• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 867 Views, 4 Comments

The Electric Medley - Fandom Trash Snivy



Sassaflash works together with her five friends Medley, Dizzy Twister, Cloud Kicker, Cloudchaser, and Flitter in an effort to clear their names after the Cloudsdale Weather Factory electricity division's machines are stolen by somepony else.

  • ...
2
 4
 867

Work Time

Immediately the new employees knew what to do. Following Sassaflash's instructions, they went outside the building. Sassaflash went up the long spiral stairs and went inside her office.

My office, she thought as she made it inside. The office for an Electric Production Supervisor was very large. In fact, it was so large that it could make room for four ponies. The room had to be that large in case there was more than one EPS. There was basically four of everything: four desks, four chairs, and four beds for the supervisors who had to stay at the factory for the night. The only main thing that didn't have four versions of it was a single window on the right wall.

Sassaflash would often look out this window to see if her employees were doing fine. She walked over to the window and looked outside. Everything seemed to be fine.

"I don't need to be concerned," she softly spoke to herself. "Everything is okay."

The pegasi employees of the electric division were busy putting on Zappertron 4000s on their backs. Tea Leaf happened to struggle putting on hers, and Sassaflash really wasn't that surprised.

Tea Leaf was found grunting when a pony named Sunny Rays found her. She didn't work for the electric division, but she decided to help Tea Leaf out of kindness. Tea Leaf immediately saw Sunny and asked her for help.

"Hey there!" Tea Leaf asked loudly to Sunny Rays. "Can you help me put this on? Sassaflash told me that a pony was supposed to wear this like a saddle."

"Well, if it is as simple as putting on a saddle," Sunny Rays replied, "I can help you."

Sunny Rays grabbed the saddle-like Zappertron 4000 that Tea Leaf was holding. Tea Leaf stood up, folded her wings, and straightened her back. With concentration, Sunny put the Zappertron 4000 onto Tea's back. She fastened it together with the strap at the bottom. Knowing that the Zappertron 4000 was now on her back, Tea Leaf stretched her wings through the holes on the saddle-like machine.

"Thanks a bunch!"

"You don't have to thank me."

Sassaflash, seeing this random act of kindness through the window of the office, smiled. A single tear was shed on her face.

"I have a feeling that Tea Leaf is going to be a great electricity collector," she softly spoke to herself.


Time had seemed to pass. By this time, all of the employees had on a Zappertron 4000. Some of them were even starting to collect electricity. Sassaflash watched as Sunny Rays bucked a storm cloud over to Grand Gruff.

"I've got this!"

Grand Gruff turned on the Zappertron 4000 on his back and held the tube in his hooves. A few lightning bolts appeared, and Grand Gruff flew around to collect them. The clear container on the back of the Zappertron 4000 began to be filled with bouncing, spiraling bolts of lightning.

Carnation was flying around a storm cloud collecting one lightning bolt at a time. Sassaflash had a feeling that Carnation was going to be one of her best employees.

The three pegasi who always seemed to be together: Citrus, Limelight Lime, and Decaffie, were busy collecting lightning bolts out of a huge storm cloud by working together. A few of Sassaflash's longtime workers were working at that cloud too. This cloud is going to make up a majority of today's power collected, she thought to herself.

Of course, Tea Leaf was goofing up. Apparently her hooves couldn't hold a tube that long. The tube was flailing wildly all over the place in the sky and pegasi everywhere in that area were chuckling. At one point the tube got so close to Tea Leaf that it started to vacuum some of her mane.

"Aaaauggghhh!" Tea Leaf screamed. "The tube is on my head!"

Sassaflash had a horrified expression on her face. I can't be fired right now! At least not for this nonsense! she thought. Sassaflash raced out of the office and literally flew out the door.


Sassaflash burst through the entrance door to the electric division building and was flying in place in the skies of Equestria.

"Tea Leaf? Where are you?"

She heard her fellow employee's cry for help nearby. The latter Electric Production Supervisor flew over to her. Tea Leaf was madly flapping her wings, hovering literally right next to a storm cloud.

"Sassaflash!" Tea Leaf shouted with relief. "Can you come and help me here?"

Sassaflash, hovering next to Tea Leaf, straightened out the tube that was still in Tea Leaf's hooves.

"Phew!" Tea Leaf spoke with relief. "I was so scared!"

"It was my duty to help you."

Sassaflash then flew back to the electric division building. She entered it again, went up the spiral stairs, and entered the office. Once more she continued to watch her fellow employees collect electricity. She remembered when she was doing all of this work, which was only five months ago.

"Hope you guys won't need my help for the rest of the day." Sassaflash spoke quietly to herself.


It wasn't too long until the pegasi began flying back near the electric division building and began to take off their Zappertron 4000s. One by one the pegasi were turning their Zappertron 4000s upside down, plugging the tubes inside the tube on the collector, and putting the machines back into the box near the collector machines.

Tea Leaf at least knew how to take off her Zappertron 4000, but the tube flopped a little bit too close to her face. As a result, a little bit of electricity leaked out as a lightning bolt and shocked Tea Leaf. Sassaflash face-hoofed herself as she saw this through the window in her office.

"Ooh, that's gotta hurt." Carnation spoke.

Tea Leaf finally got control of the tube and put the Zappertron 4000 over the collecting tube. Instantly the bouncing, spiraling lightning bolts disappeared. Tea Leaf then put the machine in the box and headed inside the electric division building where her other fellow workers were seen staring at the large collecting jar.


Sassaflash exited her office and headed down the spiral stairs to see her employees staring in awe at the collecting tube. Today the tube happened to hold a little bit more than half of the electricity the large jar could possibly hold.

"Nice work, everypony!" a pleased Sassaflash told her employees.

Sassaflash, being satisfied with her employees' work, shook the hooves of everypony. However, it was 7:00 p.m. All of the employees exited the building and said their goodbyes.

Everypony, but Sassaflash. She had to stay here for the night because tomorrow was yet another big day. All of the employees of every division was going to meet in the large, main Cloudsdale Weather Factory building to discuss recent events and how everypony did in the current week.

Sassaflash yawned as she slowly made her way up the spiral stairs again and into the office. She took off her work uniform and climbed inside her bed. She had to get to bed this early because she woke up early. After all, she had an early dinner at the main Cloudsdale Weather Factory building an hour before work actually started. Sassaflash closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.