• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 1,012 Views, 64 Comments

They're Back! Yujo Sentai Poniranger, Returns! - The Gamer Master Archive



A few months after the Poniranger defeated Tirek, Equestria calls for they're aid once again with new adventures in other worlds.

  • ...
17
 64
 1,012

Welcome to the Dragon's Eyes, My Foal!

"Finally! We were able to get the K-Touch from that place!" Darth said looking at his cyan box.

"Good because you're down to two keys! Aside from that main one you got a few months ago!" Aria said.

"Sooner or later this whole partnership between us and you will end. Most likely sooner!" Adagio said.

"Oh and why's that?" Darth asked.

"You said you'd show us Equestrian Magic only for you to get us to steal powers from heroes of another world!" Sonata pouted at him.

"For once Sonata is right!" Aria and Adagio yelled.

"Whatever." Darth said grabbing G3's key.

KAMEN RIDE: G3

"Gokai Summon!"

"See it's stuff like this. You know those kids will get through this one and take your key. Take us back to the world we were banished to, it's much better than this." Adagio said. After sending G3 to the World of Agito, He used a teleport card to send them back to their world, leaving only him in the area,

"Maybe I should pay Celly a visit."


When we to in we asked Spark and Fluttershy to come with us this time since they've stayed in the Galleon since the new Zangyack members attacked.

So when we got out of the Galleon, we walked around trying to find our Rider this time and ran into Kamen Rider G3.

"Well, Spark, you know what the chefs say." I said grabbing the Decade Key.

"Um actually no, I don't know what the chefs say."

"I don't really understand this." Fluttershy said confused.

"Let's get cooking!" Applejack shouted.

"Gokai Change!"

KAMEN RIDE: RYUKI

ZYURANGER

ATTACK RIDE: STRIKE VENT

As the two of us began attacking G3 a boy in the fields was looking as the event took place.

"Huh, they're in the past too?" He said making a belt appear.

"Henshin!"

He transformed into Agito and Rider Kicked G3 defeating it and leaving us to grab the key.

"Thanks Agito." I said undoing our transformations.

"I never thought I'd see you guys so soon." Agito said.

"I don't understand." Spark said as Fluttershy and Applejack left our bodies.

"You know you look quite familiar." Fluttershy said.

"Yeah, y'all look a lot like..." Applejack started.

"Kuuga?" Agito said undoing his transformation revealing My Foal.

"My Foal!?" All of us shouted.

"Yep, it's been a little bit of a while hasn't it?" Foal said looking to us.

"Yeah, we've been to 8 other worlds including this one. And your own of course." I said.

" What do you mean? Patric, you guys have already been to this world."

"Weird, anyways how did you end of with Agito's power?" Applejack asked.

"Well, I'm actually in the past. After someone made a threat towards me at the Crystal Empire so in order to stop it from ever happening, I was sent to the past. And right before the threat came up, the Grongi attacks just stopped, along with the power of Kuuga disappearing. But when these Unknown started showing up around Ponyville after Nightmare Moon was defeated, the Alter Ring just showed up and transformed me into Agito."

"Interesting. Well, we already got Kuuga's power but what about Agito? I mean, there aren't any Unknowns or Lords here so you basically fight off remnants of the Nightmare?" Fluttershy said.

"Exactly." Foal said.

"Hmph, I should've known you'd be here." A voice said appearing before our eyes. It was revealed to be Darth's voice holding out his weapon. "This is boring, just think of your audience? This would be more interesting." He said holding out DiEnd's key with the DiEnd K-Touch.

KAMEN RIDE: DIEND

"Gokai Change!"

Spark called on the others as Foal made his Alter Ring appear.

"Gokai Change!"

GAORANGER!

"Henshin!" Foal said transforming into Agito.

"Alright then, how about this?" Darth said pressing buttons on the K-Touch.

G4
RYUGA
PSYGA
GLAIVE
KABUKI
CAUCASUS
GAOH
REY
ETERNAL
CORE
POESIDON
SORCERER

SUMMON RIDE: GEKIJOUBAN

Darth managed to create copies of all of the villain riders as they began to attack us. While we tried attacking with our Jyuokens and Foal with Storm Halberd, nothing could defeat them, not even when the Decadriver appeared and the Agito Tornador arrived. While yes it took out G4, but everybody else was knocked out.

I needed more power if I wanted to stop these clones.

"Poniranger leader, your journey through the ten worlds are almost complete, you just need to be able to defeat the enemy who stands before you and your friends." Wataru was saying in my head.

"But how do I do this. Everybody was taken out."

"Use this!" I heard a voice say before a magenta box with 14 different Rider buttons. "Use the Decade K-Touch, to transform into Decade Complete Form!" Tsukasa said looking at me.

"Right!"

KUUGA
AGITO
RYUKI
FAIZ
BLADE
HIBIKI
KABUTO
DEN-O
KIVA
W
OOO
FOURZE
WIZARD

FINAL KAMEN RIDE: DECADE


As I transformed Gaoh, Rey, Eternal and Core ran up to me as I grabbed the K-Touch.

DEN-O:KAMEN RIDE:LINER

As Den-O, Liner Form appeared I grabbed the Ride Booker and slotted a card in the Decadriver.

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: D-D-D-DEN-O!

We jumped on a train rail as we both slashed with our swords, taking out Gaoh as I grabbed the K-Touch again.

OOO:KAMEN RIDE:SUPERTATOBA

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: O-O-O OOO!

The two of us jumped into the air and did a Rider Kick through three ring taking out Core, and with that. The clones and Darth retreated.

As I brought Foal back to Twilight's Library, Applejack and I brought the others back to the Galleon to rest.

Cadence was of course, the first to see what had happened to us.

"What happened to you guys?!" Cadece said worried.

"We were in an intense fight." Applejack said setting Fluttershy down. As Cadence finally pulled the chain, it revealed a flag image with what I can assume is the Poniranger symbol.

"FInally, our world." I said tending to Spark's wounds.

Author's Note:

And only one chapter away from then end of the Decade arc! This chapter was based on a sequel to the first story I based a chapter on, so you guys should take a look at My Foal. Anyways, I'd like to thank those authors that let me use the stories as part of this story. And I'd like to that the readers for sticking until the end. Until the next beginning where ANYTHING GOES!