• Published 1st Nov 2011
  • 1,389 Views, 10 Comments

One Trick Pony - Saphin



Excerpts from the journal of a Great and Powerful pony

  • ...
1
 10
 1,389

Entries 26-30

Entry 26

Well my traveling stage will be ready in two weeks. Looks like The Great Trixie will have to entrain the masses of Manehatten for a while longer. Maybe I'll only do reserve shows. After all, I have to keep the prestige up!

What will I do to pass the time here?

-The Great Trixie



Entry 27

Its raining here. I don't have anything to do except sit inside and watch the rain fall on my window. Manehatten is so boring once you've done everything. I was going to work on a new spell but my repertoire of spells seems to be enough to entertain the masses.

Why is Manehatten SO BORING!

-The Great and BORED Trixie!



Entry 28

I was re-reading my past entries. WOW I was so sappy! I can't believe I used to call myself Trixie, The One and Only! No wonder no one liked my earlier shows! That name doesn't have enough DRAW! Enough PIZAZZ!

I also forgot about Lucky Swirl. I should write her and let her know how I'm doing. Too bad I'm leaving Manehatten in a few days. I'd invite her up to visit.

Oh well. Onwards to brighter futures!

-The Great Trixie!



Entry 29

My traveling stage/home works like a charm! Well, of course it does - I designed it! I'm on the road to Hoofington right now, I had to stop in a small city somewhere around Cloudsdale. I wish I could perform in Cloudsdale. Can you imagine? The Great Trixie showing off her spells to all those pegasi? I bet I could even draw a bigger crowd than The Wonderbolts! Wouldn't that be something! To see the sour looks on their faces as everypony admires The Great Trixie and NOT them?

I have a show to put on in a few minutes so I have to end this here.

-The Great Trixie!



Entry 30

Oh boy am I in trouble. I got to Hoofington and it was EMPTY! I thought maybe it became a ghost town and nopony knew! It wasn't until I ran into some cowering villagers that I found out they have an Ursa problem! An Ursa Major has been terrorizing the village!

That stupid mayor also roped me into helping them! He tricked me, I tell you! He found out I was a great wizard and insisted I help! I don't even know WHY I agreed! I said I could handle any Ursa, Major OR Minor! Oh that's so stupid of me!

I've never even SEEN an Ursa! What am I going to do? Maybe I'll just wait until night and sneak off before they even notice. That's what I'll do. I don't want to abandon them, but nopony and I mean NOPONY can handle an Ursa Major!