• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 682 Views, 87 Comments

Bramblestar's Pony Experience - Flagstar of Flagclan



Bramblestar just became leader and died. Now he's in Equestria with no idea how to come back and a clan that needs him. Can he Get back or will he remain a pony forever?

  • ...
9
 87
 682

Chapter Two: Timberwolves and The Main Six

Bramblestar closed his eyes and waited for his death to come when he heard a voice.

“Yee ha! You better leave him alone!” Yelled Applejack. She lassoed the wolf on the mussel and pulled it back.

Fluttershy came and used her stare on the wolf. It yelped and ran into the woods. The two ponies ran over to him, both looking concerned.

“Oh my gosh, are you okay mister?” Fluttershy asked.

Bramblestar opened his eyes. He saw a yellow pony with a pink mane looking at him. She had a few butterflies on her flank. He saw another pony behind her. She was orange with a yellow mane, and she had an apple on her flank.

“Err, yes. Who are you two?”

“I’m Applejack, and this is my friend Fluttershy. And who in the hay are you?” Asked Applejack.

“My name is Bramblestar. So where am I? This doesn’t look like Thunderclan.”

Fluttershy and Applejack exchanged confused glances. Clearly he was nowhere near the lake and these ponies have never heard of clans.

“You’re in the Everfree Forest. Something must have happened to you. I think we better bring you to Twilight.”

Before he could object they flanked him and led him out of the forest and into a town. He saw twoleg nests everywhere but instead of twolegs there were ponies. He saw something like twoleg monsters but they had fruit and twoleg food in them. Fluttershy and Applejack led him to a giant tree with an entrance. Inside it was all wooden except for weird twoleg stuff everywhere. Another pony walked up to them. She was purple and had some stars on her flank. There was one big one and small ones all around it. She smiled when she saw the ponies.

“Hey Applejack. Hey Fluttershy. What are you doing here? And who is this?”

“This is Bramblestar. I think he hit his head or something. We found him getting attacked by a timberwolf.” Applejack told her.

Twilight looked hard at Bramblestar with narrowed eyes. He lifted his chin and looked at her with an unreadable expression. Silently he cursed Bluestar for sending him here. Twilight examined his head carefully before looking back at her friends.

“Well he has no injuries. Maybe we should get the others here and have him tell us his story.”

Both Applejack and Fluttershy nodded.

“I’ll go get them.” Fluttershy offered.

She flew out the door and Applejack followed.

“I better follow her. Ya never know, there may be more timberwolves out there.” She called over her shoulder.

Bramblestar looked at Twilight to see her heading over to one of the walls. She grabbed something that he’s never seen before.

“Uh, what’s that?”

Twilight gasped in shock. “Haven’t you’ve ever seen a book?”

He shook his head. He saw a scaly creature walk over to her.

“Who’s this?” He asked.

She quickly told him everything. Soon Applejack and Fluttershy came back with three other ponies. They introduced themselves as Rainbowdash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie. Then they all sat down.

“Now tell us the whole story Bramblestar.” Said Twilight.

Bramblestar took a deep breath. “Here we go.” He said.

Author's Note:

Two chapters in one day. Hopefully I'll get another one today too. I hope you enjoy this one. I can't wait.