• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 1,410 Views, 28 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders: Treasure Hunters - Epicdiscord214



Another day; another Cutie Mark hunt. Except now, these little gremlins are also hunting treasure.

  • ...
1
 28
 1,410

The Treasure

Captain Trixie and her pirates carried Daring Do all tied up and followed a map.
“Trixie, you have to come to your senses,” Daring Do said. “This is madness you’re bringing.”
“You brought this on yourself,” Trixie said.
“Look, I’m sorry we kept this treasure hunt a secret,” Daring Do said. “It was my idea. I had a hard time knowing who to trust.”
“The Great and Mutinous Trixie does not want to hear another word out of you,” Trixie said.
“CAPTAIN, LOOK,” Rover said. He pointed at a large cave shaped like a monster’s face. “The cave looks like Tirek!”
“PERFECT,” Trixie shouted. “The treasure must be here.”
The pirates entered the cavern and saw a rock wall. On the ground, there was a big, red X.
“Dogs, dig it up,” Trixie commanded.
As the Diamond Dogs dug into the ground, Daring Do was wondering, “This doesn't make sense. Tirek is supposed to have taken over a thousand kingdoms of wealth. A small cave like this shouldn't keep that much treasure.”
Suddenly, the Diamond Dogs hit something. The pirates looked in and saw a giant, metal pin sticking out of a stone. Trixie grabbed it and turned it. Suddenly, the ground split apart. The pirates and Daring Do fell onto a slide and went down for a few seconds. They all fell in a gargantuan pile.
“Ouch,” Trixie exclaimed. “What did I hit my head on?” She picked up what she hit her head on and widened her eyes. “A golden goblet.”
Then, the pirates got up and gasped in wonder at where they were looking at. There was gold and silver and jewels all across a 10-mile cavern with pillars. A river stream flowed through the center. The pirates were amazed at what they were looking at. They then cheered and picked up as much as they could. Trixie knelt down and picked up a hoof full of treasure.
“So many kingdoms that Tirek took magic from,” Trixie said tearing up. “So this is what all their treasure looks like. We’re going to need a bigger boat.”
“WELL, I NEVER,” a loud, harmonic voice shouted.
“That voice,” Rover gasped in fear.
“It’s impossible,” Spot whimpered. “It can’t be her.”
“I HOPE YOUR PROUD OF YOURSELVES,” the mare shouted. “YOU BETRAYED YOUR FRIENDS AND A BUNCH OF KIDS! WHAT WOULD YOUR PARENTS SAY!”
“IT IS,” Fido shouted. “IT’S THE RARITY PONY! SHE’S COME BACK TO WHINE AGAIN!”
Suddenly, the Diamond Dogs ran around the cave full of fear and knocked over the pirates.
“IT’S NOT RARITY, YOU MUTTS,” Trixie shouted. “THERE’S NO WAY SHE CAN FIND US HERE!” Unfortunately, she wasn't heard.
Suddenly, a bunch of trolls appeared out of nowhere. The Cutie Mark Crusaders and Bengunn were at the front of the troll army.
“Hello, darlings,” Sweetie Belle greeted with a Rarity impersonation.
As soon as the Diamond Dogs heard it, they were angry.
“WHY, YOU,” Rover growled.
Suddenly, Daring Do broke out of her roped and flew toward the Crusaders.
“I thought you were supposed to leave me alone,” Daring Do said.
“Hey, you and Rainbow Dash helped each other,” Scootaloo said. “I would think you’d want it again.”
Facing each other, the trolls and pirates prepared to strike. The trolls clenched their spears and tightened their armor. The pirates reached for their swords and the Diamond Dogs pulled out their claws.
“TROLLS VS. PIRATES,” Bengunn shouted.
Suddenly, the trolls and pirates charged at each other. As soon as they clashed, numerous battles happened at the same time. Some trolls would jump behind pirates and trip them. It was a fearsome battle with each fighter giving everything they got.
Daring Do would strike at pirates and use her flight as an advantage. Bengunn grabbed the pirates and used his strength to beat them up. The Cutie Mark Crusaders may have been small, but that gives them speed.
What the Cutie Mark Crusaders didn't count on was the Diamond Dogs finding them. The dogs would chase them until they ran into a corner.
“Relax,” Rover said raising his fist. “This will only hurt a lot!”
Suddenly, the Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped.
“No way,” Scootaloo gasped.
“Is that,” Sweetie Belle gasped.
“It can’t be,” Apple Bloom gasped.
“What,” Rover asked keeping his fist up.
Fido and Spot looked up and gasped.
“Seriously, what’s going on,” Rover asked.
“Don’t you hate it when your friends can’t tell you what’s wrong,” a familiar, deranged voice asked. Rover looked at his above him and saw Discord standing on top. “Hello. I’m baaaaaack. Did you miss me?”
“NO,” Rover gasped. He tried to hit Discord, but he keeps showing up at different places.
“You dogs need to keep check on your death records,” Discord said as he kept dodging. “Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll hit me now. Whoops; I was wrong!”
Soon, Rover bumped into the Diamond Dogs and they fell down the treasure hill.
“Well, how typical for them to leave without telling me,” Discord said. “And this is why I prefer cats. Oh, hey, Cutie Mark Crusaders.”
“DISCORD,” the CMC shouted as they jumped to hug him.
“Easy, easy,” Discord said. “Watch the fur.”
“But you fell overboard,” Scootaloo exclaimed.
“There was no sign of you,” Sweetie Belle added.
“How are you alive,” Apple Bloom asked.
“Do you kids remember that rope I tied to the lifeboats,” Discord asked. “Well, as it turned out, I got my ankle tangled up in a knot. When I woke up, the ship was taken over, so I disguised myself as a pirate and infiltrated their ranks. By the way, I’m starting to think that Trixie might not be trustworthy.”
“YOU THINK,” the CMC said.
“Don’t worry,” Discord said. “Let’s just take our crew back.” He faced a bunch of pirates and put on a fighting face. “You know, you oughta ask yourselves ‘do I feel lucky’. Well…” He pulled out many guns and bazookas. “…do ya, punks?”
With Discord back, their victory was all but guaranteed. Discord blasted the pirated and trapped them in locks that didn’t make sense. Finally, Discord caught Trixie and put her in a giant baby bottle.
“Fitting,” Discord commented.
“DISCORD,” Trixie shouted. “A LITTLE HELP?!”
“No thanks,” Discord said. “I’m good.”
“Discord, it’s good to have you back,” Daring Do said. “I thought you drowned.”
“I’m the SPIRIT of CHAOS,” Discord exclaimed. “I’m omnipotent! It’s going to take more than a few lungs full of water to keep me down.”
“Well, welcome back,” Daring Do said. She flew up and saw the pirates and Diamond Dogs defeated. She turned to the trolls and shouted, “THE DAY IS WON!”
The trolls cheered and Discord danced in excitement. It was finally over… or so they thought.

Author's Note:

I told you Discord would be back. Anyway, I'm also right when I tell you that the story's not over yet. There's a turning point in the next chapter. Get ready.