• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 685 Views, 87 Comments

Bramblestar's Pony Experience - Flagstar of Flagclan



Bramblestar just became leader and died. Now he's in Equestria with no idea how to come back and a clan that needs him. Can he Get back or will he remain a pony forever?

  • ...
9
 87
 685

Chapter Ten: Bluestar? Really!

Author's Note:

I love this chapter. It's now my all time favorite next to chapter nine. I hope you enjoy.

Bramblestar woke up to see the sun shining. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief, for he had never slept till sunhigh before. He heard hoofsteps downstairs and the click of dragon talons. Bramblestar got up and made his bed. Once he was done he headed downstairs to see Twilight hard at work studying. She was levitating several books at once with her horn.

“Good morning.” Said Spike

“Bramblestar, I was thinking about last nights events and I decided something. You have to get home soon.”

He tipped his head and thought hard. He wanted to take care of Squirrelstar but he didn’t wanna leave Ponyville anymore. And he really didn’t want to leave Octavia.

“Do I have to go?”

Twilight dropped all her books, a look of shock on her face.

“But I thought you wanted to kill Squirrelstar.”

“I do,” He began. “but I like it here in Ponyville. Squirrelstar will die in her own time so there’s no reason for me to go and kill her nine times.”

“Why nine times?” Asked Spike.

“She has received nine lives from Starclan. Unless I make a wound so unreparable that they can’t help her I would have to kill her nine times.”

Spike nodded. Twilight looked confused now but didn’t say anything. Bramblestar ignored the hunger in his stomach and headed out the door. As he did he bumped into a light blue mare. She had the same exact cutie mark as him, a cat made of stars. She gave him a hard look with her blue eyes. Suddenly he recognized her.

“Bluestar?”

The mare smiled and nodded. Bramblestar couldn’t believe his eyes. The one cat who had sent him here was standing right in front of him. Suddenly he remembered Spottedleaf’s words: “Bluestar was mad. She has lost her mind once more. We had to kill her in the end.”.

“What are you doing here?” He said, getting into a defensive stance.

“I’m here to tell you the truth.” She said.

Twilight and spike looked at the blue pony.

“So you’re Bluestar?” They said at the same time.

She nodded. “I must tell Bramblestar the truth. I did not send you here to punish you. I sent you here to save you. Squirrelstar is not who you think she is because Squirrelflight died.”

Bramblestar gasped. All his previous thoughts of hatred forgotten he looked at the blue mare.

“But Squirrelstar is leading Thunderclan. She, she can’t be dead.”

Bluestar’s gaze hardened. “Mapleshade killed her. Then she took the form of Squirrelflight so she could kill you and rule the clan. I sent you away so she couldn’t, but turns out that just gave her what she wanted.”

Spike stepped up next to Bramblestar.

“How do we know you're not just lying?” He asked.

Bluestar stepped aside to let a starry cat enter the room. She looked liked Firestar but Bramblestar knew better.

“Squ, Squirrelflight?”

The cat nodded. “Yes. Now do you believe Bluestar?”

Bramblestar nodded. Squirrelflight gave him a smile.

“Now get back to Thunderclan and kill Mapleshade!” She hissed.

He bowed his head. Squirrelflight started to fade.

“And one last thing. Be good to Octavia.”

Bluestar smiled and started to walk out the door. Bramblestar knew her destiny lies somewhere else. At last his heart was at peace. He knew now that Squirrelflight did not betray him again. Now there was only one thing left for him to do before he could be truly free here.

“I must kill Mapleshade!” He said to Spike and Twilight.

Both of them nodded. He knew they would help.

“First we need the other girls.” Twilight said. “I think I know how they can help.”

She walked over to a glass case and took out a crown with a star on it.

“What’s that?” Bramblestar asked.

“My element of harmony.”