• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 682 Views, 87 Comments

Bramblestar's Pony Experience - Flagstar of Flagclan



Bramblestar just became leader and died. Now he's in Equestria with no idea how to come back and a clan that needs him. Can he Get back or will he remain a pony forever?

  • ...
9
 87
 682

The Final Battle Part Two

As the Thunderclan cats headed back to camp, Bramblestar noticed Octavia pad up beside him. She didn't look harmed, which gave him a note of relief, but he was still afraid that something bad would happen. She studied him as he walked, so he tried to hide the limp in his leg.

"You're not doing a very good job at hiding your injuries." She said thoughtfully.

"I just don't want you to worry."

"I always worry!"

He flinched, surprised by her rough tone. As they padded into the camp, he noticed many cats getting their injuries checked. Bramblestar sat down to wait. He stiffened when he heard a loud yowl. At first he hoped it was just someone who had gotten a thorn on the way back, but his hopes fell when Dovewing perked up her ears. She looked at him with a horrified glance. She was about to explain when the army came in, being led by Mapleshade. Bramblestar got ready to pounce, when a white she cat toppled him.

He slashed out with his claws, scoring a few hits on her muzzle. She hissed in rage and made in for his throat. He cried in pain as his life ebbed away, turning into a black screen. When he could see again, he was in a grassy clearing. A single cat was with him, a cat he thought he'd never see again, Squirrelflight. Bramblestar expected pain to flow through him, but nothing came, only a strange calm.

"Don't worry, you'll be back in the battle soon." She said calmly.

A mist swirled around him, causing him to see black. Then he was back in the battle. He got up and looked around, trying to find Mapleshade. He found her watching the battle, a smug look on her face. Bramblestar pounced, scoring his claws in her neck. She spit at him and thrashed, trying to loosen his grip.

"You'll never win!"

"You're wrong Mapleshade! As long as I stand I'm winning! The only won losing is you!" He yowled, giving a killing bite to her neck.

Every dark forest warrior looked up to him kill her. Ripples of shock flowed throughout them. One cat, a black tom, ran out the entrance. The others were soon behind him. Sandstorm let out a yowl of triumph. Jayfeather came out of the medicine den with his herbs. Bramblestar guessed he had hid there for safety. He looked around the clearing, sighing in relief when he saw no cats were killed. Twilight walked up to him, holding a highly decorated box. She had a small smile on her face.

"Would you like to come back to Ponyville with us?"

He nodded, "But first, I must address the clan."

He jumped onto the high ledge and looked down at his clan. He felt a pang of regret, but knew that he belonged in Equestria. Bramblestar called the usual words and waited for the clan to gather.

"Cats of Thunderclan, I'm not staying here any longer."

Gasps of horror spread throughout the clearing, but he signaled them to be quiet.

"I am going back to Ponyville, for that is where I belong!"

"But who will lead the clan?" Asked Cloudtail.

"Brightheart, or should I say, Brightstar!"

And with that he jumped down from the ledge. He followed his friends out the entrance. They stopped in a small, clear area and opened the box. Twilight grabbed a flower and dropped it into the brew, causing the portal to come up. Bramblestar followed his friends into the portal. He felt blackness engulf him, only seeing light when he was back in Equestria. He smiled as he saw the familiar shops and ponies of Ponyville.

"We're back!" Rainbowdash said loudly.

Bramblestar turned to Octavia, "I love you."

She smiled, "I love you too. Now, come on. We have to prepare for my next concert."

He got up and followed her through the streets.

Author's Note:

THE END! Finally, I'm done. Now there's room for me to write another story. I hope you all enjoyed this.

Comments ( 17 )

Ugh, this has all the characteristic of a generic, poorly written HIE fic, but with a non human character filling for the human.

4879452 Can I get simpler terms plz? I really only half understand you.

4821061 'Cause ol' Rusty/Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar didn't blame her for killing him and, even though he had inhibitions about witnessing the event, agreed that Brokenstar needed to die. Plus, in a way, he loved Yellowfang as if she was his own mother.

4955138 ... Have you read Rising Storm?

4957597 Hmm, what series is it in? The power of three?

4964455 The Original Series.

... How much have you even read?

4971763 Almost all of the books except for mangas, some of the short stories, 3 books from the second set, and the newest set.

4979664 Well, as you might remember, in Rising Storm, just as Yellowfang is dying, she explains everything to Fireheart and, in the heat of the moment (bad pun, sorry) asks him to forgive her. He already had in his mind, so he did, and she kicked the bucket.

Fireheart is one of my favorite Chaotic Good characters in all of literature mostly because of this scene!

4982568 Now I understand. Thanks for explaining.

I actually love Ravenpaw and wish he would've come back to Thunderclan. He's so nice and awesome!!!

good story but i didnt like the ending i think it would've been nice if just the mane six left

5101167 But Octavia probably would've been sad cause she couldn't play her instrument anymore.

5236590 Thanks. I'm hoping to have one out soon about Snowkit after the eagle attack.

Login or register to comment