• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 1,004 Views, 64 Comments

They're Back! Yujo Sentai Poniranger, Returns! - The Gamer Master Archive



A few months after the Poniranger defeated Tirek, Equestria calls for they're aid once again with new adventures in other worlds.

  • ...
17
 64
 1,004

Wake Vent and Dark Power

As a Pink pony walked through the streets of Ponyville, it almost seemed like she was talking to herself the whole way. However Pinkie along with a few of her friends knew the truth. Right next to her was actually a young child next to her and talking to her as well.

"So Johnny, where'd you get that weird deck of cards?" Pinkie asked pointing to his Advent Deck.

"I have no idea Pinkie. It just flew to me from the sky. I thought it looked cool, and I think it didn't belong to anybody so I grabbed it."

"Hm, that dragon on the front, could seem as a form of a mirror. Maybe if we show that in front of one of Rarity's mirrors maybe something will happen!" Pinkie said with a smile.

"Okay the, let's go!" he said following Pinkie to Carousel Boutique. When they got there, Rarity let them in.

"What exactly is this 'experiment' you two are trying to do?" Rarity asked.

"We don't know yet!" Pinkie Pie said. "We're testing it right now!"

Johnny held the deck to the mirror. What happened was that a silver belt appeared and locked onto his waist.

"Henshin?" Johnny said sliding the deck into the belt transforming him into Kamen Rider Ryuki.

"Whoa! What is this?" Johnny said looking at his armor.

"That's Ryuki. The author mentioned that like five seconds ago."

"What author?" Rarity and Johnny asked.

"Nevermind!" Pinkie said with a smile.



Darth was researching something in a book when the three Sirens came and viewed what he was reading about.

"What exactly are you reading about?" Adagio asked him.

"This is a book, stating the fact that an artifact could amplify the power of a rider with the power of the dark riders from G4 to Sorcerer."

"And where would that be?" Aria said uninterested.

"It would be in the cracks of Helheim Forest."

"But that was moved to another planet away from Earth." Sonata said.

"You idiot Sonata! He can move between worlds!" Adagio and Aria shouted.

KAMEN RIDE: KNIGHT

"Gokai Summon!"


As we arrived in the world of Ryuki, Applejack and I got down from the Galleon we began looking around and as Applejack and I talked it looked as if the ponies around thought she was insane.

"Why are these ponies staring at you like you're insane?" I asked her.

"Ah don't know, but that ain't important. We need to find our Rider." She said looking in front of Kamen Rider Knight.

"How similar but not him." I said bringing out Decade's key to my waist making the Decadriver appear.

KAMEN RIDE: BLADE

As I transformed into Blade I began attacking with the Ride Booker.

Final Vent

I saw a rider on fire kick Knight and allowed me to take the key.

"Yo!" Ryuki said skipping towards me. He undid his transformation revealing a small kid.

"You're a kid?" I said undoing my transformation with Applejack exiting my body.

"Yeah, and so are you! Applejack are you finally able to see me?"

"Yeah Ah can see ya just fine. Why d'ya ask, um?" Applejack asked.

"Johnny and for some reason a very select few ponies can see me here. Only Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy can see me, but it's nice to know that you can see me as well. Man this day is getting better and better! First I get this new power, I meet another human, and another pony in Ponyville can see me! You and Pinkie didn't even have to hum the tune!" Johnny said with a smile.

"Wait power? I assume that's Ryuki's power?" I asked him.

"Yeah exactly!"

Huh wow. Do you know how to use it?"

"No not really." He said.

"Do you want to learn how?"


When the four villains arrived on Planet Helheim they were greeted with a surprise of Inves attacking them.

"Gokai Change!"

KAMEN RIDER DIEND

"Henshin!"

As the four of them fought their way to the tomb where the power was they were then greeted by the Man of Beginning. Kamen Rider Gaim.

"What business do you four have with this planet?" He said.

"So you are Kamen Rider Gaim? Kazuraba Kouta?"

"I am now answer my question!" He said.

"I have arrived here for the power of the dark riders it was said to be located here. and we've come to take it!"

"I would never give that power to you! That kind of power would lead you to go mad! But if you are willing to fight for it..." He said making his Sengoku Driver with Kachidoki Lockseed.

He then grabbed his Kiwami Lockseed and pressed a button. FRUITS BASKET! He then inserted it and moved it make making an image of Kachidoki Arms and Kiwami Arms appear with the sound of...

LOCK OPEN! KIWAMI ARMS DAI-DAI-DAI-DAI-DAI SHOGUN! DAI-DAI-DAI DAI SHOGUN!

"So that's the silver Dai Shogun, Kiwami Arms? Looks more gray to me." Darth sais shooting the Armored Rider.

MELON DEFENDER

Only for Gaim to block them and call on another weapon.

DAIDAIMARU
MUSOU SABER

As the two battled the three of them snuck past them and grabbed the power as they ran away into hiding.

"You are finished rider stealer!"

HINAWA DAIDAI DJ JU

LOCK ON 1, 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000, 100,000,000, 1,000,000,000,000, IMMEASURABLE!

KACHIDOKI CHARGE!

Gaim fired his attack at Darth knocking him back. Gaim then grabbed his Ichigo Lockseed and set it into the Hinawa Daidai DJ Ju.

LOCK ON! FRUITS BASKET ICHIGO CHARGE

That managed to get Darth to move away to where the Sirens were.

"Did you get it?" Darth asked, and then Adagio showed him the cyan K-Touch.

G4
RYUGA
PSYGA
GLAIVE
KABUKI
CAUCASUS
GAOH
REY
ETERNAL
CORE
POESIDON
SORCERER

FINAL KAMEN RIDE: DIEND

"Perfect!" Darth said with a grin.


The 12 main heroes arrived back at the Galleon a few moments after arriving.

"That sure was fast." Cadence said.

"It was. Usually something bad happens, like an Imagin arrives or Fangire or Darth comes with a kaijin. But this time all we had to do was teach some kid how to be Ryuki and we got the three cards just fine." I said.

Cadence then pulled the chain creating a new backdrop of Ponyville with the final Heisei symbol they haven't seen.

"Finally. Agito's world." Spark said.

Author's Note:

This is an episode base on Wake Me Up by Drax99

Also on my youtube channel I will be making music videos of my characters with their mane themes. Starting with Applejack and Ride the Wind, next would be Rainbow Dash Blessed Wind, Fluttershy Toki no Hana, Rarity Fight for Justice, Pinkie Pie EXA Exciting by Attitude, and Twilight Last Engage.