• Published 6th Oct 2015
  • 453 Views, 11 Comments

Equestrian Nightmare Night Collection - NoGoodUsrNames99



Eight diffrent short halloween stories. I've got "The night shift" and "Twilight's scary story" + six more for you to read!

  • ...
3
 11
 453

Obey Shay!

Author's Note:

Description:
A strange video appears on Button's TV. After watching it he gets scared, and unfortunately his Mom has to go, and she leaves him all alone...
(By the way, if you didn't understand this story very well I encourage you to go watch Obay The Walrus and HAND THING. But just, do yourself a favour and don't watch them at midnight...they're scary videos...

It was a dark Nightmare Night...Button wanted to go Trick-or-treating but he had broken his back-right leg. "Ugh...” He moaned, knowing all of his friends were out having a good time and he was stuck in bed. "Ugh. WHY?" He complained, in his regular irritating voice. There was one good thing that came out of this: he got to catch up on his video games!

Button groaned, knowing his controller was right on the floor, but he couldn't reach it. "Ugh...MOM!" He yelled, having his Mom trot in shortly after.

"What is it, Sweetie?" She asked him, putting on a smile.

"I can't reach my controller!" He exclaimed, pointing down on the floor.

His Mom groaned, as she walked in and picked up his controller, and handed it to him. "Here, anything else?"

"No, but, thanks Mom!" He exclaimed, as his Mom left the room.

"Now to catch up on some video games!" He thought to himself, adjusting his broken leg and using the remote to turn the TV on. He started playing his game, but it was interrupted by it switching to some channel he'd never heard of. "What?" He thought to himself, the TV then went to a black screen and there was text saying:

"What you are about to watch is a video made by a cult in Manehatten, the video is cursed...have a good Nightmare Night...Button!"

Button was immediately made uncomfortable by this. "MOM...MOM COME HERE!" He yelled.

Button's Mom then came back in, obviously irritated. "What now, Sweetie?" She asked, putting another smile on her face.

"Look at the screen!" Button exclaimed, pointing at the screen. "It knows my name!"

"Okay Button, let's not-" She said, before looking at the screen and stopping in her tracks. "Umm..."

The TV then switched to more text, saying: "Enjoy the video, Button and his Mom!" the text then switched to saying the name of the video: "Obey Shay."

"B-Button, I think that's enough TV for tonight!" She said, switching her gaze over to Button. Button then nodded in agreement and turned the TV off. But nothing would happen.

"MOM IT WON'T TURN OFF!" He exclaimed, pressing the off button over and over again, but it was no good...

The video then started off with a weird looking Manikin with a pony mouth, and a very deformed looking pony next to it sitting on a couch. A distorted version the isty bitsy spider started playing, and the Manikin started rubbing her hands together. "Ah hoy, ah hoy, ah hoy..."

She started mumbling.

"Hey, are you doing the Hoof thing?" The deformed pony asked.

Button and his Mom stared at the screen, completely shocked and wide-eyed. "That's enough!" His Mom exclaimed, running over to the TV and unplugging it...and it did nothing!

"Uhh...Mom? Why didn't it work?" Button asked.

The video then continued, with them doing the hoof thing for a good minute, with the distorted creepy music and weird filters the whole time. The video then ended and more text appeared: "You will now be cursed until dawn tomorrow..." it said, before the TV turned off.

"Mom...it's not true...is it?" He asked, looking in her direction.

"Umm...of course it isn't dear..." She said.

"Then how did it know my name?!" he asked her, raising an eyebrow.

"It had to have been a coincidence, who in the right mind would make a video like that, then send it to you?" She replied.

Button then tapped his chin, "You're right!" He Mumbled, still uncomfortable by the situation.

"Plus-" before she could finish, they both heard a loud crash coming from outside. "What was that?" She asked herself, running over to the windows and separating the curtains. "Wha- is that a Timberwolf?" She asked herself.

"A Timberwolf?" Button asked, again raising an eyebrow. "Why would a Timberwolf be in Ponyville?"

"I don't know, but I need to go see what's going on!" She yelled, galloping towards the door.

"But Mom...you can't leave me alone!" He yelled, right before another crash came from outside.

"Button, look I love you, and I'll always want what's best for you." She said, walking up to him and putting her hoof around his neck. "Which is why I need to go outside and see what's going on!" She said, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"But Mom...the video!" He said, with a bloated bottom lip and teary eyes.

"I know you might be scared, but I'll be back as soon as possible...okay?" She replied, raising an eyebrow and cocking her head.

Button then just nodded, and she galloped out the door, grabbing her saddlebags. *CRASH* *BANG* *BOOM* He heard coming from outside, as he looked out the window and saw his Mom running into the darkness.

"I-It's okay, B-Button...it's just a video...and a Timberwolf outside!" He thought to himself. He then heard a light tap on the window. "MOOOM MOM! I CHANGED MY MIND, I CAN'T DO THIS!" He yelled, but nothing happened. He then huddled up under his blanket, careful not to hurt his leg. He then stayed there for a good minute before hearing another tap on the window. He then clenched his eyes in fear, knowing someone-or something was out there.

He suddenly heard somepony come through the front door. "M-Mom? MOM!" He yelled, jumping up, almost falling out of bed from how exited he was. he waited about 30 seconds and didn't hear anything. "MOM?!" He asked. Then, his heart dropped as he hard his Mom comes in through the front door.

"BUTTON I'M HOME!" She yelled right before running up the stairs to greet him. "Hi Sweetie, did you make it?" She asked, but he was completely frozen with fear. "Button?"

"Mom...there's somepony else in the house..." He mumbled.

"What?"

"I heard somepony walk in through the front door right before you came in!" He screamed, now fully bursting into tears. They both jumped as they heard a big crash coming from downstairs. They sat in silence for a while, then heard another one. "Mom...go see!" Button whispered to her, she then nodded in agreement and grabbed an old baseball bat that was sitting on Button's dresser, it was from the one year he tried to play (and sucked) she then made her way downstairs, and into the living room.

There was nothing...nothing at all! The Door was shut and she didn't see anypony. After thoroughly searching the whole house, she then walked back into Button's room and shrugged. "Nopony was down there!" She exclaimed, looking confused. Then suddenly, they heard something move inside the Closet, and again both froze. She then held the bat in the air again, and made her way towards the closet.

"Mom...be careful!" He whispered, and she nodded back. She then put her hoof on the door, and opened it. And what was hidden inside was...Shay herself.

It took Button's Mom a minute to process it, but then screamed. "AHHHH!" She then started beating Shay senselessly with the bat, but it wouldn't hurt her.

"You can't hurt me..." She yelled, in her high-pitched squeaky voice. Suddenly she lunged from the closet, smacking Button's Mom and knocking her out.

"AHH!" Button screamed as she lunged towards him-

"Uh!" Button screamed, jumping out of his bed. He looked around and collected his thoughts, "W-Was it all a dream?" He asked himself, suddenly he heard the door open, and somepony started walking up the stairs. "Uhh...W-Who is that?" He asked.

Him Mom then walked in the bedroom door. "Button, I'm back!" She exclaimed. "Oh...man, it was crazy, a giant Timberwolf came from the forest and-"

"Mom...I had the weirdest dream!" He exclaimed, "You where there, and I was there, it was about a weird video that came on my TV and...and..."

"Wait...that wasn't a dream..." She said, cocking her head with an eyebrow raised.

"W-Wait...MOM! CHECK THE CLOSET!" He screamed.

"Alright..." she then walked up to the closet, and opened it. There was nothing. "See? nothing to be afraid of!"

"Oh...phew...okay..." He sighed, wiping his forehead. "I must've fallen sleep when I was hiding under my blanket..." He thought to himself. Suddenly, the TV turned back on, to display a small room, with a green filter, there was a rocking chair that started to rock on it's own, then suddenly a very ugly-looking pony crawled out from behind it, getting up to the camera and screaming.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Button and his mom screamed, in true terror at the sight...

THE END!