• Published 26th Oct 2014
  • 3,325 Views, 39 Comments

Transformares Fall of Ponytron - Hairy Konquerer



You've wondered what the final days of Ponytron were like? look no further than here dear reader.

  • ...
10
 39
 3,325

Chapter 5 Eye of the Storm

The ship flew over the storm that had gathered in the Sea of Rust, inside were 5 ponies, Flash Sentry, Applejack, Firefly, and a blue Pegasus with violet eyes and Rainbow colored mane and tail, with the symbol on her flank being a cloud with a lightning bolt colored red, blue and yellow. Rainbow Dash, co-holder of title as fastest Pegasus in all of Ponytron with Lightning Dust. Piloting the ship was a tan Pegasus with a mane likes Dash’s but shades of black with a compass on her flank. The almost as-well known as Rainbow Dash, Daring Do.

She turned to the 3 mares and 1 stallion as she came to where they needed to be. “All right this is as far as I safely get you guys to Fluttershy’s last known location until the storm clears up.”

Firefly swatted at this. “No sweat Daring, we’ve gotten out of Way worse than this storm. Right Dash?”

Rainbow grinned at this. “You know it mom.”

Applejack and Flash were preparing to jump when Firefly and Dash we walking but Rainbow Dash was stopped by Daring. “And Sis… don’t have too much fun without me.”

“Says the mare who took an scary all-powerful artifact from under the noses of the 3 most well known Kul’asepticons with Spitfire, but without me.”

Daring chuckled at this a little. “Okay 1, you never asked if you could tag along, and 2, I didn’t get this Cutie Mark for nothing.”

Dash chuckled than walked to the door with AJ, Flash, and her Mom, AJ and Flash jumped, Firefly and Dash did but not before hoof bumping than diving right into the eye of the storm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash had landed on alongside AJ but than had to cover his face as the Rust Storms wind blew in his face. Firefly and Dash landed in front of them, doing the same as he did, moving forward to where the ship signal was coming from.
They stopped when they came up to a bunch of debris blocking the way in. Firefly stepped forward and used her grapple to pull down the debris in which the group than moved forward. The storm weakened allowing the group to see the crashed ship with a few flames. With Rainbow Dash, Firefly flew up into the cockpit of the ship to confirm their thoughts. Rainbow Dash was the one to deliver the news. “Fluttershy did use the ship. She was tracking a energy signature in here.”

The storm picked up making the ship unstable. Dash managed to jump onto a higher and more stable platform above the ship and Firefly managed to use her grapple to join her daughter. Flash and Applejack braced themselves as the ship came down and it crashed creating an opening for them to walk through. Not knowing if there was gonna be trouble when they went looking for Fluttershy, Flash brought out his unique Electro Bolter, while Applejack got out her trusty upgraded Scatter Blaster. Walking through they found a door going into an odd base than heard voices, Flash activated his cloaking while Applejack laid flat on the ground regretting her decision on picking the Kinetic Shield instead of Cloaking. The voices were coming closer and 3 Kul’asepticons ran to the door when it opened and a wirewolf stayed behind, the first one speaking. “Close the door behind us. Our lady doesn’t want anymore intruders like the last ones.” The 3 than ran through the door than it closed behind them. Rainbow responded to what the Con said in everyone’s Comm Link’s.

“Intruders? Did he mean Fluttershy?” her voice began to sound angry as she thought of what might’ve happened to her from life long best friend. “If they hurt her, whoever runs this places is gonna-”

“Easy Dash. It’s Fluttershy we’re talking about; it’ll take a lot more to take her down. And I’m more concerned on who the mystery lady is.” Flash said to assure Dash Fluttershy was okay. He then got up ready to take down the one guard that stayed outside. “But I can’t say the same for this guy- ” Flash was astounded at how Applejack beat him to it. But what else surprised him was how she rammed into the Con than and grabbed onto his head despite his struggle and managed to tear his head off. Applejack gave Flash a smirk of satisfaction than turned there attention to a wall of debris on the left of the Cons’ corpse. Flash got out a depth charge ready to blow away the debris. Applejack pushed him aside facing the debris. She turned away from it then kicked both her hind legs into it smashing all the debris to pieces. Flash just sat there, jaw agape at what just happened, and Applejack got into the building through the air vent it exposed saying only 4 words.

“Years of Apple bucking” on the other side of the door a brief scuffle was heard than something hitting the door followed by the door opening, all to a Familiar Tune.

Flash walked through and over the Con corpse on the other side with its neck snapped and two hoof-shaped dents in it’s back. Flash saw AJ up ahead gesturing him to c’mon, which he did. They turned the corner and saw a Wirewolf Kul’asepticon smirking as he was looking at something on the wall. Flash cloaked and made his way to the Con, jumping behind him than brought out his blade slicing the Cons head like a Cyber-Bagel. He turned around to see what the guard was looking at and saw a pin-up of his Friend Shining Armor’s partner, Cadence with a suggestive look on her face and in an… odd position. Flash felt hot for a micro-cycle than grabbed the pin-up than folded it up and hid it in his pocket. Applejack came by not even looking at him but knowing exactly what he was looking at.

“Keep walking Casanova.”

Flash than ran up and joined her as they walked than saw a weird green laser moving as is it was scanning something. They began to walk cautiously but then it went away. Applejack and Flash entered a large room than saw the same laser again so they hid behind a large model of a solar system. Flash peaked behind it and saw what emitted the laser. It was a tall slender green and blue robot with a single green Cyclops eye the laser came from. At the wrong moment Rainbow Dash contacted the two of them. “Guys! I finally got a good signal-” Applejack interrupted her in attempting to salvage the situation.

“Rainbow!” too late. The robot transformed, it’s eye disappearing into it as it’s upper body was now dome like with two A-4 Pulsar Cannons for arms. It shot at the model taking off the top half but still concealing Flash and Applejack. When it thought the intruder was gone, it transformed back than continued its patrol. Rainbow spoke again but whispered. “Sorry, my fault.”

Flash looked at Applejack who gestured that this one was his. He turned on his cloaking and moved behind it, he jumped on it’s back and it moved around in search of whatever it was. It felt a tap on it’s head than turned it’s head around to come eye to eye with Flash who simply said “Peek-a-boo” than decapitated it. Applejack came out and called out to Flash as she found an entrance take them closer to the signature. When they went on they other side of the door, it was an absolute mess with sword slashes marks on the walls and torn parts of wall strewn around. Flash thought out loud on this. “Sword marks everywhere, trail of destruction…” He looked at Applejack and they both thought the same thing.

“Fluttershy.”

As they moved deeper in they eventually came upon a Teletran-1 store and decided to gear up in case. As a stallion, Flash was natural to let Applejack go first. When she went into the shop, the machine spoke.
“Apologizes Applejack, there are no apples available for consumption.” Applejack huffed in annoyance at what everyone assumed had finally gotten to Teletran-1. While she flipped through to see if there was anything she would need, she asked Flash a question. “What do you think Fluttershy was doing out here in the first place?”

“Most likely checking out that energy signature, along with her team. The Colossus Strike something.”

“Don’t mean to sound rude but honestly that name is terrible.” It was no secret that Applejack could never tell a lie, and if she tried to in order to hide something for Celestia, usually it would be better if someone else was the only pony to know.
Applejack finally chose the upgrade that doubled her health and bought the final upgrade for her Scatter Blaster, which was sure to make it a Hot weapon. Flash came up and it was a similar case to Applejack’s.
“Apologizes Flash Sentry, Glass Gas is not available.” But Flash looked through and chuckled as his signature weapon, the Gas Glass Cannon was indeed there, so he got it and bought a Dimensional Rift, which would came in hand incase it got ugly. They left and proceed forward, coming to a way outside and seeing Firefly and Rainbow Dash on a ledge across from them when the storm picked up again causing a large statue to fall right on top of them. “Slag.” Flash and AJ both said in union as they fell right into a patrol of those weird sentinels. The storm was raging again so there was no way Flash was flying there, so they both went down and walked past the sentinels having to take out one from behind. They came closer to where Firefly and Dash were and found a sentinel, not in battle mode but blade ready looking over them. When it spoke it was cold and only thought of what it was programmed for “I know you came with 2 others. Where are they?”

Dash only responded in hawking a loogie directly in the Middle of its eye. It was about to launch into battle mode had Flash not tackled it and AJ grab it by the head, despite it’s head trying to sink in for Battle Mode, AJ pulled in the opposite direction, and the head tore off like a Band-Aid, the body falling and shivering from the sudden severed connection from the head. AJ walked to the debris trapping Firefly and Dash and lifted it up with help from Dash and Firefly underneath. When they got out Firefly used her grapple on a door ahead and pulled it down, she than turned to the others. “Hope you dig fighting the rest of the way to the signature.”

Dash stayed with Flash and AJ hoping to get a workout from the next part. She was not wrong as several Kul’asepticons came out from cover and began to shot at them. AJ got the closest one setting him on fire, to which he reacted by running around in circles, to which Dash punched him knocking his head off. Dash than looked at flash and his Glass Gas Cannon wondering about how he boasted about it whenever he got it. “So what’s so cool about that gun?” Flash smirked than aimed the gun at 3 Cons huddled together. He shot it and all 3 Cons were lifted up in the air than slammed down, smashing all three of them to pieces. One more came out of hiding and was about to shoot when, Firefly, still holding onto her grapple came down grabbing the Con, and like a trampoline, sprung straight back up to wherever Firefly was. They moved forward, coming up to a wall of rocks, joined by Firefly who used her grapple to pull the rocks down. They moved coming up to a bigger wall than Firefly turned to the group.

“Anyone wanna try this time, I don’t think my grapple’s gonna cut it.”

Rainbow stepped forward then faced the wall she breathed in and out… than pulled back and struck her right hoof into the rock shattering it. When they came through, they found a waste facility. Firefly than turned to the others.

“I’ve seen this before, this is the toxic byproduct of Energon.”

Flash and the others than realized when the Byproduct’s around, there’s defiantly Energon not to far away. They moved on and mad eat to an outdoor area, the storm now dead. Flash found something he needed to tell the girls about. “Girls, I’m picking up an distress beacon from… there!” Flash pointed to the hole not to far away… that was being sealed up by a cap an arm was latching onto.

They got to the bottom and faced the seal. A grin formed on Rainbow’s face. “I have an idea! Make sure no Cons make there way here.” She flew off than almost as if comically timed, several Kul’asepticons came out and ran their way to the 2 mares and Stallion. AJ was getting one shot Kills with her Scatter Blaster, Flash was watching as several Cons were floating in the area after he shot them, and Firefly was shooting, but mainly getting kills thanks to her P.O.K.E Beta. They turned and saw Rainbow Dash carrying an entire canister of the Toxic Byproduct, and some Depth Charges on it on her back than tossed it to near the lid. Dash than realized something than yelled to Flash. “Yo Flash! I forgot to add a timer on. Put a Depth Charge on it so we can pop off the lid.”

Flash complied and added one, but made sure it had a timer so they could make it away in time. One Wirewolf Kul’asepticon made a desperate move. “Quick! Get the charges off!”
He attempted to get one off but found his claws stuck on it and could not take them off. He turned and saw a smug Rainbow Dash answered his confusion.

“Super glued the whole thing.” Rainbow Dash said before flying off from the Blast and Laughing while the others hide behind cover, but Firefly could not help but chuckle.

4 Micro-Cycles later, the container blew up, destroying the whole lid, and causing the entire upper torso minus the hands, of one Kul’asepticon to fly into the Atmosphere screaming. “SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!”

Author's Note:

thank the makers of Equestria's Blackest Night for the Cadence picture i was able to use for the pin-up