• Published 1st Nov 2011
  • 1,389 Views, 10 Comments

One Trick Pony - Saphin



Excerpts from the journal of a Great and Powerful pony

  • ...
1
 10
 1,389

The Second Journal Entries 16-20

Entry 16

My my my! What a whirlwind of activity the Great and Powerful Trixie has been on. She's performed several shows at several towns and cities over the last several days!

The Great and Powerful Trixie has been far too exhausted to write in her journal. But that won't stop her from keeping a humble account of her life. Trixie finds it keeps her grounded to look over her journal from time to time.

But alas, free time is stretched thin and Trixie has places to be, ponies to see, and miles to go before she can rest.

-Trixie




Entry 17

The Great and Powerful Trixie has stopped in Manehatten.

I've already done a several successful and outstanding performances. With each performance The Great and Powerful Trixie outdoes herself! Rave reviews from all the journalists. Trixie's shows have sold out all across Manehatten and even out sold some shows Photo Finish is putting on. Rumor mill says she's now looking for the next greatest fashion trend of Equestria!

Trixie doesn't want to brag, but nopony shines in the spotlight like The Great and Powerful Trixie. Maybe I should drop her a line.

-The Great and Glamourous Trixie!



Entry 18

Apparently Photo Finish doesn't know grace and elegance when she sees it! She turned down The Great and Powerful Trixie saying I didn't have "The Magics!" How dare she! Trixie has more "magics" in her rear hoof than Photo Finish has in her entire body!

I won't lie. I had to restrain myself from using my lightning bolt on her!

Maybe next time Trixie will give into temptation!

-The Great and Magical Trixie



Entry 19

Trixie has been thinking. Her act seems a bit stale. Its about time Trixie spruced it up with some Greater and more Powerful magic! But where can Trixie find such magic tricks to preform?

I'll have to scope out nearby libraries and book shops for more spell books. Trixie is certain she'll find something new.

Until then Trixie's current repertoire of spells keeps the crowds happy.

-Trixie



Entry 20

My recent performance in Trottawa was abysmal! So many hecklers! Who knew a boring city like Trottawa had so many ponies with such good memories?

Those old rumors of the Ursa Major came back tonight. Trixie did her best to deflect the comments and silence the hecklers, but I only have so much rope!

Things were looking grim for a moment. Trixie cast several spells to animate a few tables and lights as well as a VERY fiery fireworks display to cause a distraction. In the midst of this chaos Trixie decided to slip out of town.

Trottawa sucks anyway.

-The Great and Powerful Trixie