• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 682 Views, 87 Comments

Bramblestar's Pony Experience - Flagstar of Flagclan



Bramblestar just became leader and died. Now he's in Equestria with no idea how to come back and a clan that needs him. Can he Get back or will he remain a pony forever?

  • ...
9
 87
 682

Chapter Five: Pinkie's Party

All day Bramblestar was depressed. He felt as if his heart had broken into a million shards and then the shards were tearing him apart from the inside. Twilight tried to comfort him but it was no use. She looked at her pocket watch and gasped.

“Bramblestar, we have to hurry. We’re late for Pinkie’s party!” She exclaimed.

He looked over at her and sighed. Even though he was depressed he didn’t want to let Pinkie down. She may be annoying but at least she’s nice. He got up to follow Twilight out what he now knew was a door. They went up to a building that seemed to be made out of twoleg food. He followed her inside to see a brightly colored area with weird objects and food.

“Hey guys! I’m glad you could make it!”

Bramblestar turned around to see Pinkie Pie holding a brightly colored object. He tipped his head thoughtfully but couldn’t figure out what it was. Twilight laughed.

“That’s a present. You have to take off the brightly colored paper and then open it. Anything could be inside.”

He slowly unwrapped it, getting help from his friends, and opened the box. Inside there a highly decorated food that he’s never seen. Pinkie whispered cake under her breath. He smiled at her.

“Thank you. This is really nice of you.”

“Oh it’s my pleasure. I just love throwing parties. I throw the best parties in Ponyville, just ask Rainbow.” She exclaimed.

He rolled his eyes and laughed, his burden of Squirrelflight’s betrayal forgotten. At the party he learned everything he could. He also made a new friend called Octavia. The party had just come to an end when Bramblestar found the other ponies.

“Hey guys!”

All of them gave him a big smile.

“Hey Bramblestar, what’s up?” Asked Rainbowdash.

“I learned how to read something today.”

She hoof-bumped him him and then looked at his back. Bramblestar noticed he had wings just like her. He hadn’t taken the time to notice them with everything going on.

“So how do you fly?”

Rainbowdash looked startled but then remembered his story from the night before.

“All you have to do is flap your wings really hard.” She said simply.

He started to flap his wings and to his delight lifted off the ground. It was short lived when he hit the ceiling of the bakery. Everypony started to laugh and he laughed with them.

“Looks like I need to practice outside.”

He started to head for the door when Pinkie stopped him.

“You can’t go just yet. I have to sing you the welcome song!”

Bramblestar flattened ears at the song. He’s never heard singing but it was too high pitched for his liking. When she was done singing he smiled and clapped.

“That was very nice, but if you would excuse me, I want to adventure around Ponyville.” He said.

He said goodbye to every pony and left. Twilight followed him out the door and showed him everything she could. She said the names of everything a few times and tested him to see if he remembered. Turns out he got most of the information down but forgot the name of the place Applejack stayed at. When they returned to the library Twilight threw him into another reading lesson.

“So how do you spell Bramblestar?”

He had to think for a moment. “B R A M B L E S T A R.”

She nodded. Another burst of triumph similar to this mornings washed over him. It also brought back his sadness about Squirrelflight. A steaming pile of rage started to burn in his belly. A new instinct came over him to open up his winds and arch them along with his back. He opened up his mouth and let out a menacing his. To Bramblestar’s delight he still had fangs. Twilight jumped back. He ditched the menacing pose instantly.

“Sorry Twilight. I didn’t mean to scare you.” He said apologetically.

“It’s fine. Listen I’m gonna go take a nap before dinner. See you in a few hours.”

As she left Bramblestar lowered his head. Two thoughts crossed his mind.

One; “I have to think before I do.” and two; “I have to kill Squirrelflight.”.

Author's Note:

Newest chapter done. I'm kinda worried this isn't a really good one so if it's not just tell me. Thanks.