• Published 1st Nov 2011
  • 1,389 Views, 10 Comments

One Trick Pony - Saphin



Excerpts from the journal of a Great and Powerful pony

  • ...
1
 10
 1,389

Entries 6-10

Journal Entry 6

I couldn't wait until tomorrow! I had to write down how excited I am! I just got off stage after the most AMAZING performance of my ENTIRE LIFE! Well, of course it's amazing, I've only performed a few times, but still! They loved it! I even screwed up with my fireworks spell and they didn't notice! I really was born to do this! I told them I'd be back someday to perform again! I can't wait! I signed a parchment for a small shop keeper. Told her it'll be worth a million bits one day!

I'm so excited I doubt I could sleep! This is terrible, but in a good way! I have to catch a train early tomorrow!

See ya Journal!

Love ya!

-Trixie, The One and Only!



Journal Entry 7

I'm writing this from the train! I couldn't sleep at all last night! I'm so excited I'll be in Stalliongrad in a few hours! I can feel this small knot of anticipation in my stomach! I'm so nervous! I hope they like me there. I hear the ponies in Stalliongrad all have beards and mustaches. EVEN THE MARES! Maybe I'll pull a prank and turn all their beards green with spell number five!

I'm also a little bit tired. I should rest up before I get there. I don't want another repeat of my sweet shop show in Canterlot.

I'll let you know how it goes, journal!

Much love!

-Trixie, The One and Only!



Journal Entry 8

It didn't go well. They weren't impressed by ANY of my tricks! I even did the Animate Light spell but they just yawned! The only time they laughed was when my conjured lighting bolt struck me by mistake. I hate Stalliongrad! I hope I never see this stupid place again! I'm going to Manehatten! They say if you can make it there you can make it anywhere!

It's a few towns out so it'll give me a chance to practice up a bit before I head there.

til then, journal

Trixie, The One and Only miserable pony.



Journal Entry 9

Hi Journal. It's a been a few days. Truthfully, I didn't want to write in you anymore. I almost thought about going back home and giving up for a bit there, but I didn't. I read my second entry and it renewed me with a new sense of purpose! I can do this! I am Trixie, The One and Only!

I stopped in Trottawa for a bit and tried my hoof at another performance. It didn't end well. No one applauded and no one cared. I kept screwing up, too! A few ponies approached me after the show and said they liked it, but I could tell they were just being nice.

Anyways, I guess that's it, journal. Until next time.

-Trixie, The One and Only.



Journal Entry 10

I screwd up my Animate Light spell. It accidentally smashed a few windows out of the small hall I was performing in. All the ponies in town were mad about it. Apparently they were important stained glass windows of Princess Celestia saving them from some peril.

It's not like I MEANT to break them! They told me to pay for the windows but I'm running low on bits and rations. I left town in the middle of the night. I also had to stow-away on this train. I hope no one discovers me.

I hope things turn around for me soon, journal

-Trixie, The One and Only vagabond.