• Published 20th Sep 2014
  • 1,182 Views, 10 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode VII: The Return of Revan - sonicdash123



An old Crystal Knight from a thousand years has returned and he now seeks revenge on Discord. Charming Thunder must protect Twilight and his daughter, Light Sparkle, from his wrath.

  • ...
22
 10
 1,182

Chapter 6: The Hunter Killer Droid

As the fleet arrived at the volcano, the destroyers stopped at the point where the transport ships began to fly out of the destroyers. Charming Thunder flipped switches in his walker and turned to the driver next to him. "You ready?" he asked.

"Right now I fell that I could take them on myself," the driver replied.

"I know what you mean." The ramp to the transport ship lowered and revealed the destination they were heading. a beeping sound came from the communications console and the unicorn pressed it to reveal a holo transmission from Octavia.

"The fleet is in position," she explained. "Our Comm scans have detected defense turrets in the trenches up ahead. They are strong enough to destroy the small walkers and our heavy cannon walker."

"Then they are alerted to our presence then. That admiral came in to close to the base."

"He was surprised and unwise."

"Clumsy as he is stupid. Admiral, prepare the crew to attack the cruiser when the shield is deactivated."

"Yes, sir." the transmission ended as Charming Thunder pressed buttons to contact the admiral that commanded the Star Destroyer next to the Super Star Destroyer. The admiral answered the call as a captain stood next to him.

"Sir," the admiral reported. "The fleet is in position and we are ready to--" He was interrupted when Charming Thunder used his magic to choke the admiral.

"You have failed me for the last time, admiral." He then turned to the captain and continued his conversation. "Captain?"

"Y-yes, sir?" the captain asked.

"Make ready for the order given by Octavia and deploy the fleet so that nopony will leave." He then used his magic to snap the admirals neck as he continued. "You are in command now, admiral."

"Thank you, sir." The transmission ended and gestured the driver to move the walker forward. The other walkers were ahead of the group leaving the transport. As they proceeded forward, the trench guns fired first and the battle has begun. Charming Thunder controlled the weapons of his walker and aimed at the direction where the turrets fired.

Charming Thunder then saw the target and said in his headset, "Heavy Cannon Walker, I see the target. Be ready to fire and--" He was interrupted when and explosion hit the leg of his walker. He grabbed the controls of the walker so that he could try to balance it. "I'M HIT!!" The walker then collapsed side ways which caused the driver to die from the impact to the ground. The heavy walkers cannon rotated to the direction where the generator was located and began to charge up to fire.

The general in the walker observed as he shouted, "Fire at maximum firepower!" The cannon fired towards the shield generator and destroyed it. The shield surrounding the volcano faded away. As the walkers approached the trenches, the enemy ground troops that mounted turrets began to make a hasty retreat. The hatch from the downed AT-ST opened and Charming Thunder leapt in the air and landed past the turret placement. He then encountered a dwarf spider walker heading his way as the other forces pulled back. It began to fire shots at him but Charming Thunder quickly activated his lightsaber and deflected the shots. He then jumped in the air and landed on top of its head and stabbed it. He then leapt off to the entrance and as he walked away from the spider droid, it began to spark and then exploded. He then proceeded through the hallway and came across a room full of the same spider droids he fought.

The doors closed behind Charming Thunder when he heard a voice saying, "Assesment: You have been excessively sporting during that battle that is going on outside." The hologram then revealed a pony looking droid standing tall in front of him. "I am HK-47, the masters most faithful ally and a mere assassin droid."

"I didn't know that a Crystal Knight believed in assassination," Charming Thunder said. "Or at least build droids to do his dirty work."

"Commentary: I am often surprised by my masters moral compass." Another hologram appeared next to the droid revealing the dwarf spider droid rotating around as HK-47 explained. "These dwarf spider droids are my masters crowning achievement. They are equipped with a self destruct mechanism whenever they are about to be destroyed. Any organics approach that explosion will end up being slaughtered. This includes 97.8% of the Equestrian population."

"Your droids won't get far, HK. Once I deal with you, your master will be next."

"Commentary: As much as I'm looking forward to butchering my enemies region by region, I have missed my personal touch. Your bones will make an excellent trophy along with that soon to be dead draconeques." The hologram then faded as a hatch raised up in the middle of the room to reveal HK-47 itself. Charming Thunder readied his lightsaber as the droid drew out its blaster. "Prejudice set to maximum." HK took its first shot and Charming Thunder deflected it to the wall. The droid then fired rapidly as the unicorn began to run away from the shots. He then jumped into the air and landed behind the droid and tried to strike it. The droid grabbed his hoof and forced him to drop his lightsaber. It then kicked him and pushed him to the ground. He then got up and countered the droids punch. He then grabbed its head and ripped it off of its body. He grabbed his lightsaber and placed it on his belt as he continued to find Regal Crescent deep inside the volcano.