• Published 3rd Aug 2014
  • 3,518 Views, 138 Comments

Angel - Sugarcube66



Fluttershy finds a newborn in a basket on her doorstep. So she takes it in and names her Timid Butterfly but what if there was something more to this foal.

  • ...
12
 138
 3,518

Flashbacks and kiss

Since the school play where Timid got her cutie mark, she had introduced her friends, mainly Dizzy to Apple Flower who became part of their little group. Dizzy soon earned her cutie mark, a bubble tornado showing her talent on making tornadoes on bubbles with magic. Then Pound earned his, a pair of blue wings that he earned after beating Rainbow Dash in a race, which by the way neither believed was possible prior to this despite everypony else believing he could.

The twins were the last to earn their cutie marks but when they did, it was a surprised and joy for their friends. Tootsie's was a flower to show her love for nature and nature's beautiful song. And Quartz had a amethyst stone which he got when he dug into the ground and found a group of amethysts showing his talent of collecting things, particularly gems.

The group warmly greeted Apple Flower despite the bullying she gave them before and the fact she got somepony to hurt their best friend but after explaining they greeted her like she was anypony. Though, whenever things went wrong, they tended to blame her but Timid usually got in the way of any fights going on because she knows that Apple Flower would be innocent, and not the culprit.

Now, Timid had been fainting constantly even in school scaring everypony. Her unconscious state lasted for from 5 minutes to up to a hour depending on the case. When she woke up, she said she felt fine but on the inside she was confused. Each time she fainted, she received a memory that wasn't hers and how long these memories were depending on how long she would be unconscious for.

A week pasted and the class was working in groups to do about a certain area of Equestria. They were only allowed to work in 3's or 4's so Dizzy, Timid, Apple Flower and Cream worked together while the the Cake Twins worked with Tootsie and Quartz. Timid's group was doing about the Crystal Empire because of her aunt and uncle living there while the twin group did about Cloudsdale due to having to two pegasi in the group which would make it easier for them.

Timid was good at collecting the information needed from her mom, dad and sister who had all been to the empire on the crystal ponies, the Crystal Heart and it's traditions. She was also able to collect about the Crystal Empire's history, from the reign on King Sombra to his defeat by the Royal Pony Sisters. And even on the present day history of the empire, about the attack and how Spike the dragon had saved the recently appeared empire from destruction at Sombra's hoof.

Suddenly, Timid's eyes went blank while she was sticking a picture of the Crystal Heart down, she rocked sideways in her chair, eyes rolling back in her head before slowly collapsing out of the chair, which caught to attention of Dizzy who was quickly next to the seat and caught her fainted friend, and stared at her with worried eyes that were both looking the same way. The rest of the group even gathered around, with worry filled eyes.


Timid's dream/Flashback in Timid's pov.

I woke up, there was a bunch of clouds around me and even beneath me. Wait clouds, if this is Cloudsdale then how I am standing here. I don't have wings, do I? I felt something on my back which sent a chill down my spine, I knew what they were even before I looked at the back with worry. A set of white wings were linked to my back and I was wearing a white gown that reached to my back hooves and covered my tail completely.

Angel Wings? This gown and white wings reminded me of her for a second, it was curious. I had only meet Angel in my dreams and so if this was possible, then was I her now or did I just look like her. It was so confusing, but I got my answer when a voice rang through my light cream ears.

''Angel! Come on! The ceremony is going to start soon and everypony will be wondering where their leader is.''

I look up, to try and find the source of the voice and soon enough, a small pegasus filly flown towards me calling me 'Angel'. The filly was pure black but had the same white wings and white gown that I had. Her eyes were as sliver as the moon and her mane was glistening gold that shimmered in the sun's light. Then I felt the scene collapse around, in blackness. Even the filly vanish.


Back to the real world, Dizzy's pov

Timid finally woke up, her mismatched eyes glisten as they opened. She looked awfully tired and glanced up at me with worried eyes, she didn't seem to know what had happened but at that moment, all I was interested in with crying and hugging her tightly. I felt her hoof stroke along my mane like she did whenever I was upset. It didn't calm me down as the tears collapsed down my face, I was just so worried for her, I don't know why she fainted but I didn't care. I was just glad that she was awake.

''T-Timid...Are you okay?'' I forced out through my tear drenched mouth.

''Yes, I'm fine, Dizzy.''

What I did next I didn't think before I had done it. I leaned up and soon our mouths touched as another tear ran down my face. I closed my eyes but I knew she had hers open in shock and possible, confusion. When I backed away, another tear left my eyes. I looked away from her and at the door, planning to run away.

''Dizzy? You?...'' I didn't let her finish.

''I'm sorry!'' and with that. I ran out of the room leaving my shocked friends and the worried, confused Timid. Why did I do that? Timid is my friend, nothing more. She must hate me now, who wouldn't after they do something like that. Deciding that I couldn't stay be with her any longer with losing my head, I ran away from the school house and towards the thick, dangerous Everfree Forest.