• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 960 Views, 28 Comments

Love For All - Derpyforever



You've read the TLS trilogy, but whatever happened to Twilight and Fluttershy's friends... did they get coltfriends... Join them as they, along with a few others, adventure out into the wonders of love.

  • ...
17
 28
 960

Chapter 1: You Got Burned... By Fluttershy?!

Chapter 1: You Got Burned... By Fluttershy?!

"I can't believe it's almost time," Luna smiled to Celestia in her mirror, "I mean, who would've guess that I, the formerly feared Nightmare Moon, would get married in two weeks?!"

"It sure is a momentous thing, Luna," Celestia smiled back, "I'm so happy for you."

"And you, Twilight Sparkle," Luna looked at the Twilight in her mirror, "If it wasn't for you, this day may have never come. Thank you for teaching me the true values of friendship."

"It was nothing," Twilight replied, as she checked a few thing off of the list she had in front of her.

"I say it was more than nothing," Rarity declared as she added some finishing touches to the wedding dress for Luna, "Close your eyes dear."

Luna closed her eyes as she felt Rarity slip the dress on her.

"Alright," Rarity declared, "You can look."

Luna opened her eyes to see herself in a beautiful white dress made out of the softest silk she had ever felt.

"Oh my goodness," Luna gasped, "I-I look amazing. Thank you, Rarity."

"I can't take all the credit," Rarity replied, gesturing over to an indigo unicorn, "Seazon was the one who was able to create the design, and on such short notice."

"But," Seazon smiled, "It was you, Miss Rarity, that was able to create the magnificent work of art."

"Thank you," Rarity nodded, then helped Luna out of her dress and putting it back on the ponikin, "Well, that just about does it. I guess we'll be on our way, and congratulation again Princess."

"Thank you, and thank you for making my dress," Luna waved at the three as they left for the station.

"I can't believe I got to work on another Royal wedding dress," Rarity declared as the three board the train, "And thanks for coming on such short notice Seazon."

"Were friends," Seazon smiled, "It's what friends do."

"Speaking of lending a hoof," Rarity continued, "Is the line of 'Hearths Warming Fashion' ready yet? I know you've been working so hard on it."

"Almost," Seazon replied, "But I wouldn't be able to have done it without you."

"It's no big deal," Rarity smiled, but slightly blushed.

"It is a big deal," Seazon said as the train started to slow down, "I'm so glad I met you, Miss Rarity, or I would never have been able to get to where I am now."

"Oh you," Rarity giggled.

"I'll see you two later," Twilight said as the train came to a complete stop, "I going to go help Flash move to Ponyville, so I'll see you all in the afternoon."

"Ok," Rarity said as she and Seazon got off, "Have fun."

As the train departed, Seazon said he had to return to his shop 'This Seazon's Fashion'.

"I'll see you later," Rarity said, giving him a hug.

"Goodbye," Seazon replied as he walked off.

"He's such a nice stallion," Rarity said aloud as she started walking towards her shop, "and not so bad on the eyes... wait, what did I just say!"

Rarity stopped where she was and shook her head, shocked at the words that escaped her mouth.

"Must be a little tired," Rarity told herself, but had the sneaky suspicion that she hadn't misheard herself...

She continued on her way and walked inside her shop to find Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie waiting.

"Well, how'd it go," Applejack asked, "Did she like the dress."

"She loved it," Rarity declared, "and it seemed like one of my best work yet if I do say so myself."

"That's good," Fluttershy said then got up, "Alright, well, I'm going to go see Comet at the Crystal Empire."

"Why are you going all the way out there," Rainbow asked.

"We've been talking about what were going to do at the wedding," Fluttershy explained.

"You show up, see the two get married, party a bit, then leave," Rainbow questioned, "What's there to plan?"

"It may be their wedding," Fluttershy continued, "but he's still my coltfriend and we like to make sure every moment we spend together is special."

"Ugh," Rainbow groaned, "Ever since you and Twilight started dating, you two haven't been making any sense."

"Hold it there partner," Applejack interjected, "they just want to spend sometime together... but she is right, Fluttershy. Y'all have been a little tough to talk to, cause you keep bringing up y'all's coltfriends."

"There's no need to be jealous," Fluttershy replied.

"Were not jealous," Applejack defended.

"That's not what I see," Fluttershy said as she began to walk to the door, "I see Twilight and me with coltfriends/dates to the wedding, and you four all alone. That sure can bring jealousy out of some ponies... well, see you girls later."

With that, Fluttershy left the four ponies with mouth agape.

"Did we just get burned...," Rainbow stated as her sense started to come back.

"By Fluttershy," Applejack finished.

"Well, I certainly didn't see that coming," Rarity declared.

"You know what," Pinkie exclaimed, putting her hoof down, "I'm tired of seeing those two being able to rub their relationships in our muzzles. We need to get coltfriends of our own."

"Or at least dates to Luna's wedding," Rarity suggested.

"Then it's official," Applejack declared sticking her hoof in the center of them, "We'll all get dates to Luna's wedding."

"I'm game," Rainbow said sticking her hoof in the center.

"I'm in," Rarity said, putting her hoof in.

"Me too," Pinkie exclaimed, putting her hoof in as well.

"Alright," Applejack said, "Here's the best of luck for all of us."

(To Be Continued...)