• Published 7th Sep 2014
  • 1,852 Views, 7 Comments

Fractured Fairy Tails: Twilight Sparkle in Wonderland - Unknown Tale



Twilight Sparkle fell down the rabbit hole. Join her on an adventure through the mad world of Wonderland. What secrets are hiding in this world?

  • ...
5
 7
 1,852

Five - 'whO aRe yoU?'

Twilight Sparkle walked down a narrow path, thinking about all the odd things that have happened to her in Wonderland. She peered through a bush to see a light blue pony lying on a mushroom. Twilight recognized her first thing. Trixie. What was she doing here? Twilight approached her. Trixie was blowing letters into the air. "A, E, I, O, U. U, E, I, O, A." Twilight was watching what Trixie was doing. Finally, Trixie looked at her. "whO, aRe, yoU?"

"I'm Twilight Sparkle."

"what do yoU do for a living?" Twilight thought for a moment. "I do KNOT know what yoU aRe trying 2 tell me," Trixie said.

Twilight asked, "Are you sure you know what I'm thinking?"

"I can read your mind someTIMEs."

"Oh. Who are you?" Trixie thought for a moment. "I'm Trixie, the all knowing of Wonderland." Twilight thought she was joking for a few seconds, and then she knew she wasn't. "Can you help me find out more about this place?"

"Y?"

"Everypony in this land is CRAZY!"

"O. I can help yoU. But first do you know how you got here?" Twilight recalled when she first got to Wonderland. "I do C." Trixie then looked at Twilight once more. "aRe yoU an Alicorn?" Twilight sighed because the obvious was pointed out. "I am," she said confidently. Trixie jumped off the mushroom. "That just makes me sad. I do believe I have seen you." She used a flashback spell and saw the duel between her in Equestria and Twilight. "That duel. I remember that time..." Twilight gasped. "So it was you, the one that saved her from that amulet."

Twilight smiled shyly. "Well," she started.

"Please, not another word," Trixie said cutting her off. "I had the same experience, someone had to save me once before as well."

Twilight then said, "So what will you help me with?"

"Oh!" Trixie replied, "The mushroom. One side will make you taller, the other shorter. The right of me is the tall side, the other, the short side. That's all I know." Trixie then teleported to another location leaving Twilight with the mushroom.

"After all that has happened, should I really be changing my size all the time?" Twilight asked herself. She picked off one piece of each side. "I bet it won't hurt to see if she's right." She bit off a small piece of the right side expecting herself to grow. She did, but not enough to get her trapped in the trees. She heard a few birds flying away from what happened. "Oh dear, that's large enough." She could feel her head pressing against a branch which she thought caused her to stop growing. She sighed in relief when she found out about it.

A pigeon then looked down at Twilight from where it was standing. "Oh no, more of these animals! I thought they couldn't try to get to me up here."

Twilight looked up at the pigeon. "Please excuse me," she said. "I mean no harm to you, but it sure is weird hearing a bird talking to a pony like this."

"Anything goes when you put your mind to it," it replied, "I thought you knew that already."

"It is just unheard of from where I'm from."

"I'm sure it is." As the pigeon flew off Twilight could faintly hear it say, "Seeing as though it is your first time in Wonderland."

She sighed and looked back at the mushroom pieces she has. "Now Trixie did say the other side makes me shorter. I don't know if this is a trap." Trixie then returned, shocked at the now giant Twilight Sparkle.

"I promise, the effects are as I said!" she called out to her. Twilight nodded, biting off a small piece of the other side. She returned to her original size. "This might come in handy later," she said as she put the mushroom pieces in her pockets. Trixie then used her magic to show a path to Rainbow Dash. "Thank me later, I have other things to do," she said walking off. Twilight smiled and walked down the path. Where could this lead to? she thought.

Author's Note:

Helping Readers: The Trixie in Wonderland was not talking about herself, but the Trixie in Equestria. If it was too hard to read, I apologize completely.
References: Magic Duel - MLP FiM Season 3