• Published 29th Sep 2014
  • 2,950 Views, 76 Comments

The Pony With The Forbidden Magic - Hekkar



The Everfree holds more in it's woods then some monsters a rhyming Zebra.

  • ...
13
 76
 2,950

Chapter 10: A Hint From A Friend and Another Night (Mature)

The stallion called him friend, but here he was floating and just made milkshakes appear out of thin air. Just who was this stallion? Either way, Velvet did not accept the gift of a milkshake as he did not want to risk it doing something weird. The stallion shrugs and sips both as oddly enough the glass was vanishing and not the drink. Velvet narrows his eyes more "Tell me who you are" he demands now. He hated being screwed around like this as the stallion chuckles "Oh my. Getting a bit warm in he pants of all this hoo ha?" he asks. He snaps his fingers as Velvet jumps around as if his pants were on fire.

His horn lights up and makes the heat dwindle as the stallion laughs a bit. He stops as he smiles "I wish I could say more, but if I don't return soon, Celly is going to have my head on a plate. I will suffice to say though, that the book you hold has more secrets then you think mister 'forbidden magic' and since it can cause a lot of panic in the right hands, I figure I may as well help. It's not a blank book, just magically charged and seem to of choosen you my dark friend" he says. He floats around as Velvet holds the book and looks at it's title shining again. The stallion simply chuckles "Allow me to tell you how, but in MY own way." he says.

He vanishes and appears before him as he chuckles. His eyes turn yellow and red pupils as he seems to move like air around him and speaks

"It fuels the power of every heart
Yet it can drive stallions to the dark
It can give life and meaning to others
Yet it can also push them into the abyss
The stronger the fire burns in the heart
The more darkness will be revealed in this book."

He laughs a bit as Velvet looks at him "Why tell me this?" he asks. The stallion simply laughs more "Because you are unlike the other mundane ponies and residents of this town and that makes you a wild card" he says pulling out a actual Wild card with Velvet's face on it. He makes it vanish "Your a unknown factor, no pony knows if you will bring destruction or salvation and thus.... chaos or harmony. To me that is enough to see how this all works out, since your magic does cause Chaos all on it's own" he says. He laughs as the train stops "This is my stop" he says as he turns to smoke and vanishes.

Velvet simply stepped off the train and made his way to the home of his as he thinks about what was said. He looks back at the book as he doesn't notice Zecora standing outside his home in the outfit she had on a couple days ago as it was still heat cycle, yet his mind was elsewhere. As he enters the hut, not hearing the footsteps behind him. He puts the book down as he mutters part of the riddle "Fuels the power of every heart.... give life and push into abyss.... ARGH!" he yells in frustration as he slams his head on the desk, carefully not to hit his horn. As his head lays there, he feels two strong hands work on his back as he groans, but looks up and nearly jumps out of his skin. He falls out of his chair as he quickly stands "Zecora? What are you doing here?!" he asks surprised.

The zebra simply chuckles a bit "I did not mean to give you fright, yet I did come to stay the night. I saw you stressed when you walked in, I thought a massage would make you grin." she says. He had to admit the massage was nice, and with it being a few days past the start, the heat was not as strong as before as he sighs "Sorry just... a lot on my mind. I guess this can be payback for all the help I gave to you" he says as she nods. He undoes his top to show his broad back as he lays down on the bed. Zecora walks over and carefully gets on trop, straddling his lower back as her hands went down and started to work out the knots as he had soft, satisfied groans. Her hands were strong and knew how to work out the knots in his back as he groans "Oh buck Zecora.... you know how to get out the knots" he says. She just chuckles "This much I do know, a question does stay in my mind though. Tell me Spectre, how does a stallion who prefers the land where quite is lot, yet ends up with so many knots?" she asks. Spectre just groans and chuckles "Well... handling magic of my caliber is not easy. Hay, you could say I wear my stress and knots like a suit" he says.

After the rather nice massage, Zecora flips him over as her ears are perked up and a red blush plasters her cheeks. She could smell his stallion scent as she leans down and kisses his chest as her tail sways back and forth as he looks at her. Her eyes are half-lidded as her hands seem to wander, to memorize each inch of his chest as she looks up. Spectre knew that look as it was the same one Luna gave him as he rubs her back "The heat is strong? Alright" he says. He flips her with magic as he was on top. He lowers himself down and locks lips with her as he holds her close. Her lips were still soft as ever, like the time she kissed his cheek, as he starts to move down.

His lips now meeting more of her fur as he kisses her neck softly getting small moans out of her as he softly pulls her dress down. He moves his head back up as he softly starts to kiss and lick her breast, which got more louder moans out of her. Luckily, the hut was more secluded from the town as she could be as loud as she wanted. He keeps licking and before long sucking on her breast as she keeps moaning loudly. Velvet's hands move down to caress her body and soon found their way to her lower region as his hands go around her. One moves to the front, to move aside her panties as a finger rubs her pussy lips, feeling her already drenched. His other hand moves around back and starts to rub her rear as he feels her firmness and jiggly rear. As he does so, Zecora speaks between moans "If you wish to rut me like a mare, then please do it with care" she says.

As he stops, he starts to undo his pants as his erect stallion cock comes out as Zecora blushes. He looks at her "Why don't you go first, since I am here to help you" he says. As he sits on the bed, Zecora lays down as she starts to rub the cock with her hand, feeling every inch of it's jet black length, every vein, and every inch of warmth it radiates. Her other hand was busy fondling the package of the stallion as he soon feels her tongue lick against his cock. He groans softly as she seems to be licking every inch of it from base to tip as she soon found herself in a daze of sorts. She moves forward and starts to take it in, inch for inch, as he starts to feel his cock get wrapped in a moist and warm place. He looks down as Zecora was slowly sucking on his cock as he held her head. Her tongue was licking around the cock as it came in and out with ease of it's slickness and just added to the pleasure as Velvet started to move his hips.

It had surprised the zebra of his motion, but soon held onto his hips as her eyes told him not to stop as he did just that. His hips keep coming in and out of her mouth as he holds her head softly, yet his lustful mind has his hips thrusting into her mouth, filling the hut with lewd sounds of her mouth as he thrusts. He soon stops as his cock throbs and he says "C-Cumming!" as she holds his hips and has him release into her mouth as he lets loose his built up load. He finishes and pulls out as Zecora swallows and pants. She looks up "Such a warm, thick load of lust, now to do next needs great trust" she says. He nods as she lays him down and moves over him.

From his position, he got a good view of her body as his hands rest on her hips as she lowers her as her plot teases his cock. She smiles a bit "My marehood I shall keep, until our feelings are deep" she says. She soon gets him in and gasps as she shakes from him in her rear. She lowers herself down as soon his inches all rest inside of her as she leans forward, her chest rubbing against his as she lifts her hips and moves them back down slowly. His hands rest on the small of her back as he shows her breast some more love from his mouth as she moans. He groans softly, feeling the tightness around his cock as he lets her ride him. Before long, the mare sits up as she starts to move her hips faster and harder on his cock as her hands rest on his chest as if some kind of leverage to lift herself. As she does so, the hut becomes a sound now of moans, groans, and slapping as her plot slaps into his crotch.

He looks at her as he says "I got an idea, do you trust me?" he asks as she nods. He stops her before lifting her up and turning her to be on all fours on his bed. He starts to thrust into her now as she moans, him leaned over her as his hands fondle her breast as he slams his stallionhood into Zecora's plot. As the pounding got harder and harder, the two shared a lustful kiss as before long, he slammed himself into her as he let loose another large load that made her moan loudly. At that point, the two collapsed onto the bed, sweat gracing the bodies as he kisses her softly, his eyes closed as he stops. He smiles as the creatures communicate in the night as his magic pulls a blanket over the two of them. Zecora doesn't say anything as her actions speak for themselves... arms around the neck, chest against chest, head nuzzled into the neck, tail around tail, yeah.... she wasn't going to leave.

As sleep itself took the stallion to the land of dreams, his could feel their heart beat together as he shared the bed with Zecora. The book he had brought home emitted a very faint blue glow that soon dies down.

Author's Note:

Another chapter done, a clue coming out and now a new mare for him.... if your wondering if I truly have anything planned well.... that's my secret ^_^.

Also big thanks to Moongaze14 for helping with the riddle.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."
- Edgar Allen Poe