• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 1,012 Views, 64 Comments

They're Back! Yujo Sentai Poniranger, Returns! - The Gamer Master Archive



A few months after the Poniranger defeated Tirek, Equestria calls for they're aid once again with new adventures in other worlds.

  • ...
17
 64
 1,012

Gokai Change!

A teenage boy, and three teenage girls were inside of a castle looking at various ranger keys that they've taken.

"Darth, what exactly are these keys?" The yellow skinned orange haired teenage girl asked.

"These, Adagio, are are the ranger keys of all of the secondary Heisei Riders. All from G3-X to Beast, though, there's still one I'm missing." Darth said.

"Which would would that be?" A magenta skinned, purple haired teenage girl asked.

"Birth, Shintaro Gotou, Aria. And do you know where we need to go to get that power, Sonata?"

"Please do you honestly think she would know?" Aria said with a look of arrogance.

"Hey I could know. But, I don't." Sonata said.

"Please excuse them, Darth, their idiots, so where do we have to go?" Adagio wondered.

"The Kougami Foundation in Japan. Let's go ladies!"

"Yes sir!" They all replied.



Gotou was about to go run some errands for the President of the Kougami Foundation but then saw four people in front of his bike.

"Who are you guys and what do you want from this place? Gotou asked.

"Oh we don't want something from this place, we want something from you, more specifically, your powers." Darth said.

"Sorry, but this power isn't for grabs." He said pulling out the Birth Driver. "Henshin!" He shouted as he transformed into Kamen Rider Birth.

"Oh, so that how you want to play, Girls, if you will." Darth started as he backed away.

"Henshin!" The three of them shouted as they began to transform into a sea-life Greed, a bug life Greed and an african animal Greed.

"What, Mezul, Uva, Gamel? I thought Hino destroyed you all!" Birth said.

"Let's just say we aren't exactly them." Mezul said as she controlled the water to stop Birth from using his abilities.

Then Uva and Gamel both punched at Birth until Gotou was knocked out of his transformation.

"Now then, I'll be taking this Birth Driver. Ladies let's leave." Darth said carrying the Birth Driver turning it into a key.

After Darth and the three girls ran off, Eiji ran towards Gotou.

"Gotou-san, are you alright?" Eiji said clearly worried.

"I'll be fine for now Hino, But those guys stole my Birth Driver." Gotou said.

"What?! Well what can I do?"

"Just stay alert for any anomalies you see." And just then, Gotou got a phone call from Kougami.

"Gotou-san, where are you with my cake batter?" Kougami asked.

"Kougami-san, Gotou-san ran into some trouble and his Birth Driver got stolen!" Eiji told the president.

"Oh no, then Eiji, I need you to handle this task I'm about to give you. There have been signs of yummies all over the United States but mostly in California. I need you to go over there and sort things out."

"Understood!"

"That's what I like to hear, Happy Birthday!" And then the connection was cut.


A giant humanoid pterodactyl was attacking the city streets of New York City. As it was attacking, Pixel ran up to it and pulled out Gokai Pink's key. Right after the goodbye to the ponies, Ryoga, Saizou, Ran, Chiaki, Kou, and Pixel's sister Ahim each gave them their keys so they could still fight against the Zangyack.

"Gokai Change!"

GOKAIGER!

FINAL WAVE!

"Gokai Blast!" Pixel shouted as the pink bullet flew into the pterodactyl humanoid as silver and purple coins came out with the purple coins going inside her. Her eyes went purple for a few seconds but returned back to normal when Ahim ran after her.

"Ne-chan, what happened here?" Ahim asked.

"Well, after I defeated this pterodactyl thing, these purple coins just flew into me and that's it." Pixel answered her sister.

"I do not know what to make of that." Ahim said.


Maya, Jeffery and I were just walking around thinking of what happened these past months.

After we got our keys, and after we had to say goodbye to the ponies, the six of us got invited to BronyCon in Germany. We got asked a large amount of questions from bronies, the writers and show runners and Lauren Faust herself. We got asked many questions, mainly about our adventures and what didn't happen in Season 4's finale. We decided to tell them about our adventures but left out other factors that wouldn't be all that important about the show, such as Applejack taking me in as her younger brother or Ahim.

Anyways even though it's been months and school was back all three of us were on break for the next five months so we were hanging out together most of the time.
Bass moved in an apartment with Spark and Ahim, the Gokaiger and Pixel went back to New York. Also Maya and I finally told each other our feelings and now we're together.

We heard explosion coming from an abandoned factory so we ran there and saw a humanoid bird, a humanoid killer whale and a humanoid rhino.

"What the heck are these things?" Maya asked.

"I don't know." Jeffery said.

"Well whatever it is, they look like they're causing trouble, let's go!" I said hold up my Mobirates.

"Okay!" Maya said.

"Okay!" Jeffery said.

"Gokai Change!"

ABARANGER!
KAKURANGER!
DAIRANGER!

"Dino Bomber!"

"Hisstatsu!"

"Dino Dynamite!" Our attack made contact but it didn't finish them off.

"What?" I said.

"Those three need help." Eiji said taking out the OOO Driver and three Core Medals, one red, one yellow and one green.

"Henshin!"

TAKA!
TORA!
BATTA!

Eiji transformed into OOO and helped against what he knew were Yummies. He got out his sword and put three silver medals in and slid his scanner on the sword.

TRIPLE SCANNING CHARGE!

He then sliced up the three yummies with Core Medals coming out that the three of us grabbed. I grabbed the red one, Maya grabbed the blue one, and Jeffery grabbed the gray one.

"Are you three alright?" Eiji transformed back from OOO and asked us.

"Yes, thank you." And he dropped his OOO Driver.

"I'll get that for you." I said. However when I picked it up, It became a ranger key of Eiji's transformation.

Author's Note:

So here's the start of the sequel to Connection of Two Worlds

Ponies will be back in chapter 2 and all will come together in 3