• Published 6th Oct 2015
  • 455 Views, 11 Comments

Equestrian Nightmare Night Collection - NoGoodUsrNames99



Eight diffrent short halloween stories. I've got "The night shift" and "Twilight's scary story" + six more for you to read!

  • ...
3
 11
 455

Twilight's Scary Story!

Author's Note:

Description:
What starts out as a normal slumber party, Turns into pure horror when Twilight's story becomes real!
Can Apple Jack Rarity and Twilight escape the Shadow Pony's evil clutches, or will they be gobbled up? read and find out...

Apple Jack, Twilight Sparkle, And Rarity walked away from Vinyl and Octavia's House, and twords Twilight's castle. the cold wind blew in their manes, and there where fillies Trick-or-treating everywhere. Twilight was dressed as a Spider, Apple Jack was dressed as Frankenstein, and Rarity was dressed as a princess. "That was a great Nightmare Night party...hu?" Apple jack said.

"Yeah, It was!" replied Twilight. "Also, I can't thank you enough for these costumes, Rarity!" Twilight said, running her hoof across one of the legs.

"Oh, it was no problem at all!" Rarity Replied.

"Wait..." Apple jack stopped the trio. "Wasn't there a house over there before? or did I go completely bonkers?" Apple jack asked, pointing at an empty lot.

"I don't quite remember!" Twilight replied.

"Meh, who cares..." Apple jack said.

they then walked up to the entrance of Twilight's castle, and opened the door...it echoed across the empty halls. they then walked through the halls and entered Twilight's room. "man, the castle sure is quiet...it's just me and you two...and Spike is gone for the night!" Twilight said, before sitting on a pillow. "it reminds me of...the first slumber party we had...wait, let's have another one!"

"Uhh..." Apple jack looked awkward. "I dunno, surgarcube...I uhh."

"What could go wrong?" asked Rarity, looking twords Apple Jack.

"I...uh...suppose." Replied Apple jack, scratching the back of her head.

"Then it's settled...where having a Slumber party tonight!" Twilight stated.

Rarity and Apple jack then looked at each other, a little worried and awkward...

A Few Hours Later...

"Who wants to tell scary stories?" Asked Twilight.

"Sure, why not?" Rarity replied.

"I'll start!" exclaimed Twilight, using her magic to grab a flashlight, and turning the light off. The three of them then sat on three Pillows in a circle, and she positioned the flashlight under her face and turned it on. "I like to call this one: the tale of the Shadow Pony." Twilight said, causing Rarity and Apple Jack to glance at each other.

"It was a dark, cloudy nightmare night, just like this one...there where three ponies having a slumber party...just like this one..." they then heard a loud slam, coming from the halls of the castle. causing AJ and Rarity jump a bit.

"What was that?" AJ Asked.

"Uh, I don't know...this castle is very creaky though!" Twilight replied, putting a smile on her face. "Anyways...they where telling scary stories, then from the halls of the house, they heard the Shadow Pony...calling their name..."

A Few Minutes Later

AJ and Rarity where getting visibly scared, causing them both to scoot a little closer to each other. "And then, the Shadow Pony was standing there...giving them a firm stare...and then-"

"Apple jack...Twilight..." the three of them heard the voice coming from the empty halls of the castle, causing them all to jump a bit. "Rarity...Twilight..."

"Umm...what was that?" Asked Twilight, starting to visibly shiver.

"Rarity...Apple Jack...Come here..."

The three ponies then exchanged glances. before "There you are!" they looked into the entrance, and saw the Shadow Pony...standing there! it was completely black with red eyes, and wings.

"...AHHH!" The three of them screamed, hugging each other.

"Now...come over here...and let me eat your flesh!" the Shadow Pony exclaimed. Twilight then shot a beam of magic at it, causing it to fall over, and land on it stomach. "Oof!"

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Twilight screamed. The others nodded in agreement and then bolted out the door. Apple Jack stepped on it's head, just as it got up.

"RUN FOR THE DOOR!" Rarity exlaimed, as the three of them ran. But just as they got to the door Rarity tried to open it, but it was locked. "It's LOCKED?!" Rarity screamed.

"Here I have the key!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Uhh...Y'all might wanna hurry up, Twilight!" AJ Yelled, looking behind herself and seeing the Shadow Pony getting up. Twilight used her magic to grab the key, and stick it into the keyhole. But she soon realized it wasn't locked...it was jammed!

"It's JAMMED?!" Twilight screamed.

"Oh no!" Rarity exclaimed, about to pass out. The Shadow Pony slowly approached, using it's wings to fly twords them. AJ used her forelegs to buck the door really hard, but nothing happened.

"It won't budge!" AJ exclaimed, she then panicked, and looked around the castle. "Look the kitchen!" AJ Yelled pointing at the entrance of the kitchen. "It's our only hope!"

The three then bolted to the kitchen, and shut the door. AJ then pushed a cupboard in front of the door. "What are we gonna do?!" Rarity asked, completely frightened.

"Umm how in tarnaiton should I know?" AJ yelled.

"Well you don't have to be rude!" Rarity said, getting in AJ's face.

"Yeah well...y'all don't need to-"

"Stop arguing...we need to escape the Shadow Pony!" Twilight yelled, causing Rarity and AJ to look twords her. "The Door is jammed, and these windows aren't meant to open...so we need to get to one of the balconies!"

AJ and Rarity looked at each other and Nodded. "I guess it will have to do!" Rarity said.

"Let's go!" Twilight said. AJ then slowly and quietly moved the cupboard off the door, opened it and poked her head out. she looked around, before whispering in the kitchen.

"Clear." she said, before sneaking out, being followed by Rarity, and Twilight was flying right above her. The trio slowly made their way across the hall, and found themselves sneaking up a spiral staircase. AJ then poked her head around the corner, and once again whispered "Clear." then started sneaking out, causing the trio to follow.

"I don't see the Shadow Pony anywhere..." Twilight whispered.

"Neither do I." Rarity Replied.

They then made their way into the map chamber, and settled their gazes on the door on the other side. Right as they started sneaking, the Shadow Pony fell from the ceiling, landing on its feet. It looked at them with a gaze of pure rage. The three ponies started shivering, thinking they where gonna be eaten.

"RUUUUN!" Rarity yelled, and Twilight flew over it, Rarity ran around it, and AJ jumped up, and jumped on its head, and used that as leverage to bolt twords the door. But that didn't stop the Shadow Pony, it got up and googly started to follow them.

"Guy's, I can't carry both of you...I'll have to bring you down one by one!" Twilight said to them, who where both on the balcony now.

"Alright sugarcube...but could y'all hurry it up?" AJ asked, pointing at the Shadow Pony who was right on their tails. Twilight then positioned herself next to the rim of the balcony, and Rarity jumped onto it, then onto her back.

"Ow!" Twilight yelled, as Rarity's high-hoofs where digging into her back.

"Sorry, darling!" she yelled. Twilight slowly flew to the ground, barely able to lift the weight of a full grown pony.

"Uhh...Y'all might wanna hurry up!" at this point the Shadow Pony was on the balcony with AJ. Twilight then got to the ground, and let Rarity jump off her back. Twilight could barely make it all the way back up to the balcony, but made the trip anyway. "Twilight!" AJ screamed. The Shadow Pony was next to AJ, so she then jumped onto the rim of the balcony, Twilight was about half way up, The Shadow Pony was right behind her. So she decided to take the leap of faith...and jumped.

"AJ YOU IMBECILE!" Rarity yelled. But AJ actually manged to land on Twilight's back.

"Oof!" Twilight moaned, the impact caused her to fall all the way to the bottom, landing on her stomach.

"Heh...sorry sugarcube!" AJ said.

"W-Wait...did we just?" the groggy Twilight asked.

"Yes...we did escape the Shadow Pony!" Rarity exclaimed. The three of them all got into a big group hug, nervous laughing. "UH OH...IT'S COMING FOR US!" Rarity yelled, pointing up at the Shadow pony who was flying down at them.

"RUUUUUUN!" Twilight exclaimed, before the trio ran to Vinyl and Octavia's house.

THE END!