• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 6,203 Views, 232 Comments

Fists of Fury or Something - Shocks



You know the drill. Guy goes to convention. Guy ignores common sense and buys magical item from shady vendor. Guy gets transported to equestria and gets stoned. No, not that kind of stoned. The kind of stoned where your turned to stone. Yep.

  • ...
56
 232
 6,203

Just Hanging Around...

One ruined royal garden bush while simultaneously breaking the record for longest piss later, I was back in action. Well, sort of. Honestly, I had no idea what I was doing, reminded me of the time I actually came to Equestria.

Oh God, don't tell me I'm going to get all nostalgic right after I break out?

As the memories came flooding back, the good and uncomfortably bad, I sighed. Yep, nostalgia, nostalgia everywhere. Trying to take my mind off unpleasant thoughts, I finally got a good look around. And....

Damn, it was breathtaking, to say the least. My small tunnel vision as a statue eventually led to me being rather bored of the gardens. But now, now I got to take it all in. Soak it all in was more like in. My sensory high was still lingering, and it made everything just seem....wow, the only words that kind of fit. The gardens were a beauty in their own right. Everything was perfect, the flowers beautiful, vibrant, and perfectly placed to display an array of colors. The lawns and bushes elegantly cut to the finest degree. I had to admit, some of the other statues were works of art in their own right. Tearing my gaze away from the perfection of landscaping, I decided to check out the castle and not surprisingly, the mountain behind it.

Gotta say, this was an improvement, I like it. Their old castle really had a Hogwarts kind of feel to it. Grey stone, torches, more for efficiency rather then looks. This however, was both. First, it was made out of a much whiter stone(marble perhaps?), and had various bright colors spread about, mostly reds and yellows, because its Celly of course.

Ugh....Just the very name......

I stifled my suddenly growing anger and need to shout out in rage, I'll be damned if I let her ruin this moment for me. Back to the castle, besides the color scheme, the castle designs itself were crafted for elegance and grace. Slender spiral towers popped up where I could see them. Many where dotted around, and.... is that a giant telescope sticking out of one tower?! Yes, yes it is. Seems like they advanced somewhat sense I left. All in all, the castle was definitely fit for royalty, just not the royalty I knew.

The mountain itself was nice, waterfalls cascaded from up above, creating a very serene, picturesque moment. Honestly, painters would probably kill to get a view like this, and I had a front row seat. I let out a sigh, this, this was nice. But I did have a question, why did everything have an orange tint?

.......

I resisted the urge to facepalm(as I found out many times), and removed my goggles from my eyes. Forgot I had them on when I got hit by the rainbow gun. Come to think of it,lets do a quick self check shall we?

Goggles? Check.
Shoes? Check.
Pants? Double check.
Shirt? Still there.
Jacket? MIA.

.....

WHAT. Oh hell no. Hell fucking no. They not only had to stone me, but they had to take the one other piece of clothing I had. How heartless are these damn ponies?!

Aaaaand I'm instantly pissed again. Alright, its go time. I started to follow the stone path towards the castle and sure enough it led to an entrance in, where two guards in golden armor were standing at attention. Well, these were not what I was used to. For starters, they looked like twins, same coat, eye color, except one was a unicorn and the other a pegasus. Also, what was up with their armor? They seemed to be only have most of the armor against their barrel, but it only went halfway down the sides, leaving a lot exposed. Their helmets were similar to what I was used to, Roman/Greek style. Or maybe Spartan? All in all, definitely not what I was used to.

My boys would put these guys to shame.....

Well, here I came trudging up to them, they instantly got their spears trained on me. I stopped roughly within a foot of their raised spears, and lowered myself to their level. Did I forget to mention these ponies are tiny? Well sort of, their unicorn horns barely came to my chest. Getting eye level with the two, spears inches away from my face. I decided to have a polite conversation with the two.

"You know, usually you buy someone dinner first before you point your rod at them" Oh, I'm funny.

"State your business creature, or be removed for trespassing!" Righty spoke up.

"My business? Well, I suppose I'm here to see the princesses, I know I don't have an appointment, but I think they can squeeze me in" I smiled innocently, revealing my canines of course. Lefty tensed up instantly, his spear shifting slightly.

"What business do you have with the princesses?!" Righty shouted in my dam ear.

"Would you believe me if I told you we were long lost friends?" They looked at each other blankly. Mistake right there.

CLAAANG

" Didn't think so"

Two helmets meeting together in a symphony of pain later, two guards dropped to the ground unconscious. What? I lightly pressed their helmets together! Well, lightly to me anyways. Thing about me is, I can move really fast, despite the look of these gauntlets. Another affect of me being sent here. Right, I forgot to tell about the what, again, I don't like it, so you'll learn what I can do as we go.

Stepping over them, I entered the castle, right into a t junction. I looked to the left. Corridor.

I looked to the right. Corridor.

Really Celly? Just two guards to an entire hallway? We definitely have a problem here.

Deciding that right was the best option, I started walking down the long passage. I had to say, the inside was even better then the outside! Marble pillars lined the hallway with a deep red rug with a golden border covered the floor. Various windows here and there gave the entire place a very warm and inviting feeling. Pushing forward, I peered around a corner, spotting, not surprisingly, another corridor. How big was this palace?! I spotted two guards stationed near a door, with two more strolling down the hallway.

Damn, this is some black ops shit right now. Take out the guards without sounding the alarm. Ah, another wave of nostalgia. Maybe they invented video games while I was gone? Please god give me that!

Thinking quickly, I came up with a plan. Stupid, but a plan. A began to whistle a soft tune and sure enough, the two that were moving started to pick up the pace toward my location.

Ya, my guys would definitely put them to shame

Turning back behind the corner, I started to get a little giddy. I haven't done this in ages! Seriously! Well, Im making this count. Aiming my fist toward the ceiling, a felt the familiar sensation of my hand detaching from my body. Ya, one of my..abilities, is that I can launch my fist away from the other part of my gauntlet, still tethered to my body by a black metal chain. Its reach is, extensive.

My opened palm collided with the ceiling, embedding itself into the stone, while the chain retracted, pulling me up. My hand reconnecting with my gauntlet, I waited for the guards. Sure enough, the extra noise made them move faster, and they appeared in a second.

Gotcha

"~Oh boys~ Looking for me?" I smiled sheepishly. Their heads shot strait to my position, and before they could utter a cry, I was already falling back towards them. In free-fall, I activated another of my abilities, one of my favorites. I called them the gigawatt gloves. The reason? My gauntlets become covered in electricity, not harmful to me of course. My enemies? Not so much. I set the charge low though, I wanted to stun, not fry the poor guys.

Once I made contact, they instantly got a taste of the power I was packing. They crumpled to the floor seconds later. Not slowing down, I instantly ran around the corner and charged the two guarding the door. Like I said, I can move rather quickly, so I covered the distance rapidly. One I grabbed by the barrel, he fell before his comrade met an equally painful fate. Ya, break out of prison and the first thing I do is assault a bunch of guards.

Ya, my parole board is going to be pissed.

Damn though, this rush!

" Ok, that's out of the way. Now... door or hallway?" I thought out loud. Doors always lead to somewhere, and If I go down the hallway, I might run into more guards. Seriously, am I going to have to beat half of the castle before I find them?!

Screw it, door it is. Barging through, Im greeted with something else this time. On my left and toward my front, doors. On my right however, was a small set of stairs with two stained glass windows on the wall. One yellow and one deep blue. I knew what that meant. The stairs ended with two sets of hallways to the left and right. Seeing how the yellow was on the left, I chose the left hallway. Lulu would get it later, but I had a bone to pick with Celly. The small space soon expanded into yet again another corridor.

They need a damn map of this place......or a directory at least.

I was approaching the T junction at the end only to stop as I head many voices coming my way. One sounded like some snob, another had a...southern accent? Interesting. Not wanting to get caught however, I deployed the classic fist into ceiling. I watched from above as they passed by, continuing to wherever. I noticed six ponies, all mares, and each a different color. God, it was like watching a moving rainbow.

Wait.

Six mares? Six elements. Im going out on a limb here and I say their the new bearers. Dropping from the ceiling again, I peeked my head around the corner, I saw them running down another hallway before disappearing around a corner. I looked to my right, the hallway entered a large room where many brightly covered and beautiful(if not a little cheaply designed) mosaics were mixed with regular windows. And who was staring out of one of these windows?

Celly.

She hadn't changed at all. Not surprising, they live for a quite a few millennium, or so I'm told. Her coat was the purest white ive ever seen, it made the marble look grey. Her ethereal mane was blowing in that logic defying breeze still, a cascade of colors waving quietly. Still had that big ol horn and wings with the crown to boot. Hmmm, did she get a bigger breastplate? Wait. That came out wrong.

............

My momentary staring didn't last long though. I was being bombarded by various emotions and memories, all having to deal with that dam white horse.

Hate, anger, jealousy, sadness...

Kindness, laughter, loyalty.....

Not surprisingly, the hate won out, I finally had her. This was it, payback time. My hour in the sun.

Wait. That came out wrong.

......

Fuck you.

After everything that I went through, I was finally going to get what I wanted. My revenge.Yet, as I thought about it. It didn't really appeal to me, I was never a-no!

She deserves this! She deserves what she did to me! She needs to pay!!!

Yet, the stupid small voice in my head was just talking calmly and quietly, telling me im wrong.

"Shut the fuck up!" I hissed under my breath. Snapped out of my inner turmoil, I realized I had subconsciously been approaching her! I was about ten feet away, and still she was staring out the window. That was until her dam ear flicked.

Fuck me.

One thing about these damn ponies? They have really good hearing! She turned her head slightly, one magenta orb locking on me, it shrunk to a pinprick not a second later.

"N-Nooo. R-Rick? " Well, there goes that plan. Screw it.

"Hey Celly" I said crossing my arms, my gauntlets making the move awkward, "Long time no see"

Author's Note:

Alright guys, so what do you think? Taking some criticism from the comments of the first chapter, I rolled out this one. What do you guys think? Better? Worse? My only concern is that I may have downplayed his anger, making him already OOC for himself, I have my reasons of course. So, tell me what ya think.

Also, just wanted to thank everyone again for all the likes and faves! 74 likes and 100 faves! Thanks bronies and pegasisters.