• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 7,196 Views, 291 Comments

Crashed and Burned in Equestria - Gaz1997



Matrix, a young captain and pilot in the British royal air force who has been through so much goes flying for the last time on earth before ending on the brink of death and entering a new world only a sought few believe to exist

  • ...
28
 291
 7,196

at the club part 2

I woke up on the floor with my against the turntable’s, my vision somewhat blurry, my head felt like I had been hit by a rock, a
very large rock. I moved my hands up to my throbbing head to try and sooth the ever growing pain but to no avail.

God this is one hell of a hangover how much apple cider did I drink, well a lot because my stomach --feels like I’m gonna hurl and I don’t care whatever other people said in there fanfics that the apple family’s cider is weak to them, that shit is proper good, hard stuff”.

My vision had finally gone back to normal and now I could the full extent of the state of the club, while some of the ponies had left to get home early the vast majority stayed behind after my performance and where now lying all over the place vinyl was next to me with her hoof around her mare friend Octavia and both were passed out. To my left I could see five of the mane six and they too were passed out but were was the six. I kept looking around until I hear some pony snoring from in front of me. I looked downwards and I saw rainbow fast asleep on my lap.

I said this once but I’ll say it again, god she looks so cute when she’s sleeping”. Speaking in my head and letting out a quiet chuckle. I leaned back against the table putting my arms behind and my head and let a sigh trying to recall last night’s events.

------------------------------------------------
Flashback
------------------------------------------------

After vinyl had performed the spell, I quickly pulled the next song and walked onto the dance floor. The mane six looked confused as to what I was doing as where many other ponies. Well I had a surprise for them.

When the song came in I started to dance but let me tell you something I can’t dance for shit but now I felt like I could do anything

Play this in new tab and start from around 0:30 mins and watch whole vid. You’ll get the idea of what he danced like then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8&ob=av2n.

I was doing moves I never thought I could do like flips and spins and all that stuff and when the song had ended I had only realized that a dance circle had formed around me and I was given another round of cheering and shouting. I walked back up the stage where vinyl was standing there with another with dark grey coat “my guess that’s Octavia” where just looking at me in awe.

“Sooooo did I pass or fail” I asked her

“HECK YEAH YOU DID THAT WAS THE BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY HIRED” she replied

“But you need a name though what should it be” she said

“How about……..DJ humanz, does that sound good?”

“Yeah that sounds cool. I’ll make sure to spread the word later and who’s your friend?” I asked

“Oh well let me introduce you matrix this is Octavia, Octavia matrix” said vinyl

“It’s a pleasure to meet you matrix and I must say what a very good performance you have put on”

“Likewise Miss Octavia and thanks” I relied

“Please just call me Octavia no need for formalities and any friend of my vinyl is a friend of mine” she said giggling slightly

"Well that's ok then Octavia but right now……wait……. did you just call her ‘your vinyl’?”

“Yes she did she’s my mare friend” said vinyl who then moved to Octavia and muzzled her neck. I had completely forgotten that they were a pair/shipping. "Well I guess this also proves that fact".

“Well I would love to stay and watch you to make out but I still have a club to run”. I then quickly turned back to my laptop to put another song on and I choose rock and roll by skrillex and the rest of the playlist to keep the night going. I then turned my attention to the mane 6 and walked over to them. Rainbow dash and applejack both had large drinks which I guessed must be apple cider while the others had some other form of weaker drinks.
I sat on a chair at their table and began to speak.

“So guys watch do you think of me tonight then eh”

“You were awesome” said dash “in fact now I think your 20% cooler in my books now” she said with a slight slur in her voice

she must be getting a bit tipsy from whatever she having

“You ok dash you sound like you’re a bit tipsy, what are you drinking”

“I’m fine matrix and I was just about to challenge AJ to an apple cider drinking contest”

“Hehe I wanna get a piece of that action, you can count me in”

“you sure a’ bout that sugarcube this her apple cider is some quite strong stuff”

“Applejack comrade I think I know when I can handle a few drinks now hand pass me the cider and let me show you how we do it back home” I said in my best Russian accent, they all giggled at my terrible yet funny accent then pinkie passed me a large drink of cider from out of know were and passed it to me

“I’m not even gonna ask how you did that” I said picking up the drink in my hands and taking a swig of it. I put it down on the table and said

“Now that is some bloody good stuff” I said

“now watch how a pro does it”

I tilted my head back and drank the whole drink in one. I slammed the empty cup down on the table and let out the longest loudest burp ever. They others all just looked at me with their mouths agape

“What? Something I did”

“Nope jus surprised sugarcube” replied AJ

“Well then still think you both can take me on”

“Buck yeah we can” said RD

“Well then………let’s see who goes down first 1…..2…..3…..GO!”

-----------------------------------------------------
End flashback, Present
-----------------------------------------------------
"Well that was one hell of a night but what I don’t get is how I ended on the floor with vinyl next to me and Rd on my lap, well some things just can’t be answered”.

“Well I think it’s time I got up now” I said out loud. I managed to pry of the sleeping cyan mare who again was hugging my chest thank god she’s a heavy sleeper and drunk. I tried standing up to see how sober I was and surprisingly I could stand with nearly falling over but to be honest I’ve been falling over a lot lately.

I turned to the stage and proceeded to pack up my laptop and the rest of the equipment I had brought and put it in my rucksack backstage and when I came back ponies where starting to wake up but the mane six, vinyl and Octavia where still out cold. I went round to each of them and woke them up as peacefully as I possibly could and it worked…….for almost every pony.

RD was still asleep “honestly how can she do that, note to self-make sure not to go overkill with the apple cider” vinyl told me that the club was gonna be closed for a couple of days to handle the mess and get restocked and stuff and she handed me my pay of 200 bits “not bad for a night’s work I guess”.

Twilight and co where now wide awake and where feeling a lot more sober that last night all except for the cyan mare who was still asleep so I did the gentleman thing and carried her back to the library with twilight while every pony else went back to their homes.

When we got to the library I walked down to my room still holding the sleeping Pegasus and put her into the bed. I pulled the cover over her and was about to leave the room when a thought came to mind “why the hell not” thinking to myself as I turned around and quickly gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She seemed to smile when I walked away quickly grabbing my guitar and leaving the room to let her sleep.

Hey guys I’m back with a new chapter hope its ok and sorry for the wait my mind just didn’t want to be creative for a few days ggggrrrrrr but any way new chapter also don’t forget to like favourite all that stuff and I also want to welcome DarkRP who will also be a part of the cast but not for a few chapters this is RM laters

songs used:

rock and roll by skrillex (partially)

party rock anthem by LMFAO