• Published 16th Oct 2014
  • 383 Views, 11 Comments

The worst my little pony fan fiction ever made 2 - Godog



A Spike Quest to search something that he doesn't remember, during his quest he will face a lot of difficulties and random events.

  • ...
14
 11
 383

Chapter 1

Spike woke up screaming the inception soundtrack “Buuuooooooooooooooun”. Quickly Hans Zimmer slap him while screaming “We have to go deeper!” after this he reap out of his throat the soundtrack music sheet and run away passing through the window.

“Twilight? Did you forget again to close the mirror to Hollywood?” said while he was knotting he's carotid.

He waited the answer of the young seapony, but nothing happened, neither a voice, neither a sound or a shotgun blast from he's loved Twilight, not even Gennaro from the floor below spit he's usually complaints followed by random quotes from the Divine Commedy told backward. Everything was silent, except made for a little dugong who was howling at the armed arm of the milky way, that as always was trying to keep the little 12 tons weight dugong by shooting at him with plastic bullet.

“Holy Copyright!” said the little dragon trying not to think about the petunias. “I hope this is not one of Twilight snaky night!” said while opening the fridge to see if maybe the pony was licking the mechanics of that poor machine, thing that she usually does after discovering the existance of the jew in equestria.

While he was checking a strange buzzing catch him out of breath, Spike could resist the urge to rotate his head of 180° degrees and broke his neck for the forty seventh time. He just turn around slowly. The heart of the dragon just stop beating, luckily he had a pecemaker “Saveslave Beghi”

He was breathless and the symphonic orchestra played a tense music trying not to notice the leader of the orchestra that was laying on their feet on thè overdose.
“Is that you John Wayne?” exclaim Spike turning around keeping his breath because of the tension.

A big portable heater buzzed with anger from his forty centimeter height, while Spike screamed as only Josè could do (apparently there were a lot of things that only Josè could do) and he throws himself on the intruder biting it, in the fight a family of cashews get killed.

While Spike show his most powerful move “stroking head against wet and sticky surface” he get enlighten by an idea, an idea of two hundred twenty volt coming from a non secure cable, this gets seventh grade burns all over the beautiful part of his body.

The dragon bite his buttock thinking “maybe this will get him frightened”

This time Spikes head turn around by 180° degree and the dragon shows to the heater a twelfth survived teeth smile and a lot of bloody mucus.
The heater run away by taking off his leg and making them rotate as an helicopter. It was a moving scene.

Spike, dizzying, died, then he thought:”there's something wrong about this”. A surprising phallus shape pumice stone was after all continuously falling from the not so sure grip of the dragon, this make him think “Mh, I have to do a pregnancy test” He didn't pass it, he took 13.

He then decide to go outise to show to the world his imminent broken ankle, which, as it right, will occur after the close contact with icelandic castanets player.
“Vulcoanolè” yelled the castanets players.

Spike smiled as his ankle start to slowly broke by twirling like the witch of the sud-est asiatic.

All of a sudden a pony with an unusual beige suit a mustache and a strange machine on his shoulder which end with a strange object that he keeps with a hoof appeared on the scene.

“Good scoot, where am I?” said looking around
“I have seen you somewhere else” Spike told to his feet which have twirled all the way to hi shoulder
“Ah! A heater!” yelled the mustache pony wile looking at Spike
After this he activated the machine from which come out ball of infinite dense energy, which, when they reach the dragon, explode in carnivorous chrysanthemums, that start to say bad joke about deer.

“No, not the Artiodattilus” Said Spike while he was trying without success to lick his ear
“Stop there little boy, I have made a mistake, stop reading that toilet paper and listen to me” said the pony
Spike accomplish on licking his hear and he gave the pregnancy test another time.
“I am Flam, a pony with the mustache, maybe you will remember for my mustache, it's hard not to notice my mustache”
“of course, now I remember those mustache” said Spike
“What mustache?” Answered Flam

Spike couldn't lick his elbow

“Anyway, I'm here on a special mission, I'm looking for a crazy heater, and I has a woman and as the fourth best heatbuster in the world, I'm here to find it and to save Ponyville from the mold”
“Why? Why can't I lick my elbow?”
“That's the spirit my boy!”
Said that Flam took Spike and throw him against the cement ground destroying his nasal sectum.

“her hair were made of gold and she has a beautiful stained smile” this was the description of the beautiful lady in the book read by the heater, “cold night” fourth book on the top right in Twilight library, between “how to burp with your nose” and “enter book title here”.

A great book, no doubt about it.

Spike never liked it.

Spike decide to help the mustached energumen in his quest, then he also help Flam.

“bau bau” said the dog when he sees the plant in the middle of the glass field.

Spike and Flam walk around looking for the heater, they found it immediately, but walking around was fun so they kept walking.
2 weeks passed.

The heater inpatient froze to death. A lot of cry at the funeral. Spike in his black dress thought about what could have been after death, what is the meaning of life if everything, as Twilight as said, ends with an endless emptiness after death. He almost made it, one little step and he could understand the absolute truth, but something made his way in his head, something you cannot escape from once he take you.

A dog pooped in the field.

After the funeral Spike went back home, he didn't know if he'll ever see again Flam or the heater.

The following show that he has cake.

While Spike was laying on his bed his window get crashed because a fight entered his room, after that from the hole in the window entered Flam and the heater.

“so at the end it wasn't dead” mumbled Spike
“who?”
“Flam”
“he's mustache died” answered the heater.

from the tears of Spike come out an eye.

“I think you have something to do with the object of my quest” said the dragon
“you are right...” said Flam

Spike Allows himself to burp Flam out of the room.

“come on, let's go heater!”
“Ok, but I want a piece of that cake”
“Which cak...” Spike Smelling his pockets found a cake

A tear fell down.

From the cake.