• Published 13th Oct 2014
  • 951 Views, 27 Comments

Revelations BOOK 1: A Night To Remember - Pipsqueak - VGI



Pipsqueak spends time with his favorite princess in a high-society event dedicated to Equestria's gryphon friends.

  • ...
2
 27
 951

Chapter 4: Pipsqueak - The Show Begins

Chapter 4: Pipsqueak

The Show Begins

The Royal Canterlot Symphony and Canterlot Cultural Center Presents

A Night To Remember

To all our friends, welcome! Tonight, we celebrate our bond with music and good company.

Though our future may be wrought with hardship, we all know that such things are easier dealt with together.

Once we were strangers. But our common struggles and difficulties have brought us together.

And together we are better.

We celebrate our alliance in the hope that other kingdoms and races would join us.

To exist in peace, in harmony.

And now, without further ado,

A Night to Remember

ORDER OF PERFORMANCES:
Beginning Performances:

A piece with lead violinist Fiddly Faddle, who plays the part of the original Earth pony noble that, according to legends, met and protected lost gryphon peasants who were blown into a land not their own by an evil sorcerer’s typhoon spell.

In a strange land and with the dark typhoon raging around them, this Earth pony is said to have escorted the injured gryphon peasants to the safety of a nearby Equestrian fortress.

Music performed by the Royal Canterlot Symphony with lead violin by Fiddly Faddle.

A love ballad between an Ocean Pegasus Mare, played by Marina Sea-Salt, and an Earth Mining Stallion, played by Digger Jake.

In a time before the three pony tribes united under the rule of the Regal Sisters, could a love between two ponies from two different tribes exist? For a time their love blossomed, and in secret they nourished it. But they were found out, and their tribes, full of animosity, banished them to fend for themselves in the wilderness of the Everfree. One legend has it that they perished, but their love survived and manifested itself in a new flower called Heart's Desire.

Music performed by cellist Octavia Melody and lead pianist Frederic H. with accompaniment by

The Royal Canterlot Symphony.

Though our alliance is small, we are strong. Though our two kingdoms are different, we are one.

In peace or troubled times, we are one.

We are one.

Performed by The Royal Canterlot Symphony

with grand epic magical visuals by Master Illusionist Trixie Lulamoon.

A more personal take on “The Anthem,” about the might and resolve of the alliance, as played by a trio of pony cellists, (from left) Rudolf Strings, Octavia Melody, Bassy McGaffy, and gryphon drummer, Stuart Chickilittle.