• Published 26th Oct 2014
  • 3,324 Views, 39 Comments

Transformares Fall of Ponytron - Hairy Konquerer



You've wondered what the final days of Ponytron were like? look no further than here dear reader.

  • ...
10
 39
 3,324

Chapter 4 Amore Cadenza Heeds the Call

Rarity panicked at this sudden appearance. “Celestia, pardon my language but… the Slag is that?!”

“Easy Rarity, she’s a friend.” Celestia stated to calm down Rarity about the sudden appearance of this giant Alicorn.

Cadenza set Celestia down on her left side and Celestia jumped off her wing than transformed driving through the wreckage to the Warp Cannon. “Cadenza, I need you to meet me at the Warp Cannon.”

“On my way.”

Celestia rammed through the wreckage which now had several Marauders added as Cadenza rained down missiles on them. Celestia jumped than transformed mid-air flying through and shooting a few Kul’asepticons that pinned down a few Autoponies in front of them. She landed down on a ridge and with the Warp Cannon in front of her. Celestia was worried as she had no weapons that could destroy that immediately… but than a giant pink one appeared next to it.

“Cadenza, I still have control over your Targeting systems, if we Re-sync I can designate targets for you.”

“Target Synchronization at 25%”

Celestia moved to the lower floor where a Dog’o War crashed in and took it head on. She was no Nightmare Moon of Kaon but she could still put up a fight. She managed to deliver a punch turning it around than shot the Path blaster into it’s back killing it. She than turned to Cadenza who than spoke.

“Target Synchronization complete. Awaiting orders.”

Celestia then turned to the Warp Cannon and designated her target. Cadenza turned to face the Warp Cannon than Grabbed the barrel with her Right Hoof, Tore the barrel off, than smashed it into the Warp Cannon controls.

Celestia flew up and to the next level walked down the hallway in time to see 5 Cons’ shooting at Cadenza only for her to bring her hoof down on them crushing them into flat pieces of scrap metal.

“Justice.” Celestia simply stated as Cadenza walked to the next Warp Cannon. She flew up at the opening and saw a ship flying down and crashing near by and several Cons moving in on them. She talked into her Comm Link and to Cadenza. “Cadenza, I’ve found some Kul’asepticons that need to be taught a lesson.” Celestia targeted the Cons moving in on the injured by the crash site and a barrage of missiles blew them up as Celestia falcon-dived into the flames and sliced an unseen Con with her Battle Axe. When the smoke cleared, she saw several injured Autoponies, Wirewolf and Pony alike, she grabbed them with her magic and took them to where she saw several other Autoponies fighting against several Kul’asepticons and 2 Marauders pinning them down. Celestia directed Cadenza’s arsenal on the Marauders and she flew into the back of the Autoponies area where the wounded would be safe. Celestia approached the front and saw Bulky Biceps there.

“Bulk, I though I ordered you to protect the Ark.”

“We were, but the cannon shot us down before we were even halfway there.” Bulk saw Cadenza in the distance. “Who’s your friend? I’m taking a liking to her.”

An Autopony shouted to Celestia and Bulk gaining their attention. “Incoming blast!” several blasts from the Warp Cannon rained down on the plaza. Celestia grabbed the wounded she rescued and put them on her back, ignoring Bulk’s request to help carry the load. She took out several Cons coming towards her and sent her Axe through the head of the shotgunner coming towards her. She handed the wounded over to several Autoponies and grabbed the giant head blocking the entrance. She attempted to lift up the head, but got help from Bulk to turn it over allowing the entrance to open up and the Autoponies to run in. Celestia saw the Warp Cannon was close enough in range for her to target but stopped as a Dropship flew in and releasing several troops. All of them targeted Celestia but she took out her axe as began to slice up several Cons, casually switching between that and her Path Blaster. When she finished, she turned her attention to the Warp Cannon, which she then targeted. When Cadenza faced it, she simply rammed into it smashing the gun to pieces. Celestia turned to Bulk. “Bulk, take the wounded back to base so Luna can treat them.”

“On it.” Bulk directed the troops and took them back the way they came. Celestia flew up and saw the Final Warp Cannon and was about to dive in had she not screamed in pain as a shot went through her right Wing. She landed on the ground than looked around, seeing no Cons to aim at her and she didn’t see the Warp Cannon take aim at her.
She heard a ‘Hoo’ and looked up seeing the Kul’asepticon spy, Owloucious, resting on a lamppost. She aimed her Path Blaster and shot at the bird, activating the Gambler upgrade but still not even denting the cold robot. The lamppost than transformed into a white blue haired unicorn with blue hair and purple shades, while Owloucious transformed into a cassette going into her chest that opened up for him to go inside, she spoke in a musical and harmonic, yet cold and monotone voice.

“Vinyl Superior, Autoponies inferior.” Getting out of Celestia’s line of sight, Vinyl than jumped backwards.

Celestia got back to what she was doing and transformed making her way to the Warp Cannon. She rammed through the wreckage and than Transformed again walking up some stairs and met up with some Autoponies at the top holding the line as a Marauder pinned them down. Celestia aimed her Path Blaster carefully at the Dropship coming in and her Gambler upgrade did the rest as it’s engines smoked and it crashed into the Marauder. The Autoponies were able to turn the tide and moved up to a distance Celestia could target from. She reloaded her Path Blaster and saw the Gambler was the first shot and knew it would be good if there would be any fight left in the Warp Cannon.
Celestia marked the target and Cadenza came in prepared to deliver a hoof punch to the Warp Cannon when it fired directly at her chest. The giant groaned in pain and she crashed on the ground as the life left her optics, one hoof clutching at the wound in her chest.

“Cadenza, NO!” Celestia had no choice now; she ran to the entrance to the Warp Cannon and made her way through the damaged walls. She found the door into the Warp Cannon and used her strength to tear the door open, but when she did she was shot and fell back to the ground. When she looked up, she saw that ever scheming Minotaur sporting strangely Familiar Looking Pistol in his right hand. “Surprise!”

Celestia aimed her Path Blaster at him. “Tirek! --” She was cut short as he shot at her hoof disabling her Path Blaster. “Aaah!”

Two more Kul’asepticons came in and Celestia automatically recognized them. One was a dark pink flat maned pink Earth pony and the other was a dark blue Alicorn with the same appearance as her sister, but sporting a Blood Red bat-shaped tiara and necklace with boots of the same color. Celestia remembered them as Pinkimena and Selene of the Combaticons. Pinkimena kicked her down than grabbed her left arm while Luna grabbed her right. Tirek than walked up in front of Celestia smiling. “Lights out.” He than punched Celestia in the face knocking her out cold and into blackness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia began to come to as Spitfire’s voice on her Comm Link woke her up.

“Celestia?”

Her vision began to come back and she saw several Kul’asepticons cheering for the 2 Combaticons and Tirek who waved to some of them in confidence.

“Celestia, if you can hear me, the Ark’s shields are going critical, you need to take down that Warp Cannon now!”

She attempted to move a little and Selene noticed this. “Hey Meana, or guest is awake.”

“STAY DOWN!” Pinkimena than delivered a elbow to Celestia’s head knocking her back down but still allowing her to see Owloucious flying overhead, landing on the back of Vinyl, who was near the stairs of the controls, and the heavily armored Alicorn at the controls.

She than turned her attention to Celestia. “Celestia Prime. That is what they call you now isn’t it?”

Celestia responded coldly. “Nightmare Moon” Pinkimena and MirrorLuna let go of Celestia and energy chains took hold of her. Tirek couldn’t help the giddy feeling he had Received from this.

“Funny, isn’t it Nightmare? How easily I defeated the one adversary you couldn’t.”

“SILENCE!” she than fired her signature fusion cannon at Tirek knocking him off the stairs he was walking up.

“It didn’t have to come to this.”

Nightmare walked down the stairs and when she got down she looked at the 2 Autoponies chained on her right. “This is what you chose Celestia when you defied me. All of this is your doing.”

Nightmare readied her fusion cannon and aimed at the 1st Autopony in chains that screamed as the blast killed her.

“Nightmare, stop!”

“I’ll stop when all of you are dead!”

She readied her fusion cannon and aimed it at the other one. The other one pleaded to Celestia to help. “Celestia, help!” one blast and she died screaming and in pieces.

“This is meaningless. All we want is to leave!”

Nightmare simply walked up to Celestia and delivered a hard and wet smack across her face causing a tooth to come out. Nightmare than walked her way back to the controls. “Charge up the Warp Cannon. Wipe their precious ark off the face of Ponytron. No one leaves without my permission.”

Celestia stood up despite being restrained by the chains. “I wasn’t asking.”

Nightmare had grown tired of this. “Always defiant to the end aren’t you Prime?” Nightmare continued her monologue oblivious that Cadenza rose up from behind the window and opened her eyes angry at the wound the blast left in her chest. “At every turn you have thwarted my efforts to save this planet, to return it to its former glory. No More! This day it all ends Celestia, once and for all!”

Owloucious saw Cadenza at the window and hooted in panic. Alerting Vinyl as well, who had to alert her leader of this sudden reveal. “Nightmare, Look out!!”

Cadenza had ripped off the roof with her mouth than threw it away. Nightmare was not even fazed. “Stop running you foals, STAND AND FIGHT!!” Nightmare than shot her Fusion Cannon at Cadenza who rose up her right hoof and kept it in the air. Celestia than made the command and without a second thought, Cadenza brought her hoof down on Nightmare than lifted it up, the mare was still intact and was cut off by two more slams. She attempted to manage one more blast, but one more smash did the trick. When Cadenza lifted her hoof, Nightmare was no more than a crushed body with her Right hoof in the air. Celestia looked at what was left and felt sadness inside at Nightmare’s demise but that didn’t stop her from giving one request to Tirek.

“Leave. Now.”

Tirek looked at Celestia who had great anger in her eyes at him, than looked up at the giant pink alicorn and saw she was ready to give the same treatment to Tirek, He than spoke to the soldiers, his voice low and mourning.
“Kul’asepticons, Nightmare Moon has perished, betrayed by her own pride. I, Lord Tirek am your leader now.” He turned to Celestia who narrowed her eyes at him when he prepared to say his next words. “Kul’asepticons, return to base.” Tirek then rose and transformed into his jet mode flying off. Several Kul’asepticons left in the same direction he did, except for Vinyl, who clenched her teeth, and fumed silently in anger looking at Nightmare’ corpse, before transforming into her van mode and driving off in Tirek’s direction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia was on Cadenza’s right shoulder with Spitfire, a yellow Pegasus with orange firey hair who was smiling at the retreating Kul’asepticons. “That’s a sight I’ve longed to see.”

“But it may have cost us our future.”

“You mean all the Energon for the Ark is gone?”

“There’s barely enough to last a mega-cycle. All though I think Fluttershy may know.”

“Fluttershy? She deserted us.”

“She left her post for a reason I want to know why. Firefly, Dash, Applejack, and Flash are already looking for her.”

Cadenza looked at both ponies during the conversation than turned her head back to the retreating Cons.