• Published 26th Oct 2014
  • 3,321 Views, 39 Comments

Transformares Fall of Ponytron - Hairy Konquerer



You've wondered what the final days of Ponytron were like? look no further than here dear reader.

  • ...
10
 39
 3,321

Chapter 11 the Final Countdown

The ship moved through the sky as a few explosions happened near it. Inside the ship, Sunset was jumping at some of the explosions, Nightmare however was unfazed as she was focused on the task at hoof. On a platform a hologram of Selene appeared and Sunset walked over to the platform to see what she was going to say. “Nightmare, why are we heading this way?”

“We’re heading to the location Saddle Rager’s crash site.”

“That monstrosity of a pony? Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s still kicking.” Selene said looking at a hologram of a gold yellow hulking Pegasus mare in dark green costume with a mask that the Autopony Bulk would spring an oil leak just at the site. Sunset looked curiously as she never saw anything on Her actual appearance and was surprised at her first actual look.

“Doesn’t matter. Her power core is needed for our ship.” An Explosion shock the ship and Nightmare saw an engine had been hit and decided a little fresh air was needed. She jumped out and flew, Sunset transformed and followed suit, and the ship crashing as a blast knocked it out of the sky. They both landed on a platform looking down, finding they were closer to their destination then they though as the Bulk of the Autoponies forces was down there. Sunset looked to Nightmare than gestured her hand towards the Autoponies. “Age before beauty?”

Nightmare grinned than cracked her neck ready to fight. “You’re too kind. If only Tirek had manners like you.” she than jumped down, and landed caving an Autoponies skull doing so. Sunset watched closely at how Nightmare took out her opponents. She was flattered at the position Nightmare gave her, but it only helped her make her way to the top. She noted how Nightmare made a random hit, tearing out a spark and than consuming it. She would need to factor that in if she was going to have to fight her in Hand to Hoof combat. Selene contacted Sunset as she thought Nightmare needed help.

“Sunset, should we come in as backup?”

“Nightmare has this, stand-by.”

Nightmare than preceded to the Marauders and one of them had switched to its electrical attack in an attempt to slow her down. She only smiled than grabbed the whole thing using a combination of her Teeth and her hooves than slammed it down on the other one. Sunset made note of this, as this would be a factor in the future. She jumped down to join and found at the entrance to the facility was a large blocked door and missile launchers aimed at them. Sunset than heard a voice behind her. “No worry Lady Nightmare.” Sunset turned to see Valkyrie facing the door than raising her fist. Sunset knew all too well what was coming next and jumped out of the way as the Sonic Pain Wave Attack made it’s way to the missile launchers connected than destroyed them. Sunset saw Nightmare was unfazed at what had happened, did not even move and looked unfazed at the attack. Valkyrie than walked towards the door than pried the doors open and created a doorway for the two to walk in as the door closed behind them.
They walked in and automatically Sunset detected a large energy signature coming from ahead. “Wow! Saddle Rager station has more power than I thought.”

“All the more reason this mission must be successful.”

They moved ahead and found themselves in a medium sized room. Sunset picked up a large familiar signature and ducked behind cover. Her fears were proven correct as an Autopony Titan came in. Nightmare spoke to Sunset at what she was looking at. “Sunset what is that?”

“Autopony Titan. These guys are Bred for combat.”

“As am I.”

Nightmare shot at it until her clip emptied than the Titan brought out it’s drones only for Nightmare to smash them all then focus her attention on the Titan, tearing off it’s parts, leaving him dependent on his X-18 Scrapmaker only for Nightmare to tear it off and shove her head into his chest, a crunching sound and Sunset could see something go down Nightmare’s throat. The Titan fell to the ground with a thud and Nightmare simply brushed off her shoulders than walked through the door Sunset Smiling as this proved her hypothesis Nightmare mostly enjoyed the consumption of her enemy’s sparks. When it came to smarts, Sunset could rival Corona as she also thought of the emotional reactions a Ponytronian would have in her plans and multiple paths depending on that emotion. They made their way through the facility. They walked through a door and were shocked at what they saw: on either side, was a hind leg of Saddle Rager. Sunset’s jaw was dropped at this brutality while Nightmare just looked at it weirdly. “Saddle Rager what have they done to you?”
Vinyl than contacted both of them via their Comm Links. “Nightmare, Sunset, you can release the legs by destroying the looks on both sides.”

Sunset figured out the locks were the bright red lights and already took out two of them. “Way ahead of you Vinyl.” She proceeded through the door with Nightmare behind her, following the way and coming up to another platform and on their left was a huge chest behind a wall of lasers. “Vinyl we found her torso.” She dodged a blast form a Shot Gunner than threw the guy through a window and found that it was the room they were looking for. Sunset found the switch and pulled it down allowing the torso to move through and smash through the other side where the two legs connected to it. They moved through and into an Elevator at the end of the hall. They took it up and walked out in the open and saw the colossal head of Saddle Rager her eyes still red and her face one of anger. Sunset smirked a little. “Always wanted to see her up close.”

“Well get ready for a closer look.” Nightmare than shot her Riot Blaster at a sniper taking it down with relative ease. They walked forward and around the head and saw a bunch of controls. Sunset looked up and saw Vinyl jump from a dropship and head to the controls. As she worked on them, she than said something to the other two. “Autoponies inbound.”

Nightmare grinned, “It’s time I showed them a true Instrument of Destruction.”

The Autoponies came rushing in. sunset had switched to her Corrosive Slime Cannon just to make sure none them tried to sneak around and get Vinyl while they weren’t looking. Than she revealed in the killing machine that was, Nightmare Moon. She Watched as Nightmare delivered blast to the face of one Autopony, followed by a snap to the neck on another. Not only did she watch the glory, but also memorized some of the attacks and swings, they would be handy when Nightmare tried to go down with a fight. She than turned to look at Vinyl’s handiwork and watched a hologram of Saddle Rager transform into a spaceship and learned what Nightmare’s plan really was. Nightmare had just killed the last Autopony, and checked her cannon seeing she had only one shot left, than turned to her attention to Vinyl who gave her a status report. “Saddle Rager in deep stasis. power core at 90% functioning capacity. Estimated time of repair-”

“No, do it while she’s this way. It will give us the element of surprise on Celestia.”

“In current state, Saddle Rager’s transformation will be permanent.”

“Good. At least she won’t wake up in the middle of it and try to change.” Nightmare than turned to look at Saddle Rager. “Saddle Rager! If you can hear me, this is not a rescue mission. You failed yourself, the Kul’asepticons, and worst of all, you failed me. You will at least provide one more thing for us. A transport with which we will use to destroy the Autoponies Forever!” An Autopony made a desperate attempt and grabbed at Nightmare’s leg. “No…”

Nightmare looked at him with a face of boredom. “Such Heroic Nonsense.” She than aimed her Riot Cannon at his head, the Planet Buster upgrade kicking tearing the Bot apart as Saddle Rager’s head shifted to become more cone like.