• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 1,016 Views, 64 Comments

They're Back! Yujo Sentai Poniranger, Returns! - The Gamer Master Archive



A few months after the Poniranger defeated Tirek, Equestria calls for they're aid once again with new adventures in other worlds.

  • ...
17
 64
 1,016

Equines, 2 Sets of Humans and the Multi Combo!

Author's Note:

The beginning of the OOO arc starts the Rainbow Rocks section and begins with Tatoba.

A few days after the second battle against Darth, the human group started to settle in within the Galleon. However today was a bit different. The humans were helping out their partners by moving some boxes into Twilight's castle with some of the mover ponies.

"In all honesty, I'm surprised this castle is even here." I said pushing one of the boxes with Applejack.

"Well after the six of you left through the portal back to your world, that box that Jeffery and Patric found again managed to make that divine castle, so amazing if I do say so myself." Rarity said levitating a small box, while Bass and Spike carried 10 boxes. When we got to the castle everyone else was taking a break when Applejack and Fluttershy pushed a final crate into the throne room. Afterwards a pony carrying a cart stacked with books arrived.

"Excuse me, Princess. Where do you want all these books from Princess Celestia?" The mail pony asked.

"The library. Third door on the left." Twilight replied.

"Even this one that's glowin' and vibratin'?" Just as he said, the book on the top of the stack seemed to be glowing a pinkish color and vibrating like a smart phone. Twilight grabbed the book with her magic and began reading the pages.

"What is it Twilight?" Spark asked.

"It looks like a message to Princess Celestia from my friends at Canterlot High."

"How is that even possible?" Pixel asked.

"I have no idea, but it... sounds like they need my help." After she said that, the thirteen of us made our way to the library. "The way Sunset Shimmer described them, I think these new girls sound an awful lot like... the sirens."

"NOT THE SIRENS!!!" Pinkie screamed, but afterwards began whispering to Pixel. " I don't actually know what that is!"

"The sirens were three beautiful but dangerous creatures who had the power to charm ponies with their music. But to maintain this power, they had to feed on the negativity and distrust of others. The more of this negative energy they consumed, the stronger their voices became, and the farther they could spread their dark magic."

"I don't like this story very much." Fluttershy and Spark said huddled together.

"If the sirens had their way, they would have divided and conquered all of Equestria. But a certain Star Swirl the Bearded wasn't having it. Rumor has it he found a way to banish them to another world – one where he believed their magic power would be lost. That world must have been the one where my Canterlot High friends live."

"But Star Swirl must have sent them there ages ago. How come they're just surfacin' now?" Applejack and I asked.

" I don't know. But if my hunch is right and it is the sirens who have come to Canterlot High, this spell they've cast is just the beginning. My friends need me. I have to get back to them."

"I don't want to burst your bubble Twily, but the portal's still gonna be closed for a long time. How long is a moon anyway?" Jeffery asked.

" Okay, first of all, if there was bubble-blowing going on, why wasn't I told about it?! And secondly, if the connection is totally cut off, how was Sunset Shimmer able to get a message to Twilight?"

To this, Twilight gasped. "Pinkie, you're a genius!"

"Yeah, I get that a lot." Then looking back to Jeffery, "Now about those bubbles..."

As this conversation was going on, Twilight grabbed tons of material and wires and other, science things, and after a while we saw tons of wires and began taking to the twelve of us about what she did.

": ...And the interval between the two points is defined as the square root of the sum of the squares of the separation between the points along three spatial dimensions."

Naturally, all of us were dumbfounded.

"Say what now?" Spike asked.

Thankfully, Pinkie Pie was there to make things easier for us. "Duh! She's gonna take the magic in here and put it in there. That'll make the portal open up so that whenever she wants to, she can go from here to there. There to here. Here to there. Here there! Here there! Here—"

"We get it." Maya exclaimed.

"Now to see if it works." Bass said.

When the book was levitated on the top of the object as electricity cackled allowing the mirror to open.

" Don't suppose we could join you this time around?" Applejack asked.

"Better not. It could make things pretty confusing if Canterlot High all of a sudden had two of all of you." Twilight said.

"Well, that could be true, if you didn't already have six humans here who can act as connections between these ponies and their human counterparts." Pixel said.

"But what about the you guys? What says that you all won't become ponies when we go to the mirror?" Twilight questioned.

"I'm pretty sure since we have magic relating to Equestria, the magic in us changes but if our pony partners go inside our bodies, it should be able to keep both sides the same species. It's worth a shot."

"I understand, I honestly wanted to see what it was like for my pony friends to meet my Canterlot High friends. So, shall we go?" Twilight said pointing to the mirror.

As Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie go into our bodies, we all went into the mirror into the Canterlot High world.

To which we all heard, "Twilight!"

As Sunset Shimmer helped Twilight up, H. Applejack asked, "Uh, who are these six?" pointing at us.

"Well, these are Patric, Maya, PJ, or Spark as most call him, Bass, Leandra, or Pixel, and Jeffery." She said introducing us. "They are actually heroes from where we come from.

"Hm, they don't seem to look like heroes to me." H. Rainbow Dash said.

"You trying to start something chump?!" RD Maya shouted.

"Are YOU trying to start something chump?!"

"Rainbow Dash! Not the time and you shouldn't argue with your human self!" Twilight said trying to stop the fight.

"Hmph, fine, you got lucky!" RD Maya stuck her tongue out.

"Anyways, I have something bad to tell you about those girls." Twilight said until they heard a crash. A bunch of what looked to me mummies feeding off of some cars in the area, converting them into cell medals.

"Are these the Trash Yummies that y'all told me about?" AJ 'me' asked me.

"No this type of Yummy converts objects into cell medals to build them up! And with the amount here, they've built up a ton of cell medals. Let's go guys!"

"Right!" Everyone else said as Twilight got the Humane 5 and Sunset Shimmer out of the way.

"Guys we have to transform!" I said until some of the medals from when Maya, Jeffery and I met Eiji, a Taka, Tora and Batta medals shined in my hand creating a Kamen Rider OOO key. "OOO ranger key? I winder what this'll do?" I said pulling out the Mobirates.

"Gokai Change!"

TAKA!
TORA!
BATTA!

TATOBA! TATOBA, TATOBA!!!!!

"Awesome!" I said looking at the armor.

"A new form? What is that?" Bass asked.

"Eiji's normal form. Tatoba combo! Kamen Rider OOO!" I said beginning to fight the Yummies. I used the Batta legs in order to get I higher jump on them and slashed them with my Tora claws. In the end, they were all weakened and in one place.

I decided to used the OOO Scanner on the core medals to finish them off.

SCANNING CHARGE!

The Batta legs truly become grasshopper legs as I jump up in the air with three rings appearing. I then did a slide kick into the rings shouting, "Seiya!" Making all of the Yummies explode creating millions of Cell Medals around us.

However when I undid my transformation, the Red Taka medal, flew out of my pocket and placed himself in the cell medals creating a human with auburn hair going in the right direction with a white, black and red shirt with a bird like arm.

"Hmph, Eiji you idiot, setting me up with these kids." the man said.

"Y'all have got some explaining to do." H. Applejack said crossing her arms.