• Published 20th Oct 2014
  • 621 Views, 14 Comments

Let's Gather Around the Campfire.... - RemixHero



5 ponies sit around the campfire and tell the best horror stories the've got

  • ...
 14
 621

A Nightmare Night Fire

Welcome all to my tale. This is a story when 5 ponies mess with forces they cannot control. So grab some candy sit back and relax and let me tell you the tales of theses ponies and how their true nightmares came to be on NIGHTMARE NIGHT! Let us begin.......

Once in a small town near Winsome falls in a Cul-de-sac lived 5 ponies. Together they formed a team they would call "The Cul-de-sac Colt's"with two mares. They all live near each other but each has a bad life for instance Sweet Spells was thrown on the cold hard streets of Manehattan and when into the gangster lifestyle until she left the town. Or Metal Mouth his mother committed suicide right in front of him and his dad hates the thought of having a son that isn't like him. Basically they all have done something that could get them thrown in prison. But in the end they are hero's (Most of the time) to their home. The team may not ever get along but they have one thing that brings them together. Nightmare Night. Their favorite holiday. For Torch Light & Sweet Spells it was the candy. For Base Batter, Metal mouth, & Remix Hero it was the costumes. But the one favorite thing that truly brought them together was the stories they would tell at midnight. To make it interesting they would bet most of the candy they get. Every year the winner get's all they candy. What they do is they got to the special camp spot they have and make up the story's. But this would be the year that everything changes.

It was a normal Friday at Winsome Falls High. The birds were singing and animals were happy. Unlike the student's in Harpy Yard's class. Unlike the other teachers in the school she was the worst. Especially with the class The C.C. were in. She stuck them with a big test that would count towards most there grade for the first quarter, worst part? It's was NIghtmare Night! The rest of the classes were having fun. Unlike them.

"PENCILS DOWN!" Harpy yelled. She sounded like a harpy given her name." Pass your papers forward!" all the student's gave in their papers. "Now before you all go I wanted to give you your homework!"

They all moaned and shouted complaints. Typical Friday.

"Come on Ms. Yard! It's NIghtmare Night!" A pink unicorn shouted.

"Yeah!"

"Uh-huh!"

"Come on!"

"Seriously?"

A cluster of four more ponies stated. She put her hoof on her chin and thought til she said

"Well.. Maybe you can skip it tonight but I expect all of you here on Monday & You five will stay after school AGAIN!"

"YEAH!!" Everyone yelled except the 5 ponies. Then the bell rang. Everyone ran out of the class. Well Almost everyone.

"Now do you know why you're staying after?" She asked them.

"Umm we caused a fight in class?" The Unicorn from before said.

"Let's go over the complaints from the student's from you class shall we? Sweet Spells: Turned all the oranges into frogs and made most of the girl's lips seal shut with 'Free lip gloss' that was actually glue sticks. Metal Mouth: Giving everyone homework passes and hall passes that You made and sold counterfeit watches AGAIN. Remix Hero: Graffitied the side of the school again and spray painted other student's lockers. Base Batter: You cut everyone in the lunch line and stole all their lunch money and valuables. And Finally Torch Light: You set fire to A baseball, a book, a student's hair, more books, gym equipment , and the pool? How did you do that?" She asked the dark indigo stallion.

"Lot's of Practice."

"Kids these complaints are from today only!" Why? I know you all your good kids and not criminals!" She yelled.

"Sorry." they all said.

"OK Detention, for 3 day's now get out of here you're missing your favorite holiday." She told them. None of them hesitated to leave. Out of all the teachers in the school She understood all the pain each of them had been through.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHOO HOO IT'S NIGHTMARE NIGHT!!" The dark indigo stallion said. The student's from before were at his house getting ready for trick or treating.

"Yeah I'm excited too, But seriously you set fire to a student's hair?" A light blue mare said. "Who? No wait let me guess, Pitch Rich?

"Oh yeah he had it coming and all of you know it!"

"Yeah." Everyone said.

"Hey Big Brother!!" A Black filly yelled.

"Crap" He whispered. "Sigh Fright Light I thought you were at your friend's house for a sleepover? Why aren't you there?" He asked her.

"She has the Trot's so I can't stay over!Soooo....... I asked mom and dad and we are going trick or treating!" Fright said.

"Excuse me WE?!" He yelled.

"Yes Torch Light You kid's don't mind if Fright Light comes with you trick or treating do you?" The Purple unicorn asked as she walked in.

"Are you kidding mom?!" Torch Yelled. " Of course no.." He said until Remix put her hoof over his mouth

"We would be delighted to take her with us ms. light!" She said in a quick tone.

"Good!"" The mother left the room then she took her hoof off his mouth.

"R.H. Not. Cool." Torch said in an angered voice.

"Would you rather feel the wrath of your mother?" Remix said.

"Hmm... Good Point." Now LET"S GOO!!" He yelled.

Everyone was in their costumes. And scurred out the door into the day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late at night now Everyone was out either at the party or trick or treating. The Cul-De-Sac Colt's and his little sister were at the final house they always save. last.

"Come on this is the last one then we can start!" Sweet Spells said.

"Yeah!"

They raced to the door and Rang the bell.

"Who is it?" A mare sang. She opened the door the team. "Ohh The Cul-De-Sac Colt's and Fright light! I love your costumes this year! Here you go kid's!" She gave each of them certain candy considering that they were her favorite trick or treaters.

"Whoa Thanks ms. Yard! Will see you monday!" Metal mouth shouted.

"Thanks!" they all said they all ran off.

"Ok we're done tonight time for you to go home Fright Light!" Torch said.

"But I want to be part of your Special midnight tradition!" She cried.

"What have I told you Blank Flank no cutie mark no access!"

"Ugh! Fine!" She walked away and the 5 teen's ran off to their special spot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just Like last year guy's! Except I brought something that will up the antiy on our game!" Sweet Spells said. Her horn glowed dark pink and she pulled out 5 different bag's and gave it to everyone. "These are magic fire dust. It will visualize our story's to up the scare! You just take a bit and throw it in the fire and the fire will glow the color of your dust. When the story is over the fire will turn back to normal!"

"Cool! I have Blue!" Remix said.

"Green My favorite!" Base said

"Yellow!" Metal said.

"Orange! Awesome!" Torch Yelled

"Red for me now here's this year's order!" Sweet announced. "First will be Base, Then Remix, Metal is third, Me, then Torch! And Remember when the fire goes out we vote on the best! WInner get's all the candy except the ones we chose already! Make up your story now and LET"S GET STARTED!!!"

"YEAH!"

BUt little did these teens know was somepony was watching them waiting to strike!

Until Next Time My Dear Readers....

Author's Note:

Hey everyone this is my Nightmare Night Story. Not my best work but still. so all throughout the week of Halloween I will release each one of their stories starting on Sunday next week. Enjoy! Any Question's Comment BELOW!! In the next few chapter's I will explain the mare's and stallion's a little more!