• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 1,402 Views, 28 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders: Treasure Hunters - Epicdiscord214



Another day; another Cutie Mark hunt. Except now, these little gremlins are also hunting treasure.

  • ...
1
 28
 1,402

The Final Battle

“You got any threes,” Silver Spoon asked looking at the cards in her hoof.
Diamond Tiara looked at her cards and saw a three of diamonds. “Go fish,” she lied.
Suddenly, they heard a distant booming sounds. They looked at their glasses of water and saw ripples happening. They looked at the island and heard trees coming down. Diamond Tiara picked up a spyglass and looked past the threes. She nearly screamed when she recognized Tirek on the jungle. Tirek came to the beach and stood in front of the S.S. Gale.
“Ah, so this is the ship that Discord sailed all the way here,” Tirek said. “I suppose it can support my weight.”
Suddenly, Tirek felt something hit the side of his head. He looked behind him and saw the CMC, Discord, Daring Do, Bengunn, the trolls, the Diamond Dogs, Trixie, and the pirates throwing rocks at him.
“Seriously,” Tirek asked. “This is your big plan on stopping me? If you want to die before Equestria burns, I’ll be happy to oblige!”
A ball of energy illuminated from between Tirek’s horns. The heroes and villains turned and ran into the jungle right before the energy blast could hit them. Tirek chased them and tried to blast, but the heroes and villains kept dodging.
“ALL RIGHT, DISCORD,” Daring Do shouted. “WE GOT HIS ATTENTION! WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?!”
“HONESTLY, I DIDN’T THINK WE’D MAKE IT THIS FAR,” Discord shouted.
The chase went on until the heroes and villains found ditches. They fell in and were hidden from Tirek’s sight.
“Don’t think I won’t find you,” Tirek declared, “Because I will!”
“What do we do,” Sweetie Belle said. “Now, he won’t rest until he catches us.”
“Calm down,” Apple Bloom said. “Maybe there’s something we’re missing. Perhaps there’s a key to defeating him in the prophecy.”
“’If unity doesn’t triumph around the bend, then all of magic will reach its end’,” Discord said. “Yeah, I don’t see how that’ll help.”
Around the bend,” Daring Do said. “’Round the bend. ‘Round the bend.” She the widened her eyes. “Riverbend! Everyone, we’ve got to get Tirek to the Leech River!”
“The Leech River,” Bengunn said. “That’s what helped Tirek get free in the first place. Besides, he enchanted the Red Channel to himself. It won’t do anything.”
“Wait,” Sweetie Belle said. “THAT’S IT! It can do something. If the powers draining and retrieving Tirek will have, the Red Channel will be destroyed and the magic he stole will return to where they went.”
“How do you know that,” Trixie asked. “How do you know something bad won’t happen?”
“I don’t,” Sweetie Belle said. “But it’s worth a try.”
“I’m with you,” Apple Bloom said.
“Same here,” Scootaloo said.
“All right,” Daring Do said. “But first, we need to get Tirek to the river. We need a distraction.”
“Leave that to me,” Discord said. He climbed up and confronted Tirek. “Hey, tomato-face, you really put the bull in bull…”
“ENOUGH,” Tirek shouted.
“I was just going to say bully,” Discord said. “Looks like I struck a little nerve there.”
Tirek tried to black Discord, but the draconequus kept dodging with break-dancing skills. Discord then ran into the jungle and Tirek followed. Discord did his best not to look back. Discord stopped when he saw a river in front of him and looked back at Tirek smiling down on him.
“You’ve got no place left to run, Discord,” Tirek said. “You’ve got no magic, no rocks, and no chance.”
“But I do have something that can help,” Discord said, “Friends.”
Suddenly, trolls and pirates on the other side of the river threw bunches of lassos and tied them to Tirek’s horns, claws, body, and legs. They pulled the ropes and Tirek struggled to keep away from the Leech River. The heroes and villains pulled to get Tirek to the water, but Tirek’s resistance put them in a deadlock. Behind Tirek, the CMC and Bengunn were watching. They looked around and saw 3 ropes that Tirek snapped off.
“I’ve got an idea,” Apple Bloom shouted. “Remember how we ripped the map in the first place?”
The Cutie Mark Crusaders tied their ropes to each other and stretched them really hard. As soon as they couldn’t pull any farther, the kids ran in front of Tirek. They ran and pressed the ropes against Tirek’s hooves as hard as they could.
“KIDS, GET AWAY FROM HIM,” Daring Do shouted pulling her rope. “I CANNOT LOSE ANOTHER GROUP OF KIDS TO AN ANGRY CENTAUR!” Discord gave her a weirded look. “It’s a long story before I met Rainbow Dash.”
Soon, Tirek tripped forward and slammed his front-left hoof into the Leech River. Suddenly, Tirek glowed orange and screamed in pain.
Meanwhile, at the treasure cove, the Red Channel ruby glowed unstably. While it was receiving magic as fast as it was sending it to Tirek. Tirek’s magic was strained and he roared loudly into the sky. Suddenly, the Red Channel broke into pieces. At that moment, a large rainbow burst out of Tirek. The blast hit everyone and they started to glow. Tirek quickly shrunk to the size of an actual pony and fell to the floor.
“HA,” Rover shouted giving Tirek a quick kick in the stomach. “HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, YOU BIG, STUPID PILE OF NOTHING?!”
Suddenly, Tirek opened his eyes and glared angrily at Rover. Rover then whimpered and hid behind Fido.
“You fools,” Tirek growled weakly. “I will destroy you all. You won’t even know what mercy feels like by the time I…”
Discord snapped his lion paw fingers and a metal mouth-clamp covered Tirek’s mouth.
“Sorry, but I’m putting you on a magic-free diet,” Discord said. “Not only does this keep him from eating our magic, but it finally shut him up. Don’t worry, Tirek; I’m giving you this as a sign of my… ‘gratitude and loyalty’.”
Upon hearing it, Tirek muffled loudly and tried to strangle Discord, but the draconequus materialized a big cage around Tirek.
“What do we do with him,” Apple Bloom asked.
“Well, we could take him back to Canterlot so the princesses can send him back to Tartarus,” Discord said, “Or I can get some holding pens, add in the Diamond Dogs, and we can run the evilest petting zoo ever.”
“Wait,” Rover said. “Why are you considering punishing us?”
“You took part in a mutiny,” Daring Do said. “You and the pirates are all going to be tried for your crimes when we get back to Equestria.”
“But,” Spot protested.
Before anyone could say anything else, Discord materialized ropes and tied the pirates up.
“Yeah,” Discord said. “It’s too bad I can’t keep the Red Channel. Even though it was Tirek’s instrument for destruction, it was a pretty big rock.”
“Tell you what, Discord,” Daring Do said. “For your cooperation and behavior, I’m going to recommend you getting a fair share on the treasure.”
“Really,” Discord asked. “Aw, shucks.”