• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 1,085 Views, 13 Comments

Buttons society - Furious Thestral



Buttons addiction to games have taken him away from social life, but what if destiny gives him something better than a simple game? what if his life can be the biggest game ever?

  • ...
3
 13
 1,085

The Robot and I

"Please introduce your name" stated Hypno, hovering in front of the little colt, who was shaking in excitement from the recent discovery he just made, thinking of how cool it was to possess a robot.

Button snapped from his excitement and lightly coughed to calm himself a little, "Uhm, my name is Button Mash" he said a bit nervous at the flying machine.

"Name registered. Button Mash is the owner of HYPNO-05," stated the robot, hovering around the little colt, analyzing his body. "height and weight registered. face registered. voice registered" continued the machine, stopping its movements, in front of Button.

"So... what are you exactly?" asked Button, trying to figure out how was such a machine been made.

"I am an operative machine designated to subconsciously infiltrate and alter the neurological system of any sentient being" stated HYPNO.

"What?" Button was seemingly confused by the words the robot had dictated.

"Accessing the use of simple words," the robot said, a humming voice came from within the machine and suddenly a beeping sound resonated. "I am a hypnotizing machine" HYPNO corrected itself.

"Oooh," Button now understand what it meant, as his smile grew wider. "So you can make everypony obey you?".

"Correction, my purpose is only to submit the objective, my owner, designated as Button Mash, is the one who inputs the suggestion."

Button remained silent taking in all of what the robot just said, he posses a machine that can cause total submission and obedience to everypony he so desires to. He had the power to make anypony do whatever he wanted to and also cause mischief and some pranks!

"So how do you work?" Button was curios on he could make ponies submissive to his own will but he would prefer to know in which way he can be able to do it.

"I posses a grand arsenal of hypnotic method of induction and all of them are in Beta test."

Button didn't knew about the machine he found but he had a good idea what a Beta test meant, and he should be cautious about it. "Do you have a hypnotizing ray?" Curios of what kind of induced mesmerizing type the machine possessed, Button asked curiously, expecting that the it would be better that it wielded such thing.

"Affirmative, I do have one" the machine opened a small compartment from the left side of and appear an antenna disc from within the device, glowing a purple glow from the tip of the antenna.

"Please choose the objective of your desire to use it upon" the robot requested, hovering around the room to find any objective.

Button began to think in many possible ponies that lived inside the town with the idea of who to choose to struck them with the device in the sake of payback. "Follow me" Button Mash said, as he began to leave his room, HYPNO followed him from near behind, going down the stairs and directly to the living room.

Buttons mother was in the living room reading her novel, when she noticed the presence of her son, "hey there Button, the dinner will be ready soon so you still have time for a bath" Love Tap said, not leaving her eyes from the book.

Button seemed to find the perfect opportunity to use Hypno's powers since her mother haven't noticed the flying robot nearby, "use the hypno ray on her," whispered Button trying to avoid his mother to hear.

"Target designated" said HYPNO without lowering her volume and hoovered towards the unsuspecting mare, who now noticed the machine due to the sound of the robot made.

Button flinched as well as he watched how his mother noticed HYPNO that was in front of her. "What is this thing?" Love Tap asked,
reaching her hoof to try and poke it. Before it reached any further, HYPNO activated the ray gun sending violet rings at the face of Buttons mother.

Love Tap began to feel the drowsiness invade her body and her eyes were devoid of any emotion and her head was hanging low.
"Target subdued," dictated the robot as it returned to be next to Button. The little colt slowly trotted to be next to his mother, reaching a hoof to her fore-hoof to poke she didn't respond.

"Mom, can you hear me?" Button asked to the mesmerized mare, she did not made any response of the question of her son.
Button was worried, thinking that HYPNO made something wrong.

Button was beginning to panic but he thought that instead of questioning he should order her. "Mom, if you hear me, please respond," he ordered, expecting that she could answer her command.

"I hear you, son" replied the mare with a monotone voice. Button let out a relieved breath noticing that his mother could respond properly, she was only acting upon the commands and nothing more. From this Button changed his expression into pure excitement, knowing that he could made her mother to do anything he ordered her and there would be no objections to it, but first things first.

"Mom, I need you to return all my games" with a big smile he watched the mare rising up from the couch.

"I hear you, son" said the mare as she trotted to the room where all his confiscated games had been held.

Button followed her from behind, watching how she gathered all the games and consoles he owned being set on the floor for the little colt to look at.

All of them were placed in front of him, making a big pile that was big enough to reach his chest. When she was finished stacking them she remained motionless with her empty expression awaiting new orders.

"Ugh, HYPNO?" asked Button a bit nervous, now that realization came to him, he had a blank mind mother in front of him.

"Something that you require, owner?" Asked the machine, placing herself in between the both ponies.
"How much will my mom act like this?" Button seemed worried, remembering what the robot told him of the field test, his mother might not be able to act upon herself anymore.

HYPNO positioned itself to be in front of Love Tap and made a retinal scan to the mare, "my estimation is that she will be in this state for the next hour and 35 minutes with 17 seconds" stated HYPNO.

"So will she be open to suggestions and commands?" Button grinned at the opportunity of having his mother at his will.

<<She can be molded at your like and desire>> HYPNO hoovered to Buttons right side, affirming his question.

Button took a few towards the mare and lifted as much as he could to be at her right ear, he whispered, "mom, from now on you will... "

___________________________________________

Elsewhere.

In a dark room where the only light was a lamp illuminating a desk. Three ponies seemed to have a conversation, but a good term of the word would be scolding.

"You lost it!?" the shout of a stallion could be heard all around the room, making two ponies flinched, afraid of the reaction the stallion had.

"We are- I mean, I am sorry for losing it, master, but I can search for it and take it back" the mare said lowering her head in shame and wishing she wouldn't get severely punished for her incompetence.

The stallion remained silent, seething in anger, but before he could give his answer an alarm activated from his work desk.

"Mark five has been activated" announced a female monotone voice, a small sphere robot. it was with a metallic black color with yellow neon lights.

"where is it located?" asked the stallion to the small robot.

"marking location" replied the machine, pointing in an specific spot in the map of Ponyville.

"It's not far from here, master give me time and I will retrieve HYPNO-05" without response, the mare, then turned to make a fast run.

"That won't be necessary, Mercury," said the stallion making the other mare to stop her tracks. "This could be perhaps an excellent opportunity to see how a... common pony, handles such technology and for what purposes he could be able to use it" he added, his anger soon subdued as he smiled with mild excitment.

The two mares looked each other and nodded their agreement to the stallion.
"Sentinel, I need you to gather the information of the one who found HYPNO-05" ordered looking at the other mare in the room.
"As you wish, master" bowed Sentinel as she take her leave, along with Mercury.

"Oracle, send a message to the grigory 03, 05 and 06, I want a total vigilance on that pony and everything he does with my machine" he then ordered to the small robot he possessed.

"Sending message to designated agents" replied the machine, making an antenna appear from it's top.

"This will be fun to see" smiling the stallion continued his work with another machine while waiting for his orders to be completed, wondering what would happened due to this unprecedented change of events.

Author's Note:

This will MAYBE continue hope you enjoy it this far.