the Wonderbolts on a table that went down greeted her.
“Celestia, help me stabilize Fleetfoot.” Celestia did as her sister asked her and grabbed a cable above than plugged it into the wound in Fleetfoot’s chest Energon poured into it than Luna smiled. “Finally, stable. I can take it from here sister, you go on.”
Celestia walked through than made a turn down a hallway before an explosion occurred pinning a Wirewolf down with piece of debris, which groaned in pain of the weight. The other best-known scout Flash Sentry ran in and saw Celestia. “Celestia, help me lift this off.” Celestia went to help, to Flash, this was a two pony or Wirewolf job, to her this was easy, so she got her end off faster than Flash did. They both managed to get it off him than Celestia turned to Flash. “Thanks for the help, I can handle it from here.” Celestia walked in than saw a pink Pegasus with blue hair and a symbol of two blue lightning bolts on her flank. “Firefly, I need you to figure out why Fluttershy left her post.”
“I can dig it Prime.” Firefly acknowledged than used her grapple to meet up with a tan Pegasus with monochrome hair, and a compass for a mark on her flank a bridge away. Celestia giggled at Firefly’s remark, she always liked how Firefly’s followed orders even when it seemed she wouldn’t with her slang. Celestia got back to what she was supposed to do than walked forward, meeting up with a hulking Pegasus with a crew cut and a dumbbell on his flank.
“Bulk, where is Rarity and the others?”
“She’s trapped in the nerve center with the others, me and some others were gonna break them out.”
“Count me in.”
Bulk smiled at Celestia’s caring for her fellow Autoponies and showed her a Teletran 1 station. “You might wanna arm up for this.”
Celestia walked up to it and selected her arsenal. “Greetings, Sunny Days…errrrrrrrrr—Celestia Prime.” Celestia chuckled, as that was a name she had not heard in a long time. She selected her classic Path Blaster; now with the final Gambler upgrade added, and a Chaos Rift Combustor also fully upgraded. She turned to her left as the store said ”Long Live The Last Prime.” and saw a door with the symbol of Fluttershy’s team on it.
She walked in as the door opened. She walked in and recognized it as Fluttershy’s room finding several weapons and a sword or two in it with a TV. Celestia went to the locker in the back corner and opened it, and was horrified as Kul’asepticon heads, both Wirewolf and Pony rolled out. “Fluttershy’s rage can prove to be hazardous to both us and Kul’asepticons alike.”
Fluttershy and Celestia never did see eye to eye, both literal and metaphorically, Celestia was tall, but that mare Towered over the others, to her they were the size of fillies, she even remembered what made Fluttershy like this.
Fluttershy wasn’t always an angry Solider, when this was just beginning she was a Gentle Giant. She took care of several of the wildlife outside of Iacolt and made a life for herself in a small cottage outside of it, with 3 of them specifically a rabbit, a phoenix, and a alligator, as friends with her. When the war came, she stayed neutral not wanting to risk the end of the wildlife she ever so loved being destroyed. When the battle of Iacolt occurred after Saddle Rager’s defeat, the Core became infected with Dark Energon, an Evil Equivalent to the life giving Energon, Fluttershy created a ship and rescued as many creatures as she could, with Energon to last them for generations.
Nightmare Moon had heard of Fluttershy and Her recent attempt to escape off planet, and figured she should also have access. Nightmare brought several legions with her to take it by force, and managed to take her down. Celestia came also and a battle began over the ship, Nightmare chose to rather lose a ship than Celestia gain one, and so, she destroyed the ship and every animal Fluttershy rescued on it just by destroying one Energon cube on board.
The 3 animals that lived with Fluttershy attempted to stop Nightmare physically but each one of them was crushed by her might. Within several Micro-Cycles, Fluttershy realized her 3 true friends were gone, her hopes of saving life on Ponytron destroyed, and the fact Nightmare had gloatingly compared it to when she infected the core of Ponytron, learned she was the reason there weren’t any chances of life surviving on Ponytron.

Fluttershy went into an unstoppable rage, using a piece of the wreckage as a makeshift sword and massacred every Kul’asepticon she saw until only a Handful and Nightmare Remained.
She was awestruck at how many Fluttershy killed in just a few Micro-Cycles than told her remaining troops to retreat as they ran for their lives from Fluttershy as she slaughtered more of them up and was working her way to Nightmare. Nightmare and the survivors escaped, Fluttershy calmed down but that was replaced by a great sorrow as everything she worked for and loved was dead. She did not hesitate at the offer Celestia made for her so it would give her a chance to kill Nightmare for what she did to her.
Her friends were rebuilt and became ponies but still with their memories so Fluttershy would feel comfortable since she lost her home in that explosion. Angel, the rabbit became Apple Bloom, retaining some of his stubbornness that surfaced at times, but was always polite. The bird Philomena became Scootaloo a Pegasus but her wings were underdeveloped, so it would be quite a few Cycles before she would fly, but she lost her memories of what it felt like to fly. The alligator Gummy became Sweetie Belle, a unicorn and currently could only manage simple spells and attacks with it.
After that Fluttershy seemed always angry, and Celestia believed she was part of the reason because she believed Fluttershy Believed she could’ve prevented all that if she just Killed Nightmare instead of sparing her.
Fluttershy only showed respect for a select handful of ponies outside of her team: the Wreckers member Rainbow Dash, as they were friends since they were protoforms. Twilight as she was loyal to the Autoponies even when it cost her voice, Luna because she saved her friends by rebuilding them and also earning her eternal gratitude, Bulk because he showed the moral to fight even when he should run, and at times Celestia as she risked her life in some situations to save Fluttershy’s. But that was what worried Celestia; Fluttershy may have left her post in a mission to take vengeance on Nightmare for destroying that which she loved mega-cycles ago. Celestia mearly sighed than made her way to where Bulk and other troops were.