• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 1,409 Views, 28 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders: Treasure Hunters - Epicdiscord214



Another day; another Cutie Mark hunt. Except now, these little gremlins are also hunting treasure.

  • ...
1
 28
 1,409

The Mutiny

In just a couple of days, the Cutie Mark Crusaders were tired of Daring Do putting them through many chores. So they hid themselves in a barrel full of fruit. But there's one problem...
“We're going to need a bigger barrel,” Sweetie Belle said.
The Cutie Mark Crusaders were squeezed together in a tight barrel. They could still breath through a hole in the barrel, but they were as close together as triplets before they're born.
“Well, it's better than Daring Do's chores,” Scootaloo said. “If I remove another barnacle, they'll be haunting my nightmares.”
“I guess she's just a little upset,” Apple Bloom said. “I mean, we're all a bit shaken after what happened to Discord.”
“I can't get my mind off of it,” Sweetie Belle said. “The Diamond Dogs put him in a sleeping spell and he fell from the edge.”
“Actually, it was the middle of the ship,” Apple Bloom corrected.
“What,” Sweetie Belle asked.
“We saw the Diamond Dogs,” Apple Bloom explained. “They put Discord to sleep in the middle of the floor.”
“Apple Bloom, don't be...” Scootaloo said before widening her eyes. “You're right! Discord was put to sleep in the middle of the ship. Trixie said Discord was on the edge when the Diamond Dogs did that. There's no way Discord could fall off the edge if he wasn't even near it.”
“That doesn't make any sense,” Sweetie Belle said. “Why would Trixie lie?”
“Maybe we can follow her for the answer,” Apple Bloom said looking through the hole in the barrel. “She's heading to the brig.”
Slowly, the three scooted the barrel towards Trixie's direction. As soon as she stopped in front of the cells, they stopped. Trixie used her horn to levitate the keys Daring Do gave her and slid them inside the lock. The Crusaders were shocked when they saw the cell dors open and Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and the Diamond Dogs walked out.
“You're helping us,” Rover asked.
“I did let you out,” Trixie said. “I also talked some of the crew into a mutiny as soon as we find the treasure.”
“Yeah,” Diamond Tiara agreed with a grin. “I knew you'd see the truth. Now, I'll lead this mutiny, we take Tirek's Treasure, and...”
“No,” Trixie exclaimed. “I promise, you'll all get yoru fair share, but I'm leading the mutiny.”
“What,” Rover asked.
“But our ancestors were the ones who buried the treasure in the first place,” Spot said.
“We've been waiting for some pony to find the map for centuries,” Fido added.
“We should lead this revolution,” Rover exclaimed.
“You,” Diamond Tiara chuckled. “Don't make me laugh. I'm the one with the real qualities on this boat.”
“Do you know what we had to do to come here, little brat,” Rover asked. “We climbed up the back of the boat, got splashed by 3 dozen waves, and had to sing while keeping our cover.”
The brats and the Dogs continued to argue. Suddenly, Trixie shouted
“ENOUGH! I'm leading this uprising! If any pony has a problem with that, I'll throw you overboard like I did to that moronic Discord!”
The CMC were shocked at what they just heard. The villains then fell silent.
“Good,” Trixie said. “Glad we're finally on the same page. Don't worry, the treasure is almost within reach.

Lots of good wealth
Is the best health
When you're someone as low as I
To change your role
Take full control
And give domination a try
Friendship and love
Had its day
Now, I'll do things
My own way
Easy Street is down the road
This will be interesting,” Rover sang.
It's down the road,” Trixie sang.
Hope we don't carry everything,” Diamond Tiara sang.
Down the road,” Trixie sang,
Where all the fat cats stand out
Easy Street is down the road
All right. If you say so,” Silver Spoon sang.
It's down the road,” Trixie sang.
I don't like where this is going to go,” Fido sang.
E.S. Is the place,” Trixie sang,
“[i}Where the best stuff is all about”

Looking at the wall, Trixie saw a red blanket, a black feather hat, and a sword on the wall. She took them and dressed herself. The red blanket hung over her body, the black feather hat was on top of her head, and she levitated the sword with her magic.

So many years
So full of tears
Embarrassed by those in the town
Friendship's mistake
Get up awake
There's no friends anywhere around
CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS
AND DARING DO
HAVE TAUGHT ME TO LOOK OUT
JUST FOR YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU
YEAH! Easy Street is down the road,” Rover sang.
We deserve the riches,” Trixie sang.
It's down the road,” Fido sang.
Fulfilling all our wishes,” Trixie sang.
Down the road,” Spot sang.
Everyone else was a speed bump,” Trixie sang.
Easy Street is down the road,” Diamond Tiara sang.
There's no time for emotion,” Trixie sang.
It's down the road,” Silver Spoon sang.
WHEN WE'RE ACROSS THE OCEAN,” Trixie sang.
DOWN THE ROAD,” everyone sang,
IS WHERE WE GO WHEN WE LEAVE THIS DUMP
DOWN THE ROAD
AFTER WE GET RID OF THESE CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPS
DOWN THE ROAD
IS WHERE WE'RE GOING TO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JUST CALL ME THE GREAT AND MUTINOUS TRIXIE,” Trixie finished.

After the song, the Cutie Mark Crusaders jumped out of the barrel and ran out of the room. When the door closed, Trixie looked and saw the barrel on its side and raised her eyebrow.
“What,” Fido asked. “What's wrong?”
Trixie observed the barrel and found something hanging off a board: a shred of red, sparkling fabric. As soon as Trixie recognized it, she grew angry.
“The brats were here,” Trixie shouted. “We've got to stop them before...”
“LAND, HO,” a voice shouted from outside.
Trixie looked and saw a large piece of land with trees and sand.
“We're here,” Trixie cheered to herself. “Scorpan Island.” She then illuminated her horn so brightly, everyone on the upper deck noticed and stared. Trixie then shouted. “CHANGE IN PLANS, CREW! WE MOVE NOW!”
Suddenly, most of the crew cheered and ambushed the rest. They all approached Trixie and awaited their orders.
“Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo have two of the pieces of the map,” Trixie explained. “I managed to obtain the part with the X, but it's worthless without the rest. They ran to the captain's cabin, so that's where we'll follow them! THE S.S. GALE IS OURS!”
Inside the captain's cabin, Daring Do was looking inside the vase.
“Where is it,” Daring Do asked. “I put the X piece in this vase!”
“You don't think that Trixie took it, do you,” Apple Bloom asked.
“She did fall in this room during the storm,” Sweetie Belle said.
“This is all our fault,” Scootaloo said. “We should have told Trixie when we had the chance.”
“Don't worry,” Daring Do said. “We'll catch Trixie before she catches us.”
Suddenly, there was a loud banging on the door.
“Open this door,” Spot's voice was heard from the other side.
“Too late,” Scootaloo said.
Suddenly, a sword came from the door. The sword kept chopping until there was a large crack in the door. Trixie peeked in with an evil grin.
“Heeeeere's Trixie,” Trixie shouted.
“Okay, let's think,” Daring Do said. “This is Discord's ship. He must have left something in here in case of mutiny.”
“Look,” Apple Bloom said pointing at a red case with a glass cover.
“'In case of mutiny, break glass,'” Sweetie Belle read.
“BINGO,” Scootaloo shouted. She tossed her hoof in and grabbed an object. As soon as the villains broke through the door, Scootaloo pointed what she grabbed at them. “SEE?! Discord came through to us until the end. Now, you'll face his wrath through this powerful weapon!”
“That's a potato,” Rover said.
Scootaloo looked at what she was holding and saw the potato in her hoof. Scootaloo looked back inside the case and saw nothing else inside. “So it is,” she said. She screamed, dropped the potato on the floor, and ran to her friends.
“WE'VE GOT TO FLY OUT OF HERE,” Daring Do said. “Apple Bloom, I'll carry you. Scootaloo, you carry Sweetie.”
“I can't,” Scootaloo said. “I never mentioned this before, but I can't fly!”
“WHAT,” Daring Do shouted.
As the villains got close, the potato rolled on the floor and fit itself to a hole. Suddenly, the floorboards began to glow. The ceiling opened wide and so did the floor. The CMC And Daring Do were lifted up by their half of the floor and stopped when they saw a large cannon with a lifeboat in it. Then, they saw a sign beside the cannon.
“Discord's Chaos Cannon,” it read, “For all your escape and free needs. Just get in the lifeboat inside the cannon and wait for the timer. Soon, you'll be out of your current mutiny and into the safety of the open seas.”
“Or Scorpan Island,” Daring Do said. “Kids, get in. I'll hold them off.”
A bunch of pirated climbed up to the platform and fought Daring Do. She beat all the pirates while the CMC climbed inside of the cannon. Suddenly, a floating sword nearly attacked Daring Do, but she dodged it and pulled out her own sword. Trixie was seen carrying the sword with her magic.
“Now, I see why Discord wanted you to lead,” Trixie said. “No pony would find Tirek's Treasure faster than Equestria's greatest treasure hunter.”
“Trixie, this is madness you're pulling,” Daring Do said. “You've released dangerous criminals and let them loose on my ship.”
“Wrong,” Trixie said. “I let them loose on MY ship. No pony would respect the Great and Powerful Trixie and no pony would even pay attention to the Great and Bountiful Trixie. Now, I'll rule this ship as the Great and Mutinous Trixie!”
Suddenly, Daring Do and Trixie clashed into a sword fight. A few minutes of their swords hitting their blades together, and Daring Do saw an opportunity to climb in the cannon with the Crusaders.
“Countdown in 10,” a voice recording said, “9... 8... 7... 1... Bye-bye!”
Suddenly, the lifeboat shot out of the cannon with the CMC and Daring Do inside. They hit the water and hopped on it like a skipping stone. They hit the sand and were thrown into the forest behind the beach. Seeing it, Trixie was angry.
“Gather a search party,” Trixie commanded. “Find them! They have the other two pieces of the map! Don't let them escape! Any pony caught dawdling will instantly walk the plank!”
“As you command... Captain Trixie,” Diamond Tiara said with fear.
Trixie looked at Scorpan Island with pride as she was named the new captain of the S.S. Gale.