• Published 2nd Sep 2014
  • 4,440 Views, 134 Comments

The Seamstress and The Librarian - Monochromatic



Collection of RariTwi drabbles of varying lengths, subjects and genres.

  • ...
17
 134
 4,440

Calendar & Flowers (2 small drabbles)

Calendar

Though Twilight secretly delighted in Rarity's constant attention, she would never admit it. Especially when Rarity kept bothering her during her extremely important reading for Celestia. It was because of this that when Rarity nuzzled against her and became very distracting, Twilight rolled her eyes for good measure.

"Rarity, I really need to finish this."

"There's only fifty-three days left," Rarity whispered in a sing-song voice, nuzzling against Twilight and leaving a trail of kisses down her cheek and jawline.

Even if her cheeks grew red, Twilight didn't give in. "Rarity, I can't believe you're counting the days until our anniversary trip," she said, turning around to look at the unicorn.

Rarity giggled softly and kissed Twilight. "Darling, I only know that because you are the one counting down the days in your calendar. And with the most adorable hearts, too."

Twilight's face flushed and she turned around, whispering under her breath, "You weren't supposed to see that..."

Flowers

It was a traditional social norm that when visiting somepony that had fallen ill, one should always brings flowers along with one's well wishes. Rarity had always done her best to coax Twilight into getting more used to those social etiquettes, particularly now that she was a princess, but it could sometimes prove to be difficult when Twilight kept forgetting.

As such, after she'd fainted from illness and had been taken to the hospital, she felt justified in scolding Twilight when the alicorn burst in with no flowers, no chocolates, and no get well cards — only tears of relief when she saw Rarity was well.

"I don't care, Rarity," Twilight had replied to Rarity's scolding, burying her face in her beloved's neck and holding her close. "I don't care that I forgot to bring flowers."

And as it turned out, neither did Rarity.

Author's Note:

had these lying around in my drabble folder so I FIGURED I OUGHT TO POST THEM