• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 578 Views, 36 Comments

That portal in the park - Bobette



A girl finds a portal to equestria, yay! But.. How will she get home? She needs to make friends with the mane 6 for help... Btw this is my first story! Sorry if its crappy!

  • ...
4
 36
 578

Into a new world she loves

As I went into the oval... thing, my body tensed up as a sharp, freezing pain washed over me.

"Cold! Oh god so cold!"

I couldn't open my eyes, at all, and all I heard was the wind rushing past me and the dogs whining.

"Am I... holding the lead? Everything's numb."

Then, nothing. There is no colors, no sounds, no pain. I couldn't feel my body anymore.

Guess this is the afterlife. Purgatory maybe. I thought, finally relaxing.

I could feel myself fading into unconsciousness. Closing my eyes, I went to sleep.

X/_\X
________________________________________________________________________________________
The first thing I noticed was the ground. It felt different than normal earth, a lot more, soft... And squishy, like cake.

"Wait. I can feel! Ergo, I'm not dead!"

Opening my eyes, I saw strange blobs of color swimming across my vision. They were nice pastel colours, yet still unsettling.

"I really hope I don't have brain damage." I said, worriedly

Groaning, I tried getting to my feet.
"AAAAAAHHHHH!" The noise penetrated my ear drums, and echoed in my head.

"Who the heck is screaming?"

I shook my head in annoyance, and that brought on a killer headache.

God, this day keeps getting worse That was when, my eyes decided to adjust.

"Yup, brain damage"

Ponies. As in My Little Ponies. All of whom were screaming and running. I flipped.unable to control myself.

"ARARRAGHHHHH!"

I screamed, and this only encouraged the ponies to run faster. The dogs started barking non-stop, pulling on the lead.

"What the hell is going on?!" The stress started to get to me, tears welling up in my eyes.

I turned around looking for the portal that brought me into this mess. All I saw was empty air.

"Of course it's gone! With my luck, it's to be expected. What's next, a piano falling on me?!"

As soon as I thought it, I looked around franticly for a piece of wood to knock on, but I could barely see through my frightened tears.

I had no idea what to do! Running through options in my head, I came to a conclusion.

Twilight. If anyon-pony would know about human it would be her. If only Celestia was here I thought. I knew it was crazy, but what else was I ment to do?

I started running off in what I thought was the right direction, but trying to navigate myself based on memories was really hard. 'Is Sugarcube Corner down this road? Am I going the wrong way?' Turning a corner, I stumbled into a mare I've never seen before, causing her to scream and hoof me in the face. I fell backwards, clutching my nose.

"Damn it! This is gonna leave a mark!" Getting to my feet, I took in my bearings, and the mare was nowhere in sight.

After blundering around Ponyvile for an embarrassing amount of time, I found Twilights house. Just like on TV. It was so confusing. Was I a cartoon or something?

"Wow. I am in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This is..."

Shaking my head, I slowly reached out my hand, and gave a gentle knock on her door. It felt like wood... There was no answer. I knocked again just a little harder, and still no one came out.

"Either twlight's out or she's reading a book" I mumbled under my breath.

I tried opening the door myself, and it slowly creaked open. I peered inside. there was nobod- nopony there.
I took a step forward, gently tugging the dogs closer as well. It was so tense. Not a single noise. I wondered if something bad had happened, apart from me randomly appearing.
"You're taking too long. You just gotta get twilights attention and get this over with!" I said.

Author's Note:

Hi ! Hope you enjoyed! This chapter was also edited by Timmyrill!