• Published 3rd Aug 2014
  • 901 Views, 26 Comments

My Little Dashie: Jimmie's Advenure - Windlife



Dashie finds herself flung back into the world of humans. She cashes into the house of Jimmie Rustler, a 16 year old boy who lives in the slums of Detroit. Will he be able to help Dashie?

  • ...
132
 26
 901

prolog

Dashie was very mad about me doing that to my mom and such.

"Why would you hurt her like that?" She ahad the look of a blind chnees man on her face. "I thought you loved her... Do you love me?"

That really huirt my iner black man. So I got up and hid the body of my dead mother. (I forgot to before. I know, it's really bad to do but I won't want Pinkie finding out about it.)

Dashie helps me hide her in the floor, it was rreally fun down there. I had a cool collection of dead rats and stuff. I wanted to find more tarding card, but my mother wouldn't let me have any. I really miss my mom, I'm going to call up Batman later today to see if I can catch the asshole who killed her.

I'm noty playing around anymore.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait guys but i had so much stuff to do. I still looking for editors and stuiff so hit me up with a pm if u want to help mre in this endever.