• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 868 Views, 4 Comments

The Electric Medley - Fandom Trash Snivy



Sassaflash works together with her five friends Medley, Dizzy Twister, Cloud Kicker, Cloudchaser, and Flitter in an effort to clear their names after the Cloudsdale Weather Factory electricity division's machines are stolen by somepony else.

  • ...
2
 4
 868

Just a Bolt of Lightning in The Dark Part II

Sassaflash's heart was rapidly beating as she and her friends continued to pursue Lightning Dust. How could she just divebomb Cloudchaser like that? she angrily thought. She deserves to be hunted down and turned in to Cumulo Nimbus for her crimes!

"Has anypony seen Lightning Dust yet?" Dizzy Twister asked.

"Not yet, Dizzy Twister," replied Medley. "We still have a long way to go before we find Lightning Dust. Besides, she could have just fled out of the alley altogether."

"We're not giving up now," Sassaflash told Medley, "just you wait, Medley."

Sassaflash and her friends continued to run at top speed as they continued to run through the dark alley. Suddenly, they hit a dead end.

"By Star Swirl's beard!" cried Cloud Kicker. "This alley's like a maze!"

"Why do you think I decided to go here?" a voice spoke.

"That's Lightning Dust!" exclaimed Cloudchaser. "Let's hurry now. I really need to go to the hospital so Nurse Redheart can bandage my injured wings!"

"I hope that you can still make it to the gala," Flitter told Cloudchaser.

"The Grand Galloping Gala's next month!" replied Dizzy Twister. "Of course she's gonna make it! It doesn't take that long for a pegasus's wings to heal."

Sassaflash and her friends turned around and went another direction in the dark alley. Suddenly, they came to a stop. A row of trashcans blocked their way. To solve that, Cloud Kicker bucked the trashcans over, creating a passageway for Sassaflash and her friends to walk through. They continued to pursue Lightning Dust.

"What makes you think I'm gonna give up?" her voice taunted.

"What makes you think we'll give up?" replied Sassaflash.

Sassaflash and her friends kept running and running until they got to the end of the alley. Sassaflash looked around for Lightning Dust, until...

BAM! Lightning Dust knocked out Sassaflash and dragged her away into the alley.

Cloud Kicker gasped. "There must've been another path in the alley this entire time!"

"First, Lightning Dust injured my wings," Cloudchaser began, "and now she knocks out Sassaflash? I really hate her now!"

"Let's go give that Lightning Dust a piece of our minds!" exclaimed Flitter.

Medley, Dizzy Twister, Cloud Kicker, Cloudchaser, and Flitter ran into the alley and turned left, where they saw Lightning Dust with an unconscious Sassaflash. Medley stepped forward and said:

"Why must you do these terrible things?"

Lightning Dust just replied:

"I'm too cool to give up."


"Why did you injure my friend Cloudchaser's wings like that?" Flitter asked Lightning Dust. "There must be some reason why you decided to do that to her."

"Also, why did you knock my best friend Sassaflash unconscious?" Cloud Kicker asked Lightning Dust.

"First of all," Lightning Dust began, "I saw Cloudchaser as a threat. I thought that she would help you guys out by cutting me off and turning me in to the Cloudsdale Weather Factory. But my coolness prevented that, so I divebombed her and I injured her wings on purpose. Second of all, I knew that Sassaflash would try to do the same thing that Cloudchaser was about to do. So, I knocked her unconscious. Just like that."

Slowly Sassaflash began to wake up. "Oh...my head hurts. Medley, am I okay-"

"No," Medley replied, "you are not okay. Lightning Dust tried to cut us all off by taking you down."

"How could you!" Sassaflash burst out at Lightning Dust. "You injure Cloudchaser's wings, and you knock me out? You deserve to tell all of this to Princess Celestia!"

Suddenly, a tear rolled down Lightning Dust's face. "No...no, no...It can't end like this..."

Lightning Dust flopped down on the floor of the alley and started to cry.

"Can we turn you in to the Cloudsdale Weather Factory then?" Medley asked Lightning Dust. "We won't tell anypony else what happened today. We'll just say that Cloudchaser injured her wings in a flying accident."

"Yes! Please!" Lightning Dust retreated. "I'll do anything to not go in front of Princess Celestia!"

"Then let's head to the Cloudsdale Weather Factory!' exclaimed Sassaflash.

"Hey!" Cloudchaser yelled. "You're forgetting about my injured wings!"

"Right after Cloudchaser gets her wings bandaged," Sassaflash added.