• Published 29th Sep 2014
  • 2,950 Views, 76 Comments

The Pony With The Forbidden Magic - Hekkar



The Everfree holds more in it's woods then some monsters a rhyming Zebra.

  • ...
13
 76
 2,950

Chapter 8: Wait.... What?!

The morning that came, came with quite a pleasant surprise for Spectre. As his green eyes opened, he found his head nestled on the chest of a very lovely mare. He smiles as he looks up at her sleeping form as he sees the dark blue body of the mare he met yesterday, Princess Luna. As much of a gentleman as it be to stay till she awoke, he still had one day of his punishment left and that was with Celestia. The downside is that it is heat season and he can only pray Celestia is not in a extreme heat like many mares were yesterday. He managed to get out of Luna's grasp as he laid on the bed and instantly felt like going back to sleep from the softness of the bed. He manages to fight it off as he gets up and walks around looking for his clothes in the dark room that had barely any light in it except for some small star stickers.

He uses his horn to make a mini light as he finds his clothing, thankfully not coated with any juices or torn at all as he puts them back on. It was a bit hard in the dark, but he managed to slip his attire on, just as he heard Luna shift on the bed as he quietly tries to sneak out of the room. He manages to get to the door as he takes a step forward and ends up face first in something white and golden. His eyes travel up to meet the smiling face of Celestia as he jumps and falls and on the ground as that work the moon princess. Celestia giggles softly as she closes the door "I am sorry dear sister. I was not aware you had company" she says as Velvet got up steadily.

Luna had already gotten dressed in her regal attire as she appears and puts her arms around Velvet's neck and pressed her chest into the back of his head "That we did dear sister. Quite a stallion he is. A gentleman, a good sport, and of course quite the kind hearted stallion. He knew of our suffering of heat and without haste he helped us take care of thine heat" she says. She holds him closer as that just made Velvet's cheek get red and Celestia giggle more. She looks at them as she smiles "So... does he know of what this means?" she asks. Velvet looks at Celestia confused as he shrugs "I helped a Princess through her heat?" he guesses. As true as that was, the real reason hit him more then he had expected as he goes pinprick in eye size "It means you are now eloped to Luna. When a mare and stallion, or another mare in certain circumstances, has intercourse and neither are wedded, the two are considered eloped. Unfortunately, this is a old law and only applies to Princesses and-" was all Spectre heard as he felt... woozy.

Before long the stallion fainted right there as his mind went to a more... peaceful realm. As his eyes opened, he saw he was back home in New Foaleans. He know it anywhere since it was situated near a swamp and a river that never meet. As he stood up, he looked around and saw that he was in his old room and everything was where he left it. The unfinished voodoo doll of his old school bully on the table, his notes on voodoo strewn across his bed like a foal with comics and finally the dream catcher that Shade Maestro made as a 'get well' gift after he broke his leg running from the town's mascot. As he looked around, everything was as it was before, but.... different. He couldn't put his finger on it, but something felt off.

Before he could make a connection, he heard a small explosion outside and a young colt's voice "Nice going Velvet, now my bits are bugs!" the voice says sounding annoyed. He looks out a window and finds four young ponies near a cauldron outside as he recognized them all right off the bat. The most recognizable was the young green colt at the cauldron, all looked about fourteen in age as this was one of his memories. The green colt groans "You distracted me Bit!"

"How did I distract you?"

"Using the same lame pick-up lines on Storm again!" he says pointing to a pegasi with a Mohawk. He remembered this was the day he got his cutie mark, but didn't need a refresher course on it at all. He turns away as when he goes to open the door, it just opened to a blank area. As he walks into the area, the door behind him closes and vanishes as he looks around "So... where the buck am I?" he asks no pony in particular. He makes his arms flop after throwing them up as he sighs "Awesome.... just awesome. I'm in Celestia knows where and don't know how to get out of here..... out-bucking-standing!" he yells.

A feminine sigh is heard "Must you yell Spectre? We can hear thy voice" the voice speaks as he turns. He stands in the blank space as he looks at Luna as he jumps a bit "P-Princess! What's going on?" he asks a bit wary. He didn't know if he somehow died or if he was just sleeping as Luna smiles a bit "You fainted after our little joke" she says. He raises a eyebrow as he feels like he is going to regret asking, but he did "What joke?". Luna simply laughs softly "About being eloped. We simply did that to try and have some fun" she says. He sighs deeply as a column appears just as he needs something to bang his head on for what had happened. He fainted.... just like that before royalty.... not exactly a good way to start things with Celestia.... then again cursing her nephew wasn't a good start anyway either. He stops as he feels the same arms and chest around his head as she smiles "We prefer to know our mate first before courting them" she says.

Those words stung a bit because his mind was.... elsewhere "I like to as well Luna, but.... I'm not sure where my heart lies" he says. Before them, a large heart appears a sit shows a line dividing it in two. On one side was a picture of Luna, yet on the other was Zecora. The problem he was facing was he found himself in love with two mares, yet.... he was unsure of which one his heart wants. Luna simply nods as she looks down "Your heart yearns for both, yet thou thinks ye can only have one. That choice I will not influence, but I will give a bit of a edge" she says. That just caused Spectre to raise a eyebrow as Luna smiles "I will make a deal with thee. No matter which mare you choose to court, I will humbly allow you access to spells that my more... darker side had used before. Spells that are in no book, forbidden, ancient, or common and with these spells you may do as you please.... though we know what thee will do with such spells" she explains. The deal just made him go wide eye. Personal knowledge of spells made by Nightmare Moon? The very Princess of dark magic? Oh.... with that knowledge, the new generation will learn more spells, but also learn how to protect itself even more! How could he pass up this offer? Luna sits beside him as her tail goes around his waist.

She pulls him closer "However.... should these spells be used to harm other ponies, ye will be banished.... to the moon" she warns with a light smile. Well.... banishing incentive aside, the deal was solid as he looks over "Deal" was all he said. The Princess smiles and leans down "A deal.... sealed with a kiss" she says as she kisses his lips as the room fades. He wakes up in the real world as the princesses help him up to his hooves. He stumbles a bit and falls into a chair as he groans. He looks over "I may be a bit late Princess Celestia. I must relax a bit before I can move again" he says. She simply nods "Very well... please come to the throne room as quickly as possible when better" she says. He nods as she leaves and before long, Luna snuggles into his chest. It was not going to be a easy choice with such beautiful mares, but one good thing to come was more knowledge of dark magic that can help the town defend itself. That is.... if he can make a decision.

Author's Note:

I know, not my best chapter, but I'm starting to run out of fuel for ideas so give me a break. Been thinking of next chapter to be work then a dream that is actually a flashback.

"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' "
- Erich Fromm