• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 7,196 Views, 291 Comments

Crashed and Burned in Equestria - Gaz1997



Matrix, a young captain and pilot in the British royal air force who has been through so much goes flying for the last time on earth before ending on the brink of death and entering a new world only a sought few believe to exist

  • ...
28
 291
 7,196

Going public re-write complete!

"princess Celestia! princess Luna!" the girls shouted in unison before bowing to them, Matrix semi-freaked out never really being in a position of in the presence of royalty, so instead he stood up and saluted them, it the was the first thing that crossed his mind, go figure.

"you may rise my little ponies, and you may stand down too Mr?...."

"captain, call-sign matrix ma'am" he answered whilst lowering his salute

"its good to see that you are feeling alive and well, and I can also see that you responded to my presence in a military like fashion? I take it you are military in someway?" asked the sun goddess

"iv'e suffered alot worse you're highness and yes I recognize royalty when I see it as I come from a monarch run country, and finally yes I serve in the military, the royal air force to be more precise"

"the royal air force? what is this group you speak of? is it like the pegasi guard we have?" asked the night princess

"erm i'm sorry if i don't properly understand what you mean but where i'm from we don't have have pegasi, only in Greek mythology, but from what you are asking me i believe you may be right but the RAF as it is sometimes called doesn't just protect our own country, they work abroad in other country's too protecting our allies and assisting them, but we humans as what i am, don't have wings or any kind of natural ability to fly or have the use of magic but what we do have is technology"

"how advanced is said technology?" Luna asked again

"well, for example the jet I crashed here in is a pretty good thing"

"i'm assuming its a flying machine correct?"

"right you are ma'am, and erm princess Celestia was it? as much as I am finding it hard to believe that i'm not hallucinating in any way possible, and if i am correct that i am indeed on a foreign world, i must Know, is there any way shape or form for me to return to my own home planet?" the goddess took a moment before letting out a sigh and speaking

"i am sorry to say my dear subject that what you ask of me is not within my ability or anyponies ability, for that i am sorry for when I brought you here, you were on the verge of death anyways"

"please you're majesty don't be, for the record and pardon my language, my home world was a shit place to live anyway"

"what would make thou doubt thine's own home?" Luna inquired

"humanity at the current moment is at it's peak right now, but all over the globe we have problems, so many in fact I feel that we are destroying ourselves in the process, and as much as i would like to degrade my home planet and species I would prefer it if we dropped the subject, cause right now I never want to return to that place, for so far, this planet is beginning to look like a new life for me, a new.....beginning if you will"

"I believe I would be more than happy to bare witness to a new addition to Equestria and Equis itself, as long as you prove to not be a threat to my subjects I will grant you citizenship in return for some knowledge of you're kind if that is too you're liking"

"I thank you ma'am and I would be very much appreciated, but for now I would like it if you could escort me to my craft, I have to inspect its condition if i'm to be airborne again anytime soon or for any use of it"

"of course but I think it would in every ponies interest if you introduced you're self to the townsfolk, you did cause a bit of a stir with you're somewhat dramatic entry, I must say that this town can be quite accepting once they get over the initial fear of something new"

"certainly but may I ask princess, did you hear any of that conversation earlier?"

"yes, we both did" answered Luna "thou must say, you're story is truly a very graving one and for that I give you thine's deepest condolences, for my sister and thou both believe that no living being should ever experience such atrocities"

'thank god the princesses at least seem to be on my side here, seems also that Luna still speaks in the traditional Canterlot voice a bit'

"thanks princess, now I believe we have a town to meet, if you would lead the way" he gestured to the door and held it open for her and the others, being the gentleman he was. that and she could be the one holding his life on the line.

Both Alicorns flanked his sides with the girls following behind them and quartet of guard circled the group from the carriage outside of the library, the walk was slightly small and quite unnerving for the young pilot, from all directions he could see ponies either hiding behind something in fear if him but the occasional few came out to get a better look at the strange new creature.

One very awkward and slightly un-nerving walk later, the group found themselves in the middle of town where the stage was still standing, the princesses, elements and the human all walked on whilst the guards guarded the steps, by now nearly the whole town had followed them and had amassed at the stage, the human could hear constant chatter amongst the crowd, mostly about him if not all, Celestia raised her hoof and instantly they all settled.

"ahem....hello again to you all of this fair little town of ponyville, now i'm sure you all know that earlier today the skies above us were disturbed by an unknown object that landed outside of the town, well i would like you all to know that the object is not of this earth and the being is was carrying was what we now know as a human" she points a hoof at matrix to emphasis

"from what he tells us he is from a civilized race from another world and is completed harmless, so you can please out all you're worries to rest and hopefully learn to welcome him as one of us, i would like to personally and welcome him to Equestria and Equis" the crowd eased up plenty as the heard her calm demeanor

"but i'm sorry to announce that our time us up for me and my dear sister must return to Canterlot, farewell my little ponies" she turned around to the elements and human

"and i bid you goodbye captain, we shall see you again soon, my guards and the girls will escort you to you're craft, farewell.......oh and i almost forgot" her horn lit up in a golden glow and a medium sized pouch appeared out of thin air and landed in his palm "for starters" she said quickly and with that she and her sister walked of to the carriage next to the stage and they took away to the mountains as the crowd dispersed.

"well...........that could have gone worse than i thought it may have done........but whatever floats you're boat i guess?" he spoke out load.

"well now that the towns introductions are out of the way should we get going to you're plane?"

"yeah sure, you lead the way" twilight nodded at him then to the guards who walked in formation around the group as the walked to the edge of town.

Author's Note:

and yet another re-write and yet there more to come with new chapters too!