• Published 6th Oct 2015
  • 447 Views, 11 Comments

Equestrian Nightmare Night Collection - NoGoodUsrNames99



Eight diffrent short halloween stories. I've got "The night shift" and "Twilight's scary story" + six more for you to read!

  • ...
3
 11
 447

The next day... (Bonus)

Twilight used her magic to pick up pieces of debris off of the ground of ponyville, followed by pretty much everypony else in town. It was the morning after Nightmare Night, and boy was it hectic. "I can't believe we had to deal with a giant Timberwolf..." Twilight murmured, not really talking to anyone.

"And a haunted rabbit animatronic!" Pinkie exclaimed, not too far from Twilight. "That was the craziest Nightmare Night ever!"

"I'll have to agree." Twilight added. She picked up a rock and dropped it in a large bucket, to later be disposed of by the Apple Family.

Pinkie then bounced up next to Twilight. "Do you think-"

She was cut off by a loud POP, as Discord entered the scene. "Celestia informed me about the events of last night. And I'm here to pretend to help clean up!" He exclaimed. Everyone in town just shrugged it off, and continued with what they where doing. "How's it going, Twilight?" Discord asked her.

Twilight then rolled her eyes. "Not well!" She then used a shovel to level some of the dirt that the Timberwolf had stirred up with it's feet, followed by Pinkie. "You know, I'm kind of shocked."

Pinkie then directer her attention to Twilight. "Why?"

"Something crazy happened and Discord wasn't involved at all."

Discord then shrugged. "Oh, well I don't know about that." He said.

Twilight then raised a confused eyebrow. "What are you getting at?"

"Someone had to piss off that Timberwolf, you know!" Discord replied.

"You did WHAT?" Twilight asked, dropping the shovel from her magic.

"That pizza place also wasn't always haunted! And let's not forget me giving that costume to Derpy." He exclaimed proudly.

Twilight was baffled. "Wait, so a lot of that was YOUR fault?"

Discord then snapped himself a drink. "Well duh! Nightmare Night is my favorite holiday, you know." He said as he poured the drink out.

Pinkie then gasped. "Wait a minute, are YOU the one who ate all the Spider Doughnuts too? You MONSTER!"

"Nah, that was Muffet." Discord said. "Anyways, time for me to help out!" He then snapped his eagle claw and the entire town was back to normal. "You're welcome."

Twilight then sighed. "Oh well. At least the next Nightmare Night can't be this hectic...

Discord then chuckled.

"Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about that..."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment