• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 864 Views, 4 Comments

The Electric Medley - Fandom Trash Snivy



Sassaflash works together with her five friends Medley, Dizzy Twister, Cloud Kicker, Cloudchaser, and Flitter in an effort to clear their names after the Cloudsdale Weather Factory electricity division's machines are stolen by somepony else.

  • ...
2
 4
 864

A Witness Arrives

Sunny Rays walked into Sassaflash's house. She came into here for a reason, but for what?

"I saw what happened while you were sleeping, Sassaflash."

"You saw what Lightning Dust did while I was asleep?" asked Sassaflash.

"Yes," answered Sunny Rays, "although I will tell you later. I will make the most of this visit as I can."

"Please," Sassaflash replied, "do come in."

Sunny Rays walks a little bit more into Sassaflash's house and shuts the door. "Lovely weather we're having here...despite us being let off work until we find out who really stole the electric division's machines."

Sassaflash growled. "Ugh. I've been through this for too many times already! Lightning Dust is the pony who stole the machines!"

Sunny Rays glanced out of the window in the house. "Yeah, but I figured she wouldn't be that defensive about it. I mean, I saw the whole thing right before my eyes!"

"Can you tell me what you saw?" Sassaflash asked Sunny Rays.

"Yeah! I wanna know what you saw!" Cloud Kicker excitedly spoke.

"Okay."

Sunny Rays cleared her throat and began to speak...