• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 682 Views, 87 Comments

Bramblestar's Pony Experience - Flagstar of Flagclan



Bramblestar just became leader and died. Now he's in Equestria with no idea how to come back and a clan that needs him. Can he Get back or will he remain a pony forever?

  • ...
9
 87
 682

Chapter One: The Gathering

Author's Note:

I do not own any of the characters as said in my discription. I hope you enjoyed this chapter for this is my first story on here. A new chapter should come soon.

Bramblestar led his clan to the edge of the fallen tree. He signaled for them to cross. Once his whole clan got across he started forward. He could hear the many cats talking in the middle of the island. Squirrelflight, the thunderclan deputy, ran up to him.

“Bramblestar, tension is buzzing around the island. Windclan looks like they’re gonna rip our pelts off.” She said.

He shook his head. “Well they do have the right. After the great battle with the dark forest we did steal some of their prey.”

Squirrelflight nodded. Bramblestar brushed past her and headed for the other leaders and jumped on top of the ancient oak. Onestar had his back to him but Mistystar gave him a warm smile.

“It’s great that you became leader Bramblestar. Too bad Firestar died though.” She mewed sympathetically. Her silver fur shined in the moonlight.

Bramblestar nodded and then turned to address the cats below. Blackstar gave a loud yowl to signal the start of the gathering. Mistystar stepped forward. She talked about new apprentices and kits. She also talked about a few new warriors. When Onestar came up he glared at Bramblestar.

“Prey stealers!” He yelled.

Protests filled the air from Thunderclan but Bramblestar signaled them to be silent. Windclan cat’s glared at the cats with open hostility. Instinctively Bramblestar unsheathed his claws.

“I will not deny you Onestar, we have stolen some prey. Though you stopped us after the first time. I think you are just speaking nonsense.”

Onestar raised his hackles. “If you do not deny it, then I think you should repay us for the prey you stole.”

He hissed in annoyance. “You expect us to repay you? Even after we defended you during the great battle?”

Blackstar walked up to Onestar’s side. “We all helped in the great battle Bramblestar, or have you forgotten? It’s just like Thunderclan to take all the credit.”

Again yowls of protest filled the hollow. Squirrelflight yelled over the rest of them.

“We know that everyone helped Blackstar, but we lost a lot of prey from the dark forest cats raging through our territory. Not to mention we lost our leader Firestar when he killed Tigerstar. We deserve some extra prey.” She said.

Bramblestar gave her a thankful glance. Onestar hissed and leaped at him. He yowled as claws met his throat. He tried to throw Onestar off but it was no use. Bramblestar felt his life ebb away and soon darkness overtook him. He woke up in a green clearing. A shiny cat walked up to him. She had a starry pelt but he could see the silver fur.

“Greetings Bluestar.” He said respectively.

Her eyes were blue chips of ice. “You got killed in a gathering! That is unacceptable! What were you thinking?”

Bramblestar took a deep breath. “I promise it will never happen again.” He said apologetically.

She nodded. “I know, because you’re not going back to the lake.”

“What! Why would you not send me back? I have my nine lives.” He gasped in horror. He didn’t want to go to starclan just yet.

“You’re going to Equestria.” She mewed.

Suddenly he felt blackness engulf him. When he saw light again he found himself in a dark forest. He heard a low growl behind him. He turned around to see a large dog made out of wood. Bramblestar made a hiss and tried to unsheath his claws but he couldn't get them out. He looked down at his paws to see that he had none but instead had hooves like a horse. He looked back up at the wooded dog and gave a big gulp.

“This is the end.” He thought to himself.