• Published 7th Sep 2014
  • 1,853 Views, 7 Comments

Fractured Fairy Tails: Twilight Sparkle in Wonderland - Unknown Tale



Twilight Sparkle fell down the rabbit hole. Join her on an adventure through the mad world of Wonderland. What secrets are hiding in this world?

  • ...
5
 7
 1,853

Ten - 'On Trial!'

It has been three or four minutes before the trial could officially start. Fluttershy had to get the evidence ready, Rarity tried to look real beautiful, Twilight Sparkle and Shining Star sat next to each other, and the jury was too busy talking to notice. "Silence in the Court!" Rarity ordered. "Show the accused!" The Jack of Hearts looked awfully familiar to Twilight, though she can't recall who. Discord put a Chocolate Rain cloud under him. "Read the Current Evidence!"

Fluttershy unrolled a scroll and read it aloud. "The Royal Baker made a dozen tarts and put them on a tray to cool. He then went back and found out one went missing..." She rolled it back up. "We have three witnesses..."

"Call the first witness!" Discord demanded for Rarity. It was Applejack, drinking tea from a cup. "What do you know about this unfortunate moment?" Rarity asked.

"Nothin'," Applejack quickly replied.

"Nothing Whatever!?"

"NOTHING WHATEVER!!! I mean if I knew, I would've told you." Twilight nodded as Applejack walked off. Pinkie Pie was next. She had to know something. "I have evidence! Pink Frosting!"

Everypony gasped and turned to the baker. "They were pink, so what?"

"Would they have tasted good?"

"Ask the defendant because I don't even know! I make things!" Everypony looked at the accused. He didn't say a single word. Not even an ear twitch. He knew he would never do such a thing. Pinkie Pie, are you out of your mind? That didn't help one bit. I bet it was your randomness kicking in, Twilight thought, exhausted. "Nevermind," Rarity said. "Next!" Fluttershy then called the third witness, "Twilight Sparkle...!" The Jack finally spoke. "Help me Twilight..."

SHINING ARMOR!? Twilight thought. She quickly decided to give her evidence. "One tart was stacked on another!" Rarity gasped. "Is that even possible!?"

"The twelve were there the whole time, I counted. The Jack of Hearts is innocent because of this! He was falsely accused!" Shining Armor nearly passed out from what she said. "That explains everything..." Shining Star was stunned knowing this and slapped himself twice. You tell 'em, Twilight! Rarity felt a bit furious, at the baker, but mostly at Twilight. "You know you can't put decisions before me! Take her away!" Two of her ponies marched toward Twilight. She backed away as they closed in on her. Soon enough, she was cornered in the room.

Oh no, she thought. I gotta think of something fast... Wait a minute! She quickly got the mushroom out, bit off a piece of the right side, and grew nearly ten times her current height. The two ponies that tried to get her soon ran off. Rarity gulped as sweat rolled down her face. Pinkie Pie's tail twitched. Twilight Sparkle lifted her left back hoof and took a step towards Rarity, shaking the room. "I'd like to see your playing cards take me down now," Twilight said.

Trixie clapped cheerfully seeing what appeared to be the Queen's defeat. So you are her. "Go get her Twilight!" she called out to the now giant alicorn.

Rarity thought it was time to run to the hills hearing that, but was caught by Twilight. Twilight smiled at her. "You don't always have to be really strict when it comes to anything. You didn't make a mistake, you just had a misunderstanding. That happens sometimes with my friends back home."

Rarity felt really guilty. "Gee," she said, "I never thought of it like that. Somepony taught me the same thing, but I very seldom followed those words."

Spike and Derpy then appeared. "The same with us, and we know thanks to you."

Tweedle Bloom and Tweedle Dazzle appeared too. "It seems as though our land needs more harmony than we thought."

Rainbow Dash smiled. "You gave us some good advice for our future." Pinkie Pie and Applejack almost cried hearing this.

However, Discord was not impressed, knowing there isn't anything chaotic going on at that moment. But, he wanted to know how Twilight got there in the first place. "My dear, Twilight Sparkle. Why did you even come here in the first place?" Twilight bit off a part of the left mushroom and shrank back to normal. Fluttershy ran to her. "Because my friend was acting curious to me to begin with," Twilight replied to Discord.

Trixie then walked over to Twilight. "Thanks for your help. You helped us out a lot here in Wonderland. However, your journey ends here in Wonderland."

Shining Star walked over to Twilight. "Great Job Twilight, I knew you could pull it off." Twilight blushed a bit.

"Let's meet again in the future," Trixie said winking before using her magic to send Shine, Twilight, and Fluttershy back home.

Twilight Sparkle once again fell asleep.