• Published 7th Sep 2014
  • 1,853 Views, 7 Comments

Fractured Fairy Tails: Twilight Sparkle in Wonderland - Unknown Tale



Twilight Sparkle fell down the rabbit hole. Join her on an adventure through the mad world of Wonderland. What secrets are hiding in this world?

  • ...
5
 7
 1,853

Nine - A Game of Horse

Rarity, her 21 ponies, Discord, Fluttershy, and Twilight Sparkle walked over to an open field. There was one pole stuck in the ground. Then it is Horseshoe! The 3 of Hearts gladly gave the 2 eight horseshoes, four for each. Rarity got the red, while Twilight had blue to match her dress. Discord suddenly made the area's grass turn into a chessboard style area.

Shining Star suddenly appeared in between the two. He understood that a game was going on, but he really couldn't help but be in the action! Rarity went first and just missed the pole by a yard, literally. "Whoops. My bad!" Twilight was next, so she threw hers. But, instead of being closer, it came back like a boomerang. She ducked and the horseshoe hit Shining Star in the face. "Owy!" Shining Star suddenly gasped. "That was not supposed to happen." Rarity nodded in agreement. "When do horseshoes act like boomerangs?"

Rarity threw her second and it was closer than the first. Was this game rigged from the start? Discord thought Rarity was making Twilight lose in her favor. Twilight's second throw had the same effect. This time it hit a tree and made a painted rose fall. Rarity had a smug smile. Those two ponies are in a mix of trouble. She threw her third and it was one foot away from the poll. Twilight gave her third throw a light one, but it still had the same effect, hitting Shining Star in the process. "NOT AGAIN! WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN!? Sorry, there was just too much pain on me today..." She thought about giving up, but Discord thought enough was enough. He went over to Twilight and whispered, "Throw the other way."

Shining Star happened to hear and was about to tell Rarity. He quickly covered his mouth. Discord suddenly gave him a milkshake that he randomly spawned. Shining Star happily drank it.

Twilight thought that Discord was right and decided to do it on her final throw. Rarity threw her final horseshoe and it set a new record for how far someone can throw a horseshoe. It was off by 20 yards. "Get somepony to record that onto the Wonderland Records." Twilight turned away. "Something wrong?" Rarity asked.

"You win," Twilight lied, throwing the last one lightly. She ducked once more, and it hit the poll and stayed on it. Everypony clapped for her. Rarity blushed knowing that Twilight figured it out. "Great job, Twilight."

"Thanks." But this moment only lasted a few seconds. Fluttershy made a trumpet blast and said, "There have been reports of an item mysteriously missing...! Can you call a trial on somepony...? If that's okay with you..." The ponies ran frantic accusing each other of this problem. The only one in the 21 that didn't was the Jack. The other 20 looked at him. Then they accused him! He knew he cannot run from them and just stood there silently, not a single movement, not blinking...

"On Trial!" Rarity ordered. And there was much rejoicing.