• Published 6th Oct 2015
  • 447 Views, 11 Comments

Equestrian Nightmare Night Collection - NoGoodUsrNames99



Eight diffrent short halloween stories. I've got "The night shift" and "Twilight's scary story" + six more for you to read!

  • ...
3
 11
 447

The Boy Who Cried Wolf!

Author's Note:

Description:
Rainbow Dash found a young colt alone in the woods, so she goes to find out what's going on. The, after hearing her scream coming from the woods, Fluttershy goes in after her...

Rainbow Dash was dressed in complete black, with a white hockey mask on. she was equipped with a cloud she was using to startle ponies. She saw the Cutie Mark Crusaders trick-or-treating. "Jackpot!" she said to herself. She slowly flew twords them with the cloud.

"...and so, that's how I got this costume!" Apple Bloom continued, just as Rainbow got withing hearing range.

"Mine is just a sheet with holes cut into it!" Sweetie replied, running her hoof along the sheet.

"Yeah well-" BANG! The thunder cut scootaloo off, causing the three to jump what seemed like 6 feet in the air.

"AHHH HAHAHAHA!" Rainbow laughed, now lying on the cloud and rolling around.

"Hey...That wasn't funny!" Apple Bloom exclaimed, with an irritated expression.

"Oh yes it was!" Rainbow replied, just calming down and flipping her mask up.

"I wasn't scared!" Scootaloo replied, using her hoof to point at herself.

"Ohh sure!" Sweetie said, giggling.

"Yeah Scootaloo...you jumped the highest!" Rainbow said.

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!" Apple Bloom replied.

"DID NOT!"

"Calm down, that's enough fillies!" Rainbow exclaimed. "Well, gotta run!" she said, pulling her mask down then dragging her cloud away. She approached the edge of ponyville, where she saw a pony dressed completely black, with red eyes.

"Hey Rainbow Dash!" it said, as it flew by.

"Umm...hi? meh, it was probably nothing!" she then glanced over, seeing Fluttershy's house. "Oh...this is gonna be too good..." she thought to herself, rubbing her hoofs together. She then proceeded to fly towards Fluttershy's house. Landing right in front of the door, and knocking. "Fluttershy...are you home?"

"Yes, please go away! no ponies allowed in on Nightmare Night!"

"Aw...come on! I have a surprise for you!"

"NO! please leave!"

Rainbow then flipped her mask up. "Please?" she asked. "I'm your friend..." she said, sticking her bottom lip out.

"Sigh...fine..." the door then unlocked, and opened. Rainbow then flew in, and landed on the floor right inside the door. "Are you ready for your surprise?!" She asked, giving an evil smile.

"Um...yeah..." Fluttershy was lying on the couch, hiding behind her mane. Rainbow then bucked her forelegs out the door, making a loud thunder noise. Fluttershy then jumped up, completely frightened. "Rainbow...don't do that!" she yelled, getting angry.

"Don't do what, you mean...this?" *BANG* you heard the noise again, making Fluttershy jump again.

"Stop!" she fussed at Rainbow Dash.

"Stop *BANG* what?" Rainbow then pulled the cloud in. "Seriously *BANG* if you're gonna fuss *BANG* at me like that you *BANG* should at least tell me!" Rainbow said, flying in and getting in Fluttershy's face.

"You know what I mean!" Fluttershy exclaimed, right before bucking the cloud, causing it to disappear.

"Alright...calm down!" Rainbow said, sitting next to Fluttershy.

"Well you shouldn't have done that!" Fluttershy replied. "You know I'm scared of Nightmare Night!"

"You're right...I guess I got a little carried away, didn't I? I'm sorry." She said, chucking and scratching the back of her head.

"Well...it's okay..." Fluttersy replied, again hiding behind her mane. The two then heard howling coming from the Everfree forest, causing Fluttershy to jump a bit.

"Whelp...I'm gonna go back out!" Rainbow yelled, jumping off the couch and flipping her mask down. "See ya Fluttershy!" she said, waving, then flew out the door. She then flew into the sky, and looked around to find her next victim. She then glanced into the Everfree Forest, and though the trees where very thick, there was a small patch of trees that where gone and she saw a young colt, curled up and shivering.

"Wait...who is that?" Rainbow asked herself. "HELLO...WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE WOODS?!" She yelled, she then flew to the ground and landed where the colt was, but he was gone. "Hello? where are you little boy?" She asked, but heard nothing but her voice echoing through the woods.

"Hello?" She then took one step, before hearing a growl come from the woods.

Fluttershy was sitting on her couch, cowering. Before she heard Rainbow Dash scream really loudly from the forest. "R-RAINBOW?!" Fluttershy looked around, then rushed outside her door. "RAINBOW?! RAINBOW!" She yelled.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!" She heard the next scream come from the woods again.

"RAINBOW!" Fluttershy's mind was racing, she wasn't sure if she should go get a friend, or go in after her. "I...I don't have the time..." She mumbled, on the verge of tears. She then made her way into the pitch black forest.

"H-Hello?" Fluttershy yelled, but it just echoed. "Rainbow Dash!" She was just barely being loud enough to be heard. She slowly paced through the woods. She then stepped on a branch, and it snapped. "EP!...Oh...it was just a branch!" she mumbled, slightly gigging. She then continued down the path, and a leaf fell off one of the trees, and landed on her back.

"HOO! Oh...it was just a leaf..." She then slowly continued, before hearing a growl coming from the bushes. "Umm...Rainbow Dash?" she asked, she was terrified. She then slowly walked twords the bushes. "R-Rainbow?" she said. she then took a shaking hoof, and pulled the leaves out of the way, revealing a timberwolf hiding in the bushes. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Fluttershy screamed, falling to the ground and covering her eyes.

A Giant Timberwolf, about double the normal size lunged from the bushes, but jumped over Fluttershy. it ran into the trees behind Fluttershy. "W-What? it didn't attack me?" she pondered, but didn't have time to care, she needed to find Rainbow. "RAINBOW! RAINBOW!"

"Fluttershy...was that you?" She heard the voice come from the darkness behind her.

"RAINBOW!" She yelled, flying into the woods, following the voice. She continued to fly through the brush, until Rainbow bit her tail, causing her to fall to the ground. "Rainbow!" she yelled, getting up to hug Rainbow and digging her face in her stomach. Her costume was ripped up, and her hockey mask was gone.

"Uhh yeah...I'm fine!" Rainbow replied. "Are you worried about my screaming?" she asked. Fluttershy just looked up in tears, and nodded. "Well yeah, that's because the Timberwolf came lunging at me! I thought it was gonna attack me, but just ran right past!"

"Yeah...mom likes to do that!" the voice came from next to Rainbow. Fluttershy then slowly looked in his direction and saw a young colt next to Rainbow, he was periwinkle, with a pitch black mane. "She's crazy!" he exclaimed.

"Who is that?!" Fluttershy asked, hiding behind Rainbow Dash.

"Yonder, this if Fluttershy, Fluttershy,t his is Yonder, the rampaging Timberwolf is his mother!"

"How did he end up with a Timberwolf as his mother?"

"Because I was abandoned at birth..." He said, he was visibly getting mad. "So this Timberwolf family adopted me...they won't let me go to ponyvill and meet friends that DON'T wanna kill me!" He said, he then punched the ground out of anger.

"He was trying to run away because he's not happy with his Timberwolf family, and they won't let him leave!" Rainbow said.

"And you're gonna help him run away?" Fluttershy asked, extremely concerned.

"Well yeah, he's not happy!"

"And I wanna leave this place right now!" He exclaimed.

"Look, I could tell that timberwolf was worried sick, she obviously loves you, and you're just gonna leave her?" She asked.

"Well, let's see...all I get to eat is raw meat, my family is brutal and makes me sleep alone even though I'm scared, and everywhere I go there are other Timberwolf's that wanna tear my guts out!"

"Oh, well I suppose-" Fluttershy couldn't finish before the enraged Timberwolf lunged in at them. The three ponies slowly crawled back. The Timberwolf fixated it's gaze on Yonder, and started growling.

"Mom...you can't do this!" Yonder yelled, jumping up.

"Yonder no!" Fluttershy yelled.

"All you do is boss me around, and You're abusive...I hate you!" he screamed, getting up in her face. She then slightly growled, before letting out a vicious roar right in Yonder's face, Rainbow then swooped in and grabbed him, and flew twords Ponyville. The Timberwolf followed.

"Wait...don't leave me!" Fluttershy yelled, following Rainbow. Rainbow dashed twords Ponyvill, with Yonder on her back, and having the Timberwolf hot on her tail. Fluttershy then flew next to Rainbow, barely able to catch up. "What are you doing?" She asked Rainbow.

"I'm gonna lead it to gusty gorge!" she confidently said.

"But that's the other way!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

"I know what I'm doing!" Rainbow replied.

"Wait...gusty gorge?" Yonder asked. "No...don't! I don't want her dead!" he said, but Rainbow couldn't reply before they ended up in Ponyville.

"Oops..."Rainbow mumbled as they stopped to see the Timberwolf lunge from the forest and crashing into Vynl and Octavia's house. Taking the ceiling off and destroying the wall, but not hurting anypony. It slid across the ground, crushing another house in the process. It then growled at Rainbow and Fluttershy. The Ponies within Vinyl and Octavia's house came stampeding out.

"Mom...STOP IT!" Yonder yelled, jumping off of Rainbow's back, and onto the timberwolfs snout. "You are so bossy! who knows how many ponies you hurt!" The timberwolf then slightly sunk it's head into its neck, letting out a whimper. Everypony including Rainbow and Fluttershy's jaws dropped.

"You always do this...you go rampaging around every time I leave your sight, and yet you don't do anything! all you do is lie around sleeping!" He then continued to lecture the Timberwolf. Rainbow and Fluttershy flew twords the crowd, and landed next to Twilight.

"Wanna tell me what's going on?" Twilight asked.

"It's a long story..." Rainbow replied.

"Now Apologize to these ponies NOW!" Yonder yelled. The Timberwolf then looked twords the crowd, and let out a pathetic whimper. Yonder then jumped off of the snout. "Um...hi guys, my name is Yonder!" he casually said to the crowd, they all glanced at each other, then said hi back. "That's my mom...she's kinda crazy...either way, I'll give her a piece of my mind once we get home and hopefully she'll help fix this...uh...broken house..." he said.

"C'mon Mom...let's go!" he said, climbing onto her back, and they walked into the woods.

"So, I hope she treat's him better..." Rainbow said to Fluttershy.

"Yeah, me too!" she replied.

THE END!